Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

The best possible signings would be you and Lahm. :D

Anyway Lass has become a favourite to Real Madrid fans and is defensive' date=' which is what Real Madrid needed.[/quote']

Yeah, i'm happy to sit on the bench getting payed a lot of cash. (Do you mean me or Ribery?).

Lahm's not leaving.

But if RM fail to sign Alonso then it would be Wesley & Gago as CM's.

No Lass in the starting 11 (Lass will proberly leave IMHO). Anyway have you RM fans forgot about another Diarra ;):rolleyes: - His he goning to leave?

What??? :eek:

Lass a fans favorite :eek: Your Joking, right? :o

Who's better Gago or Lass?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Guest Football8

Yeah' date=' i'm happy to sit on the bench getting payed a lot of cash. (Do you mean me or Ribery?).

Lahm's not leaving.

No Lass in the starting 11 (Lass will proberly leave IMHO). Anyway have you RM fans forgot about another Diarra ;):rolleyes: - His he goning to leave?

Who's better Gago or Lass?[/quote']

Lass is better imo, well at his job he is.

Guest Football8

No' date=' It would be Lell. :D

[center']LELL!!!!!!!!!!!

ChristianLell_567104.jpg

THE SOLUTION TO RM'S DEFENCE PROBLEMS!!!![/center]

:D

If Real Madrid were to buy another RB, I'd guess it's Maicon. (Apart from Arbeloa, who can play anywhere in defense.)

Lass is amazing, please don't bash the little peanut headed beast. And Pellegrini said he wants to play with two holding midfielders one creative (Alonso) and the other destructive (lass).

I really like Torres for LB, he can be very successful, and I think he is basically as good as Arbeloa at the moment. His attacking is pretty poor, but defensively he gives it his all.

Higuain---Benzema----Ronaldo

----------Kaka-----------

----X.Alonso---Lassana---

Torres--Albiol--Pepe-Ramos

--------Casillas------------

So Real Madrid had $250 mil to spend at the start of the summer and their defense is going to look like that :confused:. The attack is world class but the defense is tbh not great. Torres may be a talent, but not really good enough to start for a top 16 Champions League side, yet alone a team hoping to win it. Alboil still has a lot to do. He had a poor season last year for Valencia making a number of mistakes. In the end the fans were happy to let him go. I'd rather start Garay probs. Pepe is defo the quality Real Madrid need at the back. Just needs to watch his temper :o. Ramos is very good going forward, but again not the best defensively. There again he is young and can only improve.

I think Madrid are gonna have some high scoring games next year. Casillas will be very busy against some of the bigger sides.

To RM fans' date='

Do you think that Higuain will be playing regulary for RM despite RM having so many attackers or would he be sold or would he be on the bench for most of the time?

I got him in some of my teams, so i was wondering if i should sell him or keep him.[/quote']

If he will be sold, I will go on a rampage.

The best possible signings would be you and Lahm. :D

Anyway Lass has become a favourite to Real Madrid fans and is defensive' date=' which is what Real Madrid needed.[/quote']

Totally agreed about Lahm. He's the last piece of the puzzle. If you just count names, that is :D

Yeah' date=' i'm happy to sit on the bench getting payed a lot of cash. (Do you mean me or Ribery?).

Lahm's not leaving.

Who's better Gago or Lass?[/quote']

And Lassana is way better then both Gago and M. Diarra. He has been a total class player, probably our 3 best player last season.

Lahm's not going anywhere.

If you desperate for a quality fullback - Then buy LELL :D.

He's reliable, he's great in defence and when attacking, he's 100% committed in everygame and he's highly reliable (Never makes mistakes) :D

I was suprised he didn't win the Ball D'or. :(

All you need to do, is make a ridiculous offer. :D

Lahm's not going anywhere.

If you desperate for a quality fullback - Then buy LELL :D.

He's reliable' date=' he's great in defence and when attacking, he's 100% committed in everygame and he's highly reliable (Never makes mistakes) :D

I was suprised he didn't win the Ball D'or. :(

All you need to do, is make a ridiculous offer. :D[/quote']

Just like Lucio wasn't going anywhere right... Bayern Munchen's dealings this season have been quite unfair if you ask me, I like how they are warning Madrid that they are going to file suit, while in reality it is Munchen who deserves recrimination

Tapping up? How about Chelsea who 'met' with Ashley Cole several times over two years, or David Petrucci, whose Dad Man United offered a job as a gardener? Barca have hounded cesc Fabregas since the Summer Transfer market '06 and Bayern Munich have tried underhnd tactics to sign everyone from Trochowski to the Bender twins! Madrid made a bid last year for Ronaldo and spoke to him about it and suddenly the Catalan Media whip up a 'Tapping Up' storm... Pathetic really.

And every player they've signed this Summer was looked at THIS Summer for all you conspiracy theorists. :rolleyes:

I've said it before and i'll say it again and again,

It should be an open market were clubs or a chosen representitive should be allowd talk to any player at any time.

I mean unless ya really wnaa enforce the current legislation & stop sergio ramos talking to someone like alonso while their on internaitonal duty :rolleyes: incace ramos suggests he should join real...

It's ridiculos, Should all be "public" knowlegde, that would keep everthing above board , It's when rules like this are in place that leads to under hand tacitcs etc ect and just leaves a bad atmosphere in sport...

Guest Football8

I've said it before and i'll say it again and again' date='

It should be an open market were clubs or a chosen representitive should be allowd talk to any player at any time.

I mean unless ya really wnaa enforce the current legislation & stop sergio ramos talking to someone like alonso while their on internaitonal duty :rolleyes: incace ramos suggests he should join real...

It's ridiculos, Should all be "public" knowlegde, that would keep everthing above board , It's when rules like this are in place that leads to under hand tacitcs etc ect and just leaves a bad atmosphere in sport...[/quote']

Don't know where you live in Ireland shels ? ;)

But today it Real Madrid vs Shamrock Rovers. :)

Dudek or one of the Cantera will be in goal and

The defense is apparently Torres, Pepe, Heinze and Marcelo, I think Garay should be playing instead of Heinze tbh.

The midfield will be Lass and Gago until of course Alonso arrives. The wings will be occupied Ronaldo and Robben (Higuain if Robben doesn't recover from whatever injury he has)

And then Benzema and Raúl up front.

The absentees are Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Raul Albiol and Kaka, of course having a longer holiday due to the Confederations Cup. B)

Guest Football8

This is joke when RM have Benzema' date='Higuain,Kaka and Ronaldo for attack but they have [b']Heinze[/b] at defence. What a team

You forgot Raúl, tbh Heinze's not that bad but isn't good enough for a team like Real Madrid.

You forgot Raúl' date=' tbh Heinze's not that bad but isn't good enough for a team like Real Madrid.[/quote']

Yeah, i know Heinze isn't bad, but look his name among Kaka,Ronaldo,etc in RM squad make me laugh. And, i don't forget Raul. I'm RM haters but i think true RM fans must respect to Raul due to his contribution until now. He's legend

Guest Football8

Yeah' date=' i know Heinze isn't bad, but look his name among Kaka,Ronaldo,etc in RM squad make me laugh. And, i don't forget Raul. I'm RM haters but i think true RM fans must respect to Raul due to his contribution until now. He's legend[/quote']

True, but Real Madrid ain't attempting to make a dream team, Real Madrid are working on a project which involves signing players which have been lacking since the Galactico era.

In the Galactico era you had players like Helguera, Pavon, Woodgate, who clearly didn't fit in with Beckham, Ronaldo, Zidane etc.

In terms of Raúl, this season or next, he will have to pass the torch on. :)

True' date=' but Real Madrid ain't attempting to make a dream team, Real Madrid are working on a project which involves signing players which have been lacking since the Galactico era.

In the Galactico era you had players like Helguera, Pavon, Woodgate, who clearly didn't fit in with Beckham, Ronaldo, Zidane etc.

In terms of Raúl, this season or next, he will have to pass the torch on. :)[/quote']

He still had a very good season so he isn't exactly past it. 18 goals in 35 starts and two substitute appearances is an impressive record and he's not exactly in his late 30s at 32. He could carry on for another 3-4 seasons before hanging his boots up, but if he retired today he'd still be a legend.

Guest Football8

He still had a very good season so he isn't exactly past it. 18 goals in 35 starts and two substitute appearances is an impressive record and he's not exactly in his late 30s at 32. He could carry on for another 3-4 seasons before hanging his boots up' date=' but if he retired today he'd still be a legend.[/quote']

Not saying he should retire, but just saying the goals he scored were tap ins, close range (would work now) and also he hasn't got much pace left, which is what Real Madrid have been lacking in the CL. Like I said before, he'll partner either Higuain and Benzema and then gradually they'll start rotating soon as Benzema's settled in. :)

True' date=' but Real Madrid ain't attempting to make a dream team, Real Madrid are working on a project which involves signing players which have been lacking since the Galactico era.:)[/quote']

Is that not contradicting yourself there? The Galactico era was the best players from that era, and this second Galactico era is the best players from this era, is that not a dream team?

Is that not contradicting yourself there? The Galactico era was the best players from that era' date=' and this second Galactico era is the best players from this era, is that not a dream team?[/quote']

Perez always think that the best player always mean best attackers.

Guest Football8

Is that not contradicting yourself there? The Galactico era was the best players from that era' date=' and this second Galactico era is the best players from this era, is that not a dream team?[/quote']

Real Madrid would of bought Kahn then as he was a class keeper then, but they relied on Casillas and now look where he is. Also players like Morientes, Makelele, Cambiasso were bought during the Galactico era from mediocre clubs and since then they have become World Class players. So not all the best players were bought, also they were bought in separate years rather than like now.

Real Madrid would of bought Kahn then as he was a class keeper then' date=' but they relied on Casillas and now look where he is. Also players like Morientes, Makelele, Cambiasso were bought during the Galactico era from mediocre clubs and since then they have become World Class players. So not all the best players were bought, also they were bought in separate years rather than like now.[/quote']

Morientes & Makelele : always play well when given chance,but never really become part of Galactico. They are forgotten

Cambiasso : He become star at Inter, not Madrid

Guest Football8

Morientes & Makelele : always play well when given chance' date='but never really become part of Galactico. They are forgotten

Cambiasso : He become star at Inter, not Madrid[/quote']

Makelele was the heart of the Galacticos and ever supporter would know that, the biggest mistake from Pérez was selling him as everyone knows.

Cambiasso played quite a few matches with Real Madrid over the 2 years and was part of the honours. Morientes was key at the beginning of his Real Madrid career scoring goals but then just faded away with Ronaldo arriving and like you said couldn't adapt into a Galactico.

Makelele was the heart of the Galacticos and ever supporter would know that' date=' the biggest mistake from Pérez was selling him as everyone knows.

Cambiasso played quite a few matches with Real Madrid over the 2 years and was part of the honours. Morientes was key at the beginning of his Real Madrid career scoring goals but [b']then just faded away with Ronaldo arriving and like you said couldn't adapt into a Galactico[/b].

this is unfair. morientes didnt fade. when ronaldo arrived, morientes was in excellent form. he was forced out because he didnt fit the galaticos image. it had nothing to do with his actual performance on pitch. yes, when ronaldo arrived, morientes' goal rate suffered, but that was only because he spent most of the time on the bench. it was the same with michael owen a few seasons later.owen's goal/minutes played ratio was twice that of raul during one season he stayed with real. yet he played second fiddle to raul most of the time, because raul was untouchable

amazing how many excellent players real madrid cast away, ignored after many years of excellent service to the club...

morientes was an integral part of all 3 recent champions league victories, he was sidelined for reasons outside his footballing ability. so dont make it sound like it was his fault. there was nothing he could have done. unless he was willing to have plastic surgery done to make him look like raul, and change his name to raul......