Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

yes even they flopped' date=' what have they all accomplished in their time at la liga apart from thierry henry he won the league and champions but thats it[/quote']

What have the accomplished?

Have you ever seen them play? All but Robben have scored shed loads of goals and Robben has been outstanding when fit.

The Premiership and La Liga are getting similar paced all the time. The difference in the League's are not as distant as they have been in previous years.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

yes even they flopped' date=' what have they all accomplished in their time at la liga apart from thierry henry he won the league and champions but thats it[/quote']

Haha you probably are the least informed and least knowledgable forumer I have seen in my entire time here... Sad to see that you are bringing dishonor on ManUre Fans everywhere.

Kanoute - Leader of Sevilla class goalscorer and class Playcreator, Many Many Goals

Forlan - 2 Time Pichichi and Golden Foot

Ruud - Pichichi, massive goalscorer

You Really need to learn a little before coming on here and posting UTTER RUBBISH :mad:

lol - robben was once again a top class winger and has won the league, forlan became one of the top strikers on the planet and top scorer in spain twice, kanoute a 20 goal a man season in a back to back uefa cup winning team and CL qualifier, van nistelrooy was pichici winner a year or so ago and has an excellent record as an RM player, winning two league titles - need i go on? ;)

Burton & Exeter

thanks dude - exeter i think were the ones who drew at OT and lost at home because rooney and ronaldo scored IIRC, and man u played more or less a full strength team in the replay too

Haha you probably are the least informed and least knowledgable forumer I have seen in my entire time here... Sad to see that you are bringing dishonor on ManUre Fans everywhere.

Kanoute - Leader of Sevilla class goalscorer and class Playcreator' date=' Many Many Goals

You Really need to learn a little before coming on here and posting UTTER RUBBISH :mad:[/quote']

Yes stick it to him, he knows jack :D

Actually Robben was one of Real's best players last season.;)

Yeah mate. I said that, but the others have proved themselves as the goalscorers they are meant to be. Robben isn't known for being a 20 goal a season man. I didn't mean he wasn't as good as the others. ;)

Yeah mate. I said that' date=' but the others have proved themselves as the goalscorers they are meant to be. Robben isn't known for being a 20 goal a season man. I didn't mean he wasn't as good as the others. ;)[/quote']

Yeah, and its only really his injury that was holding him back, when he got back he was thrilling to watch and even rivalled Messi at times. ;)

Kanoute - Leader of Sevilla class goalscorer and class Playcreator' date=' Many Many Goals

You Really need to learn a little before coming on here and posting UTTER RUBBISH :mad:[/quote']

they scored alot of goals but i meant club achievement such as trophies like the league or copa del rey

they scored alot of goals but i meant club achievement such as trophies like the league or copa del rey

You have changed the original point of this debate.

You said that Ronaldo will be a flop because the League is slower.

We gave you evidence that it wouldn't happen. Now you are trying to change what you meant in the first place?

If you had said accomplishments you might of had a minor point. realx7madrid has covered the personal accomplishments which are still good.

And who said Irish football was joke? :D

Rovers did immensely well tonight and should be very proud. I don't care if its Madrid first game or not and they still need to blend etc. They still should have done better than that :L I mean against a team who's dearest ever player cost £25' date='000.[/quote']

I'd say Newcastles team is a complete an utter shambles atm, no-one knows where their goin but we managed to thrash 'em 3-0. :P

Rovers did immensely well tonight and should be very proud. I don't care if its Madrid first game or not and they still need to blend etc. They still should have done better than that :L I mean against a team who's dearest ever player cost £25' date='000.[/quote']

Nah mate. Scottish football is the joke.

Its an awesome scoreline for Rovers considering the players they were against.

I agree, even if the new players need time to gel, RM should of still comfortably dealt with Rovers.

haha i cant believe that real madrid only won 1-0 that is really embarssing.

took 86mins to make the brake through plus ronaldo looked out place

i was right about ronaldo as do the people at sky sports new agree that he failed to make any impact

link to prove it

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_3162964,00.html

even jermaine pennant thinks the la liga is slower tempo and here is video evidence.

or the link if the video doesnt work

Ah Jermain Pennant, the footballing expert. The infinite fountain of knowledge Pennant. You use Jermain Pennant to back-up your argument? Seriously?

No-one is arguing that La Liga is a bit slower, people are arguing about your point about how Prem players don't convert to La Liga well and subsequent crazy point about how all those players flopped.

i was right about ronaldo as do the people at sky sports new agree that he failed to make any impact

link to prove it

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_3162964,00.html

Its one measly game in pre-season. I wouldn't take it with a pinch of salt.

You can argue all you like 6 months from now if Ronaldo has still failed to make an impact... Until then, you don't have a case.

Its one measly game in pre-season. I wouldn't take it with a pinch of salt.

You can argue all you like 6 months ago if Ronaldo has still failed to make an impact... Until then' date=' you don't have a case.[/quote']

Yep - pre season friendlys mean nothing in the great scheme of things, no-one is going flat out because of risk of injury and all they are nowadays is a money making exercise for some of the "smaller" clubs who host teams like real, Chelsea, Liverpool ect

Or if your Arsenal you create a pre-season trophy and sell the tv rights to Sky.

Yep - pre season friendlys mean nothing in the great scheme of things' date=' no-one is going flat out because of risk of injury and all they are nowadays is a money making exercise for some of the "smaller" clubs who host teams like real, Chelsea, Liverpool ect

[b']Or if your Arsenal you create a pre-season trophy and sell the tv rights to Sky[/b].

;):D lol !