• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

;697489']see tbh mate... Ive not heard of that guy in my life...

was he the electrican for the floodlights or something? :P

You've not heard of Litmanen? :eek:

Mind you' date=' I think he was only with Liverpool a season, nowhere near the peak of his powers like when he was at Ajax (the first time).

[url']http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jari+litmanen&search_type=&aq=0&oq=jari+li[/url]

take yer pick from these to see him in action and:

the link to the good ol' wiki page here

consider yourself educated ;)

Guest Daragh

;697482']Oh.. :P

Well they should do a swap deal then between Wes + Xabi :P

Very unlikely as Guillem Balague has said that any players in exchange is a no no.

;697489']see tbh mate... Ive not heard of that guy in my life...

was he the electrican for the floodlights or something? :P

Your half right :)

Hes my favourite player of all time.......and hes an electrician for the floodlights :P

Very unlikely as Guillem Balague has said that any players in exchange is a no no.

Your half right :)

Hes my favourite player of all time.......and hes an electrician for the floodlights :P

goo you got is number... coz my room lights just went out... :( haha!

And as to the P/E, Balague will change his mind because... they both want each others players badly... sot he best way to do it is to swap them...

that would be the logical thing to do haha!

Guest Daragh

nowhere near the peak of his powers when he was at Ajax.

Yeah, when he came to us, he had lost all of his pace and was always very inury prone. But none the less, was an absolute legend and always one step ahead of everyone else, he was very intelligent on and off the ball.

He would have had a much longer spell at Liverpool under any other manager. Houllier always liked things done his way and as someone said (can't remember who) as the fans liked him more and more, Houllier began to push away more and more until he was sold. Litmanen quickly became the fans favourite. Although he was very injury prone, when he was fit, Houllier didn't play him enough :(

Guest Daragh

I renember Litmanen from a brief spell at Fulham the season before last. Hodgson kept getting annoyed with him because he was always injured for Fulham but kept making miraculous recoveries so he could play for Finland. :P

Yep lol :D

Its a shame he didn't play for Fulham though, would have LOVED to see him back playing in front of the Kop again but now he plays for FC Lathi.

Guest Daragh

;697536']If hes a legend' date=' then wth is he doing at Fulham! :P haha :D[/quote']

He was around 36/37 at the time and also he worked with Hodgson while playing for Finland :)

Ok guys, I think that this thread has gone off on a tangent enough now.

I know that this was all a bit of fun, and that discussions go off on tangents from time to time, but please try to remember that this is viewed by many as a thread being ruined. If you really feel the need to discuss other clubs, or other strange unearthly hour musings then please do it on the correct thread, or via PM.

Also think of the poor so and so that now has to go back through the thread and get rid of all the random posts!

Now please bring the thread back on topic.

Guest Football8

Hala Madrid

Xabi ALONSO finally signs for our glorious club' date='

Now Guti, Drenthe, Huntelaar, Van Der Vaart out and we are complete[/quote']

Guti out ? :eek: He's a legend, he should stay for backup.

Also Salgado's been released officially now, thanks for all his 10 years at Real Madrid.

Guest Daragh

Hala Madrid

Xabi ALONSO finally signs for our glorious club' date='

Now Guti, Drenthe, Huntelaar, Van Der Vaart out and we are complete[/quote']

I think its safe to add Sneijder and Robben to that list as Balauge has said all Dutch players should leave.

Guest Football8

I think its safe to add Sneijder and Robben to that list as Balauge has said all Dutch players should leave.

Sneijder's agent has repeatedly said he's staying at the club and I'm sure Ronaldo doesn't want to be the only natural winger at the club.

Guest Daragh

Sneijder's agent has repeatedly said he's staying at the club and I'm sure Ronaldo doesn't want to be the only natural winger at the club.

Well' date=' according to you, Pellegrini won't be playing with wingers, so why keep him? ;)

Sorry, just trying to keep hope that we'll sign him :P

Kind of agree on that, Robben's ability might now suffer, seen as he's not allowed to run down the wings, last season it was "past the ball to Robben" he'd run down the wing, but seen as Pellegrini plays with no wingers...
Guest Football8

Well' date=' according to you, Pellegrini won't be playing with wingers, so why keep him? ;)

Sorry, just trying to keep hope that we'll sign him :P[/quote']

Think you got the wrong end of the stick :P , he plays with no wingers as in the wingers move about into other positions meaning no wingers when building up play. But the lineup shows them starting in wing positions.