Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Guest Football8

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

If Alvaro Negredo does move, he'll only move to get more mature, which means they'll be a buy-back-clause in the contract. Apparently he will have to choose between Hull, Zenit and possibly Blackburn.

Also Sneijder seems to be on Inter's radar.

Tbh I want RVN and VDV to leave rather than Sneijder and Negredo, although VDV looks set to depart anyway.

Must be a loan :eek:

Might not be as bad a move as you think' date=' because if he can prove he can cut it in a team that are widely tipped to struggle, it may convince a Premiership team a bit higher up in the table to take the plunge and sign him, as the interest from Spurs, Arsenal etc has been very tentative up to now.

I'm not saying Hull is the club for him, far from it, but like I say, a bit of a calculated risk, if he makes an impact on the team (like Tevez @ West ham) he'll be snapped up in the same way, if not, he goes back to Real Madrid, and probably ends up at another Spanish side, win-win if you ask me.[/quote']

the truth behind the negredo case is that real madrid are making it extra difficult for him to leave permanently. seems like while madrid are happy in taking star players off their big european rivals, they themselves are appalled by the idea of losing one of their squad players who has never made a single senior team appearance for them! lol

Roma and liverpool have all been tracking the guy for sometime but real madrid have succeeded in driving them away by asking ridiculously high prices, along with the insertion of a buy-back clause for permanent deals(which effectively rules out negredo going to any self-respecting big club).

apparently madrid are hoping that while negredo is on loan at somewhere like hull city, he might develop into a super striker so that they can bring him back to strengthen the real madrid reserves in 2010/2011 season

all the benefits of being real madrid, the world reknown charity-based public trust lol i think if they want to, they can easily keep sneijder VDV gago heinze, RVN on loan somewhere while paying 100% of their wages

Alright guys, i posted this somewhere else on the forum and someone thought i'd be better off asking it here instead ...

Ok so i've recently taken over the new superstar squad of Real Madrid, managed to get Pato and offload Raul as part of the deal.

Now i'm wondering about the players still in the squad but are unlikely to get any playing time this season:

Dudek

Miguel Torres

Drenthe

Guti

De La Red (injury/may never play again)

Granero

Negredo

I've got Guti & De La Red going out for a combined 17m which is a good profit.

What to do with the rest? Just sell them?

I mean Negredo is supposedly within hours of joining Hull and no disrespect to Hull but he's not guna rise above 90 there is he.

I've had an offer for Granero and thinking of offloading him and bringing in Hazard instead. But i've heard Granero has been pretty useful this pre-season.

here's my guide on who to sell, who to part-ex and who to keep for a Real Madrid squad @ 14/08/2009:

KEEP

CASILLAS, Iker

MARCELO, Vieira

SERGIO RAMOS, García

ARBELOA, Álvaro

PEPE, Ferreira

ALBIOL, Raúl

GARAY, Ezequiel

SNEIJDER, Wesley

XABI ALONSO, Olano

DIARRA, Lass

KAKA, Ricardo

RONALDO, Cristiano

ROBBEN, Arjen

BENZEMA, Karim

HIGUAIN, Gonzalo

SELL

DUDEK, Jerzy

ADÁN, Antonio

DE LA RED, Rubén

PART-EX

RAUL, González

VAN NISTELROOY, Ruud

NEGREDO, Álvaro

VAN DER VAART, Rafael

DE LA RED, Rubén

GRANERO, Esteban

GUTI, José María

GAGO, Fernando

METZELDER, Christoph

DRENTHE, Royston

MIGUEL TORRES, Gómez

DIARRA, Mahamadou

and I know i've put de la red under sell and part-ex - basically if you can part-ex him do so but with his heart situation you'd be lucky if you get anything for him in a part-ex so realistically try to use him as a 'sweetner' in a deal (such as a 3 for 1 deal)

negredo can be a hit anywhere. he is a grafter. strong tenacious and very similar in style to torres. perfectly suited for the premier league. i wouldnt be surprised if he hit 15 league goals there next year. yes even at hull. 19 goals 7 assists in the league for almeria, who spent most of the last decade in division 2. this guy will be a great player

Guest Football8

Seen as burs did a guide, I'll do one. :)

Keep:

Casillas

Sergio Ramos

Pepe

Raul Albiol

Drenthe

Marcelo

Robben

Ronaldo

Kaka

Xabi Alonso

Lass

Benzema

Adan

Granero

Sneijder

Metzelder

Arbeloa

Miguel Torres

Raúl

Guti

Gago

Higuain

Dudek

Sell:

Van der Vaart

Mahamadou Diarra

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Consider Keeping:

Ruben de la red

Garay

Negredo

Guest Football8

So you's would all sell M.Diarra?

I've got him starting alongside Alonso in a 4-2-3-1 at the minute.

Lass starts next to Alonso for me. :)

Lass starts next to Alonso for me. :)

Nice :)

I've accepted a 5m for Guti which should go through and finalise in the next few hours or so... Would you keep Guti? I just cannot see him getting playing time next season. I'm getting 12m for DLR aswell which i thought was great considering his unfortunate circumstances.

Guest Football8

Nice :)

I've accepted a 5m for Guti which should go through and finalise in the next few hours or so... Would you keep Guti? I just cannot see him getting playing time next season. I'm getting 12m for DLR aswell which i thought was great considering his unfortunate circumstances.

I think Guti's arguably up there with Kaka in terms of playmaking and controlling the midfield, even if he's age puts you off. But I think he'll most likely be sub or cover for injuries which may just keep him at 91, so it's pretty much upto you.

Guest Football8

Apparently Negredo's pretty much moved to Sevilla now with a buy-back-clause obviously and it looks like a deal for Sneijder has been agreed between Real Madrid and Inter Milan, but Sneijder doesn't know what to do. :(

Guest Football8

Looks like Sneijder's headed to Inter and Robben to Bayern Munchen (Not confirmed yet as much as the Sneijder deal). :(

VDV left.

Guest Football8

;726998']If the Robben deal is true' date=' then it's a great signing for us. :) and no Ribery going the other way. :D:P

Which club has VDV joined?[/quote']

VDV left to go I mean.

I heard there's an agreement for next year that Ribery will move to Real Madrid.

Guest Football8

;727010']Yeah' date=' i heard that too.

Hopefully he would go to RM for a huge price.[/quote']

Something to do with his contract will allow a cheaper fee in the region of around 20m I think.