• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Now Ribery must sign for Madrid' date=' because I'm sure Madrid wouldn't have done buisness with Munchen after the fiasco they almost had, Bayern wanted to report Madrid to Fifa, Ribery must be coming to the Spanish Capital.[/quote']

Madrid have no shame, joke of a team.

Guest King Kolo

Where is Ramos/Arbeloba?

Ramos is probably having a haricut and Arbeloa is probably laughing at Liverpool.

If it was

Athletico Madrid

Athletico Bilabo (Maybe)

Barcelona

Sevilla

Valencia

Villerreal

Espanyol

Madrid would have lost, Deportivo played well and should do quite well this season.

Guest Football8

If any of you decided to do your research, Sergio Ramos has been injured all of pre-season and still is currently. Pepe is still suspended and has 4 matches of he's suspension remaining.

A good first day victory and I can see what Pellegrini want's to do, obviously haters/jealosours will try to pick mistakes out Real Madrid on the first day and bring up the amount of money, so that isn't a surprise.

I think the team is looking good in terms of how the build up play is, Lass is beginning to learn how to shoot and you should see he's pre-season goal against Rosenborg and also tonight he put in an excellent performance. He's everywhere on the pitch chasing the ball and I think anyone would want him in their team. The right-back position should be strengthened with Sergio Ramos soon returning. Overall a good start.

Guest King Kolo

If any of you decided to do your research' date=' Sergio Ramos has been injured all of pre-season and still is currently. Pepe is still suspended and has 4 matches of he's suspension remaining.

A good first day victory and I can see what Pellegrini want's to do, obviously haters/jealosours will try to pick mistakes out Real Madrid on the first day and bring up the amount of money, so that isn't a surprise.

I think the team is looking good in terms of how the build up play is, Lass is beginning to learn how to shoot and you should see he's pre-season goal against Rosenborg and also tonight he put in an excellent performance. He's everywhere on the pitch chasing the ball and I think anyone would want him in their team. The right-back position should be strengthened with Sergio Ramos soon returning. Overall a good start.[/quote']

I knew Ramos was injured, I was just making a little joke...

Ok you won the match which is important but there is now way you will win the league if you play like that every game, people are mentioning the amount of money because if you spend more than 150 Million you shouldn't be being caused major problems by Deportivo.

Yes Lass looked impressive and I saw his goal against Rosenberg live, did you see Ronaldo's free kick lol.

Guest King Kolo

Cheers. I missed the game as I went out. :rolleyes:

How did Ronaldo settle in? :o

Yeah looked good some times, but if Madrid play like this against any other team Bilbao+ they would have lost...

Guest Football8

I knew Ramos was injured' date=' I was just making a little joke...

Ok you won the match which is important but there is now way you will win the league if you play like that every game, people are mentioning the amount of money because if you spend more than 150 Million you shouldn't be being caused major problems by Deportivo.

Yes Lass looked impressive and I saw his goal against Rosenberg live, did you see Ronaldo's free kick lol.[/quote']

Ronaldo's free kicks have been terrible so far, currently at the club I think Guti/Alonso are better because they just curl/bang it which is more accurate. It was the first game and should Real Madrid get better at what they did today they should be pretty much unstoppable. But like you said they would of lost to someone like Valencia, Sevilla etc from possible counters.

Ronaldo's free kicks have been terrible so far' date=' currently at the club I think Guti/Alonso are better because they just curl/bang it which is more accurate. It was the first game and should Real Madrid get better at what they did today they should be pretty much unstoppable. But like you said they would of lost to someone like Valencia, Sevilla etc from possible counters.[/quote']

Still look weak at the back, can't see you winning the league with performances like that.

Guest Football8

Still look weak at the back' date=' can't see you winning the league with performances like that.[/quote']

It's only the first game of the season and many are new players.

It's only the first game of the season and many are new players.

There's only one new defender at the back, still look weak IMO, will have to wait another couple of games for the first verdict, but if you are leaking two goals against teams like Deportivo you will leak more against the bigger clubs.