Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Guest Football8

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

I'm not actually watching the game just commenting !

Good luck anyway ! How did sevilla line up ? :confused:

There playing a normal 4-4-2 with Luis Fabiano and Negredo (practically on loan from Real Madrid) up front, Navas, Zokora, Renato, Perotti the midfield, Konko, Squillaci (had to come off for Navarro) Dragutinovic and Adriano make up the defence in front of Palop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

There playing a normal 4-4-2 with Luis Fabiano and Negredo (practically on loan from Real Madrid) up front' date=' Navas, Zokora, Renato, Perotti the midfield, Konko, Squillaci (had to come off for Navarro) Dragutinovic and Adriano make up the defence in front of Palop.[/quote']

Thanks congrats on 1-1 :D

Casillas = GOD.

I'm guessing this to be a typical Madrid win this season. Individual brilliance of 1 or 2 players in attack and Casillas performance brings another 3 points :D

But' date=' if this team wins playing soo badly, imagine the results, when it will play great :eek:

P.s. Navas is having a superb game.[/quote']

Do you not have to score more than Sevilla to win? Its 2-1 to them. :P

Guest Football8

Hold on Sevilla' date=' hold on... It'd be 5-1 by now if Casillas wasn't playing... Madrid's counter attacking is something else.[/quote']

Real Madrid have been counter-attacking all season for most of the goals.

Real Madrid have been counter-attacking all season for most of the goals.

Well they've got soem system implemented! Pellegrini will have made a team of invincibles by the end of the season, and he's done a decent job with a team of egos in such a short space of time! :D

Finally Granero is on.

Is that a good thing? :confused: I thought he had been awful since he moved. Also' date=' how is Guti playing now? I thought he was hardly getting any games.[/quote']

Yeah, since V. der Vaart is my favourite player ;) And tbh, he usually played quite well last season, just Ramos and him weren't on very good terms. Guti is playing a lot and quite well usually, but today wasn't his day.

Guest Football8

2-1 final score, Sevilla clearly deserved this victory. A 4-3-1-2 with fullbacks providing width wasn't the best of ideas, Sevilla went around Real Madrid rather than from the center and it could of been 4 or 5 nil. Marcelo's defending was absolutely poo tonight, you can see that by the first goal and the countless times he was beaten by Navas on the right.

Pellegrini for some reason allows the other team to have possession and hoping for a counter-attack, but no Ronaldo for the counters today, so no goals. Real Madrid need learn how to pass the ball calmly, effectively, and control the match, which is not happening at the moment. All Real Madrid are doing is pooing there pants while there on the ball and can't even string together 3 passes tbh. It would easily work, it's not about gelling at all.

The fans are expecting football as good as Barca if not better, none of that has happened once this season and no possession calmly either. Today there were barely any chances nor possession, which meant Sevilla were the more dominant side today.

Its not that bad of a loss to be fair, Sevilla are an excellent side and will give anybody a good go I'm sure especially at home.

I don't know why people all of a sudden think teams have a given right to win every game no matter who u are playing and how good they are etc.

Guest Football8

Its not that bad of a loss to be fair' date=' Sevilla are an excellent side and will give anybody a good go I'm sure especially at home.

I don't know why people all of a sudden think teams have a given right to win every game no matter who u are playing and how good they are etc.[/quote']

I understand the fact that Sevilla are a really good side and Sevilla would fancy there chances against anyone, but in my previous post I mentioned Real Madrid's problems this season which Pellegrini is yet to correct. Now Real Madrid could of won this game 5-0 without Kaká or Ronaldo, it's not about how good your players are for top clubs, you need decent players and a good football style and the decent players will turn into attractive World class ones, i.e Aurelio was a nobody before he moved to Liverpool, Skrtel, Kuyt, Riera, even Ronaldo himself at Man Utd. But here Real Madrid are not taking possession in the games and not bossing the play and in style, which is what there expected to do. Alonso, Guti are more than capable of doing so, if told. I mean before Liverpool bought Aquilani regardless of age I'd of paired Guti and Mascherano together; if he was bought.

Raúl doesn't bring anything more than average for Real Madrid and I think Pellegrini has treated him fairly this season, but I certainly wouldn't start him in big games, i.e tonight. Maybe Granero could of as he's much more creative.

I understand the fact that Sevilla are a really good side and Sevilla would fancy there chances against anyone' date=' but in my previous post I mentioned Real Madrid's problems this season which Pellegrini is yet to correct. Now Real Madrid could of won this game 5-0 without Kaká or Ronaldo, it's not about how good your players are for top clubs, you need decent players and a good football style and the decent players will turn into attractive World class ones, i.e Aurelio was a nobody before he moved to Liverpool, Skrtel, Kuyt, Riera, even Ronaldo himself at Man Utd. But here Real Madrid are not taking possession in the games and not bossing the play and in style, which is what there expected to do. Alonso, Guti are more than capable of doing so, if told. I mean before Liverpool bought Aquilani regardless of age I'd of paired Guti and Mascherano together; if he was bought.

Raúl doesn't bring anything more than average for Real Madrid and I think Pellegrini has treated him fairly this season, but I certainly wouldn't start him in big games, i.e tonight. Maybe Granero could of as he's much more creative.[/quote']

As weird as it might seem, I agree with everything said about Madrid. I wouldn't feel bad if Madrid performed decently. You can't win everything, but what we've seen so far this season - there' s much room for improvement.