• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Guest Football8

Predictions for tomorrows game?

i think Madrid 3-1 Vallodoid. i would also love to see Granero play :)

Looking at Real Madrid's games before Sevilla, it'd be almost impossible Real Madrid would not keep a clean sheet. But then again sleeping lapses may allow one. I'm expecting 4-0/3-0 minimum.

Even though the result was only 4-2' date=' this was a much better Madrid. All 6 goals were very good, with Valladolid FK and Real's last one being amazing. Def still needs to be worked on, but Madrid finally looked like a team and played beautiful football. A great game.[/quote']

Yep, great to see Higuain score again and i'm especially happy that barca and valencia drew. And Seville Lost now we are one point behind Barca and three points above Seville.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Football8

Sorry, Pellegrini has to go. The 4-2-2-2 is a pap formation and selling Robben was a mistake, why shouldn't he of played every game in a 4-2-3-1 formation, Benzema | Robben (right flank), Kaka (in his correct position) and Ronaldo (left) and then Lass, Alonso and the obvious back 5.

Tonight there is no natural winger playing, Benzema's dribbled like a winger at times. Drenthe's too weak for a defensive position tbh. In fact it's Pellegrini's instructions telling the fullbacks to go on a wonder. And people are saying they need time to "gel", when basic mistakes are not being looked at by the so called Manuel Pellegrini. Sorry, but losing 4-0 or whatever to a Division 3/4/whatever with a Champions League capable of winning side is disgraceful, 4-0 = no 2nd chance and a straight sack.

What The HELLis going on!!!!?? we need pelligrini to stop using this 4-2-2-2 pap, use his common sense and play the best players every game. e.g. leaving Raúl out and sorting the defensive problems out. what is going on vs Alcorcon? the castilla team could have won that game :confused: not what we needed before the important games vs getafe and milan :(

4-0 defeat to a low ranking 3rd division team with a line up that could easily on paper still challenge for La Liga :P:p:p

And to think people thought Liverpool had had a couple of iffy results when playing the likes of Fiorentina and Lyon......

But Ancona....honestly......:P:p:p:p:p

we don't need any more comments like this please. When liverpool were losing to sunderland , lyon, fiorentina, aston villa would you have appreciated comments like these?

we don't need any more comments like this please. When liverpool were losing to sunderland ' date=' lyon, fiorentina, aston villa would you have appreciated comments like these?[/quote']

We didn't appreciate them, but we did get them :o. No doubt if we got smashed by someone like Walsall we'd get absolutely ripped. It's just part of football.

we don't need any more comments like this please. When liverpool were losing to sunderland ' date=' lyon, fiorentina, aston villa would you have appreciated comments like these?[/quote']

Umm... Losing to the teams you have mentioned is nothing out of the ordinary for any top team, but Real losing to such an unknown club to people outside of Spain and by such a scoreline is shocking. There is nothing wrong with Ray's statement. As Ben said, they would get bombarded, by Man Utd fans especially.

Your lucky there are only a few "true" Barca fans on here to gloat and none of them have done so, so far.

As stated there is a world of difference between losing to sides such as Fiorentina, lyon, Aston Villa and even Sunderland who are all packed full of internationals

But a top top team losing 4-0 to a unkown club to the majority of people in the world, not just being beat but hammered and with a very very decent team madrid had out. A team that probably spends more on a weeks wages for gago than what the Aronica team cost to put together

Now that is shocking :eek:

It is the equivilent of Liverpool losing 4-0 to Cheltenham and quite frankly if we got not just beat but hammered by such a low ranking side with journeymen players or players who have a fraction of the talent that Liverpool had then i would expect to get slaughtered left, right and centre

It is banter mate....get a grip.....

As stated there is a world of difference between losing to sides such as Fiorentina' date=' lyon, Aston Villa and even Sunderland who are all packed full of internationals

But a top top team losing 4-0 to a unkown club to the majority of people in the world, not just being beat but hammered and with a very very decent team madrid had out. A team that probably spends more on a weeks wages for gago than what the Aronica team cost to put together

Now that is shocking :eek:

It is the equivilent of Liverpool losing 4-0 to Cheltenham and quite frankly if we got not just beat but hammered by such a low ranking side with journeymen players or players who have a fraction of the talent that Liverpool had then i would expect to get slaughtered left, right and centre

It is banter mate....get a grip.....[/quote']

All i am saying is no need for them here!!! calm down one embarrassing loss to me is better than having an inconsistent team, that has already lost 4 out of 10 league games and are third in their champions league group (losing 2 out of 3 games).

All i am saying is no need for them here!!! calm down one embarrassing loss to me is better than having an inconsistent team' date=' that has already lost 4 out of 10 league games and are third in their champions league group (losing 2 out of 3 games).[/quote']

Fair enough but are we really that bad??

Only 6points off the leaders, Champions league looks dodgy very dodgy but we have pulled bigger rabbits out the hat. Not to mention we generally do very well in the champions League as opposed to losing in the last 16 every season.

Besides our sqaud cant be that bad it is essentially much the same as the one that thrashed you 5-0 in the champions league last season so cant really be that iffy ;)

And if we are rubbish so be it but at least we hadnt spent nigh on 230m to be pummeled by a village team :P

All i am saying is no need for them here!!! calm down one embarrassing loss to me is better than having an inconsistent team' date=' that has already lost 4 out of 10 league games and are third in their champions league group (losing 2 out of 3 games).[/quote']

I have to disagree. Firstly, you spent £230 million in the summer, whereas Liverpool had to sell before they could buy. Secondly, all you league games so far have been against bottom half clubs, except Sevilla (a game you lost) as well as a mid table Espanyol and Deportivo. Liverpool, on the other hand, have already played 4 of the top 7 clubs in England. Your Champions League group is also considerably easier than ours with the only real challenge being a hugely underperforming Milan team - a game you still managed to lose. Then to top it off you lose to this unheard of team and draw against Sporting Gijon. Whereas the worse team Liverpool have lost to is Sunderland, from a goal scored by a beachball!

To conclude, you've spent £230 million and the best team you've beaten this season is Deportivo, whereas Liverpool have had no transfer funding, yet still manage to beat the English champions comfortably!

Fair enough but are we really that bad??

Only 6points off the leaders' date=' Champions league looks dodgy very dodgy but we have pulled bigger rabbits out the hat. Not to mention we generally do very well in the champions League as opposed to losing in the last 16 every season.

Besides our sqaud cant be that bad it is essentially much the same as the one that thrashed you 5-0 in the champions league last season so cant really be that iffy ;)

And if we are rubbish so be it but at least we hadnt spent nigh on 230m to be pummeled by a village team :P[/quote']

no, i didn't say you were bad at all i like liverpool. i dont know whats wrong with them though i actually thought they could win the EPL this year. but it seems chelsea are the side getting the results in england.

and inshalla real madrid will bounce back :)