Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Last 5 games Vs Sevilla' date='Vallodolid,Gijon,Milan and Ancolna(Spl:o) you had [b']no Ronaldo[/b] and you won 1 and lost 3. Hmmmmmm.......

Ronaldo is a big help in tough games. but him being injured is not why we are playing poorly! PELLEGRINI!! his tactics are all wrong! watching kaka play wide vs seville was like watching a Cannavaro play as a CF. kaka should be a CAM and the 4-2-2-2 is not working at all!! im not gonna go as far as other madridista's and say madrid should sack him. but he needs to change his ways! after every game he says "we are gelling" or "we will improve" he has tried alot of tactics but i think he should go with this formation! the one del bosque used when he was in charge:

Casillas

Garay Albiol Pepe

Ramos Marcelo

Xabi Lass

Kaka

Ronaldo Higuain/Benzema

Would work well IMO. A report was issued today that pellegrini is one loss away from the sack and that valdano will take his position. I like Valdano's pressers.....he talks correctly but what is his opinion of Raul? I'm hoping he's a ruthless leader....I guess being part of the investment project he will slowly phase out the old and bring in the new?

how ever im sticking to my words, give him till half the season! this has went from 5 wins in a row and undefeated in the CL with talks of this being a great season to "madrid are in crisis!" in just one week give him time. but if he does make the same mistakes. he has to go! im all for giving a manager time and being pacient but hes started so well and is getting worst slowly firstly he should cut the 4-2-2-2 none-sense as kaka cant play wide. he is a maestro in the middle and thats where he should be !

Valdano as manager!? :eek::rolleyes:

BS if ever there was any!

Real Madrid director general Jorge Valdano is the likely replacement for under fire coach Manuel Pellegrini, should the Chilean be relieved of his duties at the club, according to Sport.

It is reported that club president Florentino Perez has already asked the Argentinian to take charge in an emergency as speculation mounts about Pellegrini's future after a poor run of results.

Valdano has had a career in management which included a two year stint in charge of Los Blancos and spells at Tenerife and Valencia but he has not coached a Primera Liga side since 1997 but it is understood that Perez is unimpressed by available managers should Pellegrini be replaced.

but this is all because of the bad stint, if madrid start getting the results starting with wins vs getafe and milan. all this talk should go away

The decision making by Pellegrini has raised a number of questions at board level and the poor performances of Royston Drenthe, Alvaro Arbeloa and Marcelo of late have raised further doubts about Pellegrini as a coach.

AS and Sport both report that a defeat against Getafe at the weekend or against Milan next week in the UEFA Champions League will spell the end for the coach who joined from Villarreal during the summer.

Ronaldo is a big help in tough games. but him being injured is not why we are playing poorly! PELLEGRINI!! his tactics are all wrong! watching kaka play wide vs seville was like watching a Cannavaro play as a CF. kaka should be a CAM and the 4-2-2-2 is not working at all!! im not gonna go as far as other madridista's and say madrid should sack him. but he needs to change his ways! after every game he says "we are gelling" or "we will improve" he has tried alot of tactics but i think he should go with this formation! the one del bosque used when he was in charge:

Casillas

Garay Albiol Pepe

Ramos Marcelo

Xabi Lass

Kaka

Ronaldo Higuain/Benzema

Would work well IMO. A report was issued today that pellegrini is one loss away from the sack and that valdano will take his position. I like Valdano's pressers.....he talks correctly but what is his opinion of Raul? I'm hoping he's a ruthless leader....I guess being part of the investment project he will slowly phase out the old and bring in the new?

how ever im sticking to my words' date=' give him till half the season! this has went from 5 wins in a row and undefeated in the CL with talks of this being a great season to "madrid are in crisis!" in just one week give him time. but if he does make the same mistakes. he has to go! im all for giving a manager time and being pacient but hes started so well and is getting worst slowly firstly he should cut the 4-2-2-2 none-sense as kaka cant play wide. he is a maestro in the middle and thats where he should be ![/quote']

Quite a coincidence though. 7 games he played you won all.

Quite a coincidence though. 7 games he played you won all.

madrid have this thing which i hate. which is one loss and we are in crisis this causes frustration and leads to even more bad results. what madrid need are wins vs getafe and milan and the media should calm back down again

Guest Football8

madrid have this thing which i hate. which is one loss and we are in crisis this causes frustration and leads to even more bad results. what madrid need are wins vs getafe and milan and the media should calm back down again

What Real Madrid need is new tactics, if they ain't seen vs Getafe/AC Milan, then bye bye Manuel Pellegrini.

It's evident what the problem is with Real Madrid, it's not like the performances are entertaining and Real Madrid lose, it's a cack performance and the result is poor as well.

A. Make the team take comfortable possession

B. Play with Wingers, this is the main problem. Drenthe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo were bad enough defending last season and now they're expected to control the whole wing for 90 minutes ? I don't blame them when they get exposed from losing stamina.

C. Always have Raúl on the bench, he brings absolutely nothing to the team apart from tap ins. He's been a major problem for the failure in the past few seasons.

D. Utilise the players well, get the best out of them by playing them in their CORRECT position. e.g. Kaka playing central.

E. Let the CB's roam up whilst attacking; what most teams do and have the fullbacks high up the pitch (ONLY whilst attacking). Keep possession comfortably.

D. If basic errors haven't been sorted then Pellegrini has to go. Even Steve McLaren would of done better.

Umm... Losing to the teams you have mentioned is nothing out of the ordinary for any top team' date=' but Real losing to such an unknown club to people outside of Spain and by such a scoreline is shocking. There is nothing wrong with Ray's statement. As Ben said, they would get bombarded, by Man Utd fans especially.

Your lucky there are only a [b']few "true" Barca[/b] fans on here to gloat and none of them have done so, so far.

I heard you call my name so Dai, so here it goes:

Real Madrid losing 4-0 to a unknown Spanish team, lmao.

(This is a joke BTW)

Another trophyless season for RM please. :)

I heard you call my name so Dai' date=' so here it goes:

Real Madrid losing 4-0 to a unknown Spanish team, lmao.

(This is a joke BTW)

Another trophyless season for RM please. :)

Cuultural Leonesa 5 - 0 Barcelona

Anything Real can do Barca can do better! :P

I just wonder what the odds where' date=' somebody is laughing and rolling around in a truck full of money somewhere :D[/quote']

They probably wouldn't have been able to place the bet because the Bookie was laughing so hard. ;)

If you'd bet on Alcorcon winning 4-0 you would've been taken to the nearest 'Institute'. :P

I think this is just a panic attack. Nothing else. I guess, everyone and by everyone I mean true fans, always knew that money can't buy you instant success. Agreed, Madrid spent over 250m Euros to rebuild their squad. But, everything needs time. All of the recruits are indeed very talented and thorough professionals, but they too need time to gel in. We aren't playing Football Manager or FIFA/PES, where "star" players guarantee you instant success. Having said that, its hard to believe that Madrid have been beaten so comprehensively by a virtually unknown team.

Saying Ronaldo was injured is a very very lame excuse. Its totally ridculous to rely on just one individual when you have spent another 170m on the remaining players. Kaka hasn't fitted well into the squad yet. Their defence still seems to be the problem. Marcelo has been poor. Pepe and Albiol have been decent. Benzema still seems non-existent. And, I've seen many calling for Raul's head. Its a shame that a Legend like him is being treated in such a manner, but then maybe in modern-day football, legends don't matter much. He hasn't had the impact like Giggs has for Manchester United. So maybe a benched role seems more likely in future.

I don't know much about MP's tactics, but whatever it is, he's already being touted as a failure. I think its very premature to sack him. Like players, even coaches need time to settle in. The only problem is that you never get the luxury of time when you're managing a club like Real Madrid.

Madrid have, in truth had two tests this season (Sevilla and Milan) and they failed in both of them. But, I feel its just a matter of time before they start getting their act together. Maybe 5-6 more matches, though it sounds a lot, and you may see the "Real" Madrid back in action.

They probably wouldn't have been able to place the bet because the Bookie was laughing so hard. ;)

If you'd bet on Alcorcon winning 4-0 you would've been taken to the nearest 'Institute'. :P

i think if you bet 4-0 on Alcorcon you would be arrested on suspicion of match-fixing

real madrid will come out of this sooner or later

let them laugh and mock now because we'll laugh at the end, we'll see raul score that crucial goal in the champions final.

always have faith in Madrid, they have gone through much worst and always emerged as the champions

Hala Madrid!

let them laugh and mock now because we'll laugh at the end' date=' we'll see raul score that crucial goal in the [b']champions final[/b].

always have faith in Madrid, they have gone through much worst and always emerged as the champions

Hala Madrid!

What is this new competition you speak of?

let them laugh and mock now because we'll laugh at the end' date=' we'll see raul score that crucial goal in the champions final.

Hala Madrid![/quote']

Madrid would lose to any of the English teams in the CL.

They'll be lucky to make the Semis IMO, as good attacking sides will maul them.

Madrid would lose to any of the English teams in the CL.

They'll be lucky to make the Semis IMO' date=' as good attacking sides will maul them.[/quote']

is that what you really think? lol

is that what you really think? lol

Well without Ronaldo you're dreadful against average teams, so when you play a real giant you'll get put down.

United and Chelsea would easily beat you, Liverpool would hammer you (as they proved last season :)) and Arsenal's attackign football would beat you too.

This Real side aren't a great team yet, and won't make it far in the CL this season methinks.

Well without Ronaldo you're dreadful against average teams' date=' so when you play a real giant you'll get put down.

United and Chelsea would easily beat you, Liverpool would hammer you (as they proved last season :)) and Arsenal's attackign football would beat you too.

This Real side aren't a great team yet, and won't make it far in the CL this season methinks.[/quote']

Liverpool were a different team last season they beat man utd 2-1 and 4-1 and they beat chelsea 1-0 and 2-0. but this season they aren't the same, they have been inconsistent and have fallen to teams with less talent than that of their own. Chelsea can beat us i agree as they play tactically perfect football. but you never know.. we are a different team with ronaldo ;) who is expected back in a weeks time :D. i can't see man utd beating us though. not at all...

Liverpool were a different team last season they beat man utd 2-1 and 4-1 and they beat chelsea 1-0 and 2-0. but this season they aren't the same' date=' they have been inconsistent and have fallen to teams with less talent than that of their own. Chelsea can beat us i agree as they play tactically perfect football. but you never know.. we are a different team with ronaldo ;) who is expected back in a weeks time :D. i can't see man utd beating us though. not at all...[/quote']

And wait'll you see the matches vs. Barca in the League.

They'll show you real football. ;)

And wait'll you see the matches vs. Barca in the League.

They'll show you real football. ;)

don't be so sure the classico always brings up suprises. 2007/2008 season in the bernabaeu 4-1 to real madrid. 12 months later 6-2 to barca. as pellegrini has said madrid will improve.

don't be so sure the classico always brings up suprises. 2007/2008 season in the bernabaeu 4-1 to real madrid. 12 months later 6-2 to barca. as pellegrini has said madrid will improve.

Barca are playing the best football of this Century IMO, and when they hit top form they are simply unbeatable.

I can see a 4/5-0 win at the bernebeu, as Real has yet to make it in a fortress.

Barca are playing the best football of this Century IMO' date=' and when they hit top form they are simply unbeatable.

I can see a 4/5-0 win at the bernebeu, as Real has yet to make it in a fortress.[/quote']

Fortress or not there is no way we r losing at the bernabaue 5-0 :mad: