Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Higuain is class :D

Is Raul performing well? and can he keep his lofty 95?

I know he has played and scored in both league and CL so I thought he was a safe bet to stay:confused:then you hear he will drop' date=' please advise as i dont get to watch much spanish football anymore :o

thanks in advance :D[/quote']

Raul should drop to 94 hes doing okay, but he isn't doing as well as he did last season (18 Goals) and the season before that(23 Goals). and i dont think he will get much game time after higuain's great performences!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Can you guys still qualify if you lose in Italy?

yes we have 6 points and are tied for first place we have a goal difference of +5 and milan have 6 points and a goal difference of +1

Real Madrid Squad to face Milan announced:

Goalkeepers: Casillas' date=' Dudek, Adan

[b']Defenders:[/b] Arbeloa, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Drenthe, Albiol

Midfielders: Gago, Kaka, Lass, Xabi Alonso, Van der Vaart, Diarra, Granero

Forwards: Raul, Benzema, Higuain, Van Nistelrooy

Hopeful to seeing The Higuain and Benzema Partnership again :)

That's a good team!!!!!

• 1 month later...

A pretty much forgotten thread here. Well' date=' Real has been in a pretty good form and has put in some good performances while Lassana Diarra, van der Vaart, Higuian and C. Ronaldo very particularly impressive.[/quote']

yea Lass has been amazing all season, and really consistent.. Van Der Vaart is getting Confident again and Higuain is having another Killer Season! could challenge for Pichichi :D Cristiano is Amazing, but we showed we don't depend on him at the Mastella. The team finally has a stable formation, 4-2-3-1, and we are starting to play more like a team and getting the right results.

Pepe out till the end of the season though :( Huge Blow! but hopefully now Garay can get some more games. Also, like to add.. Great game from Benzema vs Valencia! :D

yea Lass has been amazing all season' date=' and really consistent.. Van Der Vaart is getting Confident again and Higuain is having another Killer Season! could challenge for Pichichi :D Cristiano is Amazing, but we showed we don't depend on him at the Mastella. The team finally has a stable formation, 4-2-3-1, and we are starting to play more like a team and getting the right results.

Pepe out till the end of the season though :( Huge Blow! but hopefully now Garay can get some more games. Also, like to add.. Great game from Benzema vs Valencia! :D[/quote']

While I do agree that Benzema has played much better against Valencia, I think he's still not up to the task. He's selfish and does a lot of unnecessary stuff, although his assist was a great one. So far, he's kind of a flop and although he does have potential, there's still plenty of work to do...

Tom, I have Great News!! :D

Real Madrid held their second workout of the week on Wednesday as preparations continue for Saturday’s 2009 closer against Zaragoza. In cold and soggy conditions, Manuel Pellegrini conducted a session that included Real Madrid Castilla’s Velayos, Gary, Mosquera, Marcos Alonso and Mateos. Guti, Metzelder, Kaka and Marcelo spend the morning in the gym, while Van Nistelrooy and Pepe were not on hand at Valdebebas.

Velayos, Gary, Mosquera, Marcos Alonso and Mateos all have a chance of playing vs Real Zaragoza! It's as if pellegrini read our convo on the other thread and decided to pay attention to Castilla!! :P I rate Marcos Alonso very highly as he is really talented and very good at Left Back. Hope He gets some game time!

More rubbish journalism. Although now with Pepe injured it definitely won't be happening.

Obviously not, but he isn't valued too highly at Madrid, and when Pepe's back he'll barely get a sniff.

Why would a promising young footballer lookign to become a stalwart in his national side bench at Madrid?

Obviously not' date=' but he isn't valued too highly at Madrid, and when Pepe's back he'll barely get a sniff.

Why would a promising young footballer lookign to become a stalwart in his national side bench at Madrid?[/quote']

With Pepe out for upwards of 6 months, I highly doubt Real are going to let Garay go now. Whether he starts or not is another question but they can't afford to lose another defender.

Anyway, he'd be benched at United when everyone is fit and 4th choice which is worse than Madrid.

With Pepe out for upwards of 6 months' date=' I highly doubt Real are going to let Garay go now. Whether he starts or not is another question but they can't afford to lose another defender.

Anyway, he'd be benched at United when everyone is fit and 4th choice which is worse than Madrid.[/quote']

Wasn't implying that a move to United was on (especially since I read it on Goal.com and TF, but it's the first of potentially many links.

Summer move IMO.

Is Garay set to leave? Rumours that he's off to United (although for a ludicrous £6m...) abound.

To be honest' date=' I'd be REALLY surprised if he left to United even at summer. This guy is an awesome defender and he performed well for Madrid, so I wouldn't be surprised if he'll go up in packing order with time. Furthermore, now with Pepe injured, Madrid will not let him go.

P.s. as far as I know, Garay likes Madrid and Spain.

Tom, I have Great News!! :D

Velayos, Gary, Mosquera, Marcos Alonso and Mateos all have a chance of playing vs Real Zaragoza! It's as if pellegrini read our convo on the other thread and decided to pay attention to Castilla!! :P I rate Marcos Alonso very highly as he is really talented and very good at Left Back. Hope He gets some game time!

Awesome! I agree, Alonso has impressed so far and he has the chances to become a good player. I kind of hope that he'll get a chance to play or at least be loaned. Nacho, Sarabia and Alipio are quite promising as well.

To be honest' date=' I'd be REALLY surprised if he left to United even at summer. This guy is an awesome defender and he performed well for Madrid, so I wouldn't be surprised if he'll go up in packing order with time. Furthermore, now with Pepe injured, Madrid will not let him go.

P.s. as far as I know, Garay likes Madrid and Spain.

Awesome! I agree, Alonso has impressed so far and he has the chances to become a good player. I kind of hope that he'll get a chance to play or at least be loaned. Nacho, Sarabia and Alipio are quite promising as well.[/quote']

Garay won't leave..

and I agree Alipio is one of my fav. but he isn't even a regular for Castilla, He is still young and has impressed me when he's played with the C team and with Castilla reminds of Ronaldo some how..

Yeah' date=' Alipio is amazing and I can't stop waiting for him..

[YOUTUBE']ivkS2t1-bVE[/YOUTUBE]

But there are others that I'm waiting for as well :)

Enzo Zidane!

Daniel Opare!

Antonio Adan!

Raul! (not that one, idiots)

Nacho! (not food *sighs*)

And many others ;)

yep, all are talents. I think Opare and Adan we may see soon, however, it will be another 5/6 years before we can see Zidane for Real Madrid again!! also, Adam Szalai is really good, he was in our Knock-Out Champions League Squad last season.. but Sadly he missed out on the liverpool game and we got thrashed.

Alright lads, i made a thread about this in player assistance but thought i'd post it here aswell, because you lot might know a little bit more about the specific players etc. This is the post...

Ok i bid Ferdinand and Rolando for Vidic today and the guy responded with "Ferdinand and someone better than Rolando"

I mean i know Rolando will rise to 90 so i can put up with that. The question is, who do i offer with Ferdinand and would it be worth it on my part...

Options:

Ferdinand and Arbeloa

Ferdinand and Garay

Ferdinand and Marcelo

All my other players (with the exception of Patricio and Granero) are far too good to be swapping.

Anyone of those 3 may drop? Which one would you do? cheers guys, any help appreciated.

Ah right cheers Ken. So if it was you, who would you get rid of?

This is my team in order.

Casillas/Patricio

Ramos/Arbeloa

Ferdinand/Albiol/Rolando

Chiellini/Garay

Cole/Marcelo

... Thats basically the pecking order in my defence. Is Arbeloa likely to change to an LB? I've only seen him play RB. I know Marcelo is expecting to change to LM/LB but i could still play him at LB as my backup.

and if thats the case, then the following could look like ...

Ramos/Albiol

Ferdinand/Garay

Chiellini/Rolando

Cole/Arbeloa/Marcelo.

Lol decisions decisions.

Any help appreciated. I'm torn between Arbeloa and Garay tbh. What do you lot reckon?

Alright lads' date=' i made a thread about this in player assistance but thought i'd post it here aswell, because you lot might know a little bit more about the specific players etc. This is the post...

Any help appreciated. I'm torn between Arbeloa and Garay tbh. What do you lot reckon?[/quote']

Well, I kind of agree with you - Marcelo is not an option. This might be a bias, but I think Garay has the potential to be one of the best center backs in the world. Now, for the non bias part - he has all the chances for NT place while Arbeloa will have very hard time at establishing himself there. Furthermore, there's an age difference as well. All in all, I'd go with Arbeloa and leave Garay and Marcelo.

yep' date=' all are talents. I think Opare and Adan we may see soon, however, it will be another 5/6 years before we can see Zidane for Real Madrid again!! also, Adam Szalai is really good, he was in our Knock-Out Champions League Squad last season.. but Sadly he missed out on the liverpool game and we got thrashed.[/quote']

I'm actually surprised that Adan hasn't became the 2nd RM keeper (I've always rated him as one anyways).

Opare is going to be amazing, but he certainly needs to improve his technique and defence in order to be a full product.

I still believe that Enzo will rave in CL Final at the age of 16 :rolleyes: (a funny fact is that I was born at march 23rd and he was born at march 24th B))

Szalai is pretty good, but I don't think he will ever be a world beater :)

I'm actually surprised that Adan hasn't became the 2nd RM keeper (I've always rated him as one anyways).

Opare is going to be amazing' date=' but he certainly needs to improve his technique and defence in order to be a full product.

I still believe that Enzo will rave in CL Final at the age of 16 :rolleyes: (a funny fact is that I was born at march 23rd and he was born at march 24th B))

Szalai is pretty good, but I don't think he will ever be a world beater :)[/quote']

Agree with everything you've said..

Opare was voted as one of the most exciting 5 footballers in the world back in 2007, if i remember right. but was poor last season, although this season he has been going really well i can see him getting a few games this season with all the injuries in defence.

also, Albiol is doubtful for the Zaragoza game. minor injury though

Alipio' date=' Zidane and Sarabia are RM's top talents IMO.

They're behind Barca in the youth department too. :o[/quote']

Marcos Alonso is also a huge talent. watch Castilla and you'll find it hard to believe that none of these players get any first team appearances :(