Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

sCv-WAF_IDs

CidszZg64-8&feature=related

When people talk about Real Madrid fans, people usually say.. "The Cancer of Real Madrid are It's Fans" or "Real Madrid fans are heartless, how can they Boo their own players!!?"

yes there are some fans who boo underperforming players year after year, and its disgusting. these are not fans but rather plastics, who are hurting the team. the type of fans who want to see beautiful football and nothing else. Pellegrini has had a tough time when the team hasn't been playing well. and this affects him, the 'Political' substitutions as some people call it. When a player is performing well, yet taken off for Raul to come on..

But what many don't see is that the Majority of the Fans, aren't like this at all. the Ultra Sur and the Tifos.. these are the real Real Madrid Fans, the Fans who are loyal to the club. Who go to the Bernabue to support their team..

A tribute to them:

n_real_madrid_los_aficionados-1018.jpg

n_real_madrid_los_aficionados-5267.jpg

reallaziooc8.jpg

real_madrid_fans1.jpg

_43059363_thanks416.jpg

30109.jpg

pic82595.jpg

article-1101536-000B5DF000000258-654_468x315_popup.jpg

610x.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

in a report by Madrid sports daily AS, the Real Madrid youth program is also ranked as one of the world's best youth developing teams with 107 former youth players playing in Europe (51 in La Primera, 43 in La Segunda, and 13 in eight other countries on the continent).

Real Madrid have five players who have come up through the ranks in Raul, Iker Casillas, Esteban Granero, Guti, and Alvaro Arbeloa (seven including third goalkeeper Adan and the injured De la Red). Somewhat paradoxically, one can find even more youth players in south Madrid as Getafe have employed a number of youth team players as well as coaches.

In terms of coaches, Los Azulones have had Quique, Schuster, Laudrup, and Michel giving orders while on the pitch one can find Belenguer, Casquero, Adrian, Soldado, Miguel Torres, Dani Parejo, and Jordi Codina in the Getafe ranks.

In La Segunda, Rayo Vallecano is the club with the most players with Blanco pasts as Cobeno, Tena, Aganzo, Quero, Movilla, and Rafa Garcia carry the Madrid name.

Internationally, in the world's principal leagues, the Merengue presence is also noted in such players as Jordi Lopez in the Premier League, Schorch in the Bundesliga, Samuel Eto'o and Esteban Cambiasso in the Serie A, Javi Garcia and Balboa in Portugal, and Gonzalo and Groningen in Holland.

in a report by Madrid sports daily AS' date=' the Real Madrid youth program is also ranked as one of the world's best youth developing teams with 107 former youth players playing in Europe (51 in La Primera, 43 in La Segunda, and 13 in eight other countries on the continent).

Real Madrid have five players who have come up through the ranks in Raul, Iker Casillas, Esteban Granero, Guti, and Alvaro Arbeloa (seven including third goalkeeper Adan and the injured De la Red). Somewhat paradoxically, one can find even more youth players in south Madrid as Getafe have employed a number of youth team players as well as coaches.

In terms of coaches, Los Azulones have had Quique, Schuster, Laudrup, and Michel giving orders while on the pitch one can find Belenguer, Casquero, Adrian, Soldado, Miguel Torres, Dani Parejo, and Jordi Codina in the Getafe ranks.

In La Segunda, Rayo Vallecano is the club with the most players with Blanco pasts as Cobeno, Tena, Aganzo, Quero, Movilla, and Rafa Garcia carry the Madrid name.

Internationally, in the world's principal leagues, the Merengue presence is also noted in such players as Jordi Lopez in the Premier League, Schorch in the Bundesliga, Samuel Eto'o and Esteban Cambiasso in the Serie A, Javi Garcia and Balboa in Portugal, and Gonzalo and Groningen in Holland.[/quote']

Is that the same Raul who Atletico let go?

Is that the same Raul who Atletico let go?

Raul was let go by Atletico at the age of 14, he was signed by Real Madrid C (youth Team) where he spent 3 years before moving to the first team ;) get your facts right..

One to look out for in the Castilla team is Pablo Sarabia.

Hope you beat Osasuna tonight!

yep' date=' others I rate highly from the Castilla would be [b']Miguel Palanca[/b] (on loan in Segunda division), Marcos Alonso, Acuna, Chema Anton and Daniel Opare.

My favourite though is Allipio:

y9NFSwd2HPQ

Thanks, It's a tough game, away from home.. hope we get a good result :D

Raul was let go by Atletico at the age of 14' date=' he was signed by Real Madrid C (youth Team) where he spent 3 years before moving to the first team ;) get your facts right..[/quote']

So Atletico did let him go then ;):P

Obviously his development and amazing career is defo all down to Madrid tho, what a player he has been as well :eek:

So Atletico did let him go then ;):P

Obviously his development and amazing career is defo all down to Madrid tho' date=' what a player he has been as well :eek:

yea, Madrid's youth team is one of the best, problem is we don't get to use most of the players we develop.. that has improved recently with over 5 homegrown players in our first team and players like Daniel Parejo and Negredo with Buy-Back clauses in their contracts, confirmed to be returning to Madrid next season :)

I hope your talking about the VDV Injury?

:(

here's the goal for those who missed it:

K48DHu2-t9E

Yes' date=' what else? Everything else looks fine as it should have been more than 1-0 by now..

And yes, Higuain seems to have a tendency to score wondergoals (it probably came from the last season).

I only turned on the game as he was being stretchered off. VDV is awesome, it better not be too serious.

Probably my favourite player.

The worst thing is that he finally earnt Pellegrini's trust, he finally performed VERY well (much better than Kaka this season) and now this...

I only turned on the game as he was being stretchered off. VDV is awesome' date=' it better not be too serious.[/quote']

yea, so far Higuain, Kaka, Arbeloa and Garay are having a great game!

Gago is terrible - why is he still here? The worst player in the team - by far.

However' date=' I'd have to say I love how Madrid are playing right now. Beautiful, fast, amazing football - simply brilliant.[/quote']

Yep I agree, this is Arsenal type football :) Gago is horrible agreed - But, he was great in 2007, which shows he has talent and he is having a good game today.. But overall he's never impressed me since the Schuster era began in 2007-2008..

The Pirate!!! (lovely assist by Higuain)

Yep I agree' date=' this is Arsenal type football :) Gago is horrible agreed - But, he was great in 2007, which shows he has talent and he is having a good game today.. But overall he's never impressed me since the Schuster era began in 2007-2008..[/quote']

Well, I'm not saying he's not talented, I'm just saying that he's terrible. I partly agree - he's having a decent game, but I wouldn't call it a good game in anyways. Xabi also hasn't been too impressive today, although he had few brilliant passes.

LOL @ Guti :D