Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Big test today. Real got to show that they are capable of beating strong teams with this squad. They've lost to Milan' date=' drawed against them, lost to Lyon, lost to Sevilla, lost to Barca. But they've won over Valencia... I'm sure they will beat Sevilla today. Hope we also get to see VdV over Granero.

btw, Real is celebrating it's 108 anniverisy[/quote']

Yes, this match is very important, especially now, right before the Lyon match. If they lose here, their confidence might be low for most important match so far - Lyon. Furthermore, they'd wouldn't get any closer to La Liga crown (however, Almeria are very helpful so far). I'd like Rafael to play roughly 60 minutes (because he's still not totally match fit) and then he should be able to play a lot more against Lyon.

Btw' date=' I haven't really watched any La Liga games for ages, but would Jesus Navas fit in RM's system?[/quote']

Well, it's a tough question, but I'd say yes. He can play on both flanks (although his right is much better), so he could move to right, Cristiano to the left and van der Vaart/Kaka in the middle. Furthermore, they'd also would have good subs/rotation, so yes, he could fit right in, IMO. After all, he has been one of the best players in La Liga this season :o

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Shots

Real Madrid 15 - 0 Sevilla

Shots on target

Real Madrid 9 -0 Sevilla

Goals

Real Madrid 0 - 1 Sevilla

Well done' date=' Palop, well done....[/quote']

Palop is always saving Sevilla. If he were a few years younger, he would have probably played in Barca. Yes, I rate him higher than Valdes.

Guest Higgy

Palop is always saving Sevilla. If he were a few years younger' date=' he would have probably played in Barca. [b']Yes, I rate him higher than Valdes.[/b]

I rate Robert Green higher than I rate Valdes.. ;)

I rate Robert Green higher than I rate Valdes.. ;)

I see your a fan of the 'Valdes Sucks' clan :P Shame on you! If Valdes was English, there would be no debate about who should be their No.1 for the WC. B) Talking of Barca, Ibra had another stinker and got sent off, once again showing why he is the most over-valued player of all time. Good news though is that the old Gabby Milito is back :) Gonna be a real rival for places now with him, Pique and Puyol all fighting for the starting role!

I see your a fan of the 'Valdes Sucks' clan :P Shame on you! If Valdes was English' date=' there would be no debate about who should be their No.1 for the WC. B) Talking of Barca, Ibra had another stinker and got sent off, once again showing why he is the most over-valued player of all time. Good news though is that the old Gabby Milito is back :) Gonna be a real rival for places now with him, Pique and Puyol all fighting for the starting role![/quote']

Don't really agree on Ibra mate. He is in fact underrated by many imo. Different from Eto who probs suited Barca a lot more but he oozes class from everywhere.

Guest Higgy

I see your a fan of the 'Valdes Sucks' clan :P Shame on you!

Yes, I'm the proud organizer of that group!

Valdes is just such a clown, he's the most mistake-prone keeper on the planet. Valdes is only good at one on ones Imo :)

Don't really agree on Ibra mate. He is in fact underrated by many imo. Different from Eto who probs suited Barca a lot more but he oozes class from everywhere.

Yeah.

Barca's style of play in attacking is more about speed and the quickness of the attack, while Ibra is just a technical player.

You haven't watched him recently have you? :o Fair enough he got off to a great start at Barca but he has been so poor recently, you wouldn't even know he was playing at times, which you couldn't really say for Eto'o. He has superb control and can do some stuff thats out of this world but hes never been consistent enough. I stand by my statement, I mean £40 million and Eto'o (who would easily fetch £30 million) wass farrrrr far too much.

You haven't watched him recently have you? :o Fair enough he got off to a great start at Barca but he has been so poor recently' date=' you wouldn't even know he was playing at times, which you couldn't really say for Eto'o. He has superb control and can do some stuff thats out of this world but hes never been consistent enough. I stand by my statement, I mean £40 million and Eto'o (who would easily fetch £30 million) wass farrrrr far too much.[/quote']

tbh I didn't even think he was good at the beginning. Barca was just the wrong club for him. He really is a creative striker and that's not something Barca needed. Put him in a side where hes not the main striker we will see how good he can be. The price was ludicrous. Barca were intent on matching Real

You haven't watched him recently have you? :o Fair enough he got off to a great start at Barca but he has been so poor recently' date=' you wouldn't even know he was playing at times, which you couldn't really say for Eto'o. He has superb control and can do some stuff thats out of this world but hes never been consistent enough. [b']I stand by my statement, I mean £40 million and Eto'o (who would easily fetch £30 million) wass farrrrr far too much.[/[/b]QUOTE]

Wow, thought I was on my own in thinking that. Theres not a huge gulf in class between Ibra and Eto. Ibra probably edges it, just. I really don't know why Barca payed £40m plus eto for him. It's not like Eto wasn't scoring or anything :rolleyes: Could be the contract issues, but still. £40m!! :eek: Don't get me wrong, Ibra's good. Just not worth the price tag IMO. Seems a sulker too.

Palop is always saving Sevilla. If he were a few years younger' date=' he would have probably played in Barca. Yes, I rate him higher than Valdes.[/quote']

Tbh, he's been sublime for a very long time and even know he's not getting any worse. In fact, he got even better this season and even he'd be a great GK for Barca...

However, La Liga has lots of superb and underrated goalies - Palop, Diego Alves, Kameni, Diego Lopez, Cesar and others. If more of them would be in the "bigger sides", they'd be rated much higher than they are now.

Palop is on the form of his life' date=' although hes been underrated for years. Has been the best GK in Spain this season. 45 minutes still to go yet though ;) Although this is your chance after Barca slipped up....[/quote']

Well, I'd say one of the best as Diego Lopez has been pretty impressive himself (and Kameni's not far behind). Casillas, for most of the time, has also been superb, so it's a hard call.

I rate Robert Green higher than I rate Valdes..

I used to think that Valdes has been one of the worst GK's in the top flight' date=' but this and last season he has been much, MUCH better. Even though he's still not top class and he still does have does Valdesque moments, he's actually pretty decent these days and may even be a match winner (as in this year's classico)

I see your a fan of the 'Valdes Sucks' clan :P Shame on you! If Valdes was English, there would be no debate about who should be their No.1 for the WC. B) Talking of Barca, Ibra had another stinker and got sent off, once again showing why he is the most over-valued player of all time. Good news though is that the old Gabby Milito is back :) Gonna be a real rival for places now with him, Pique and Puyol all fighting for the starting role!

Tbh, I used to think that Ibra is the most overrated player in the world, but he changed my mind this year. Tbh, 40m+Eto'o is way too much, but he's still class. The thing about him is that he's not a finisher, but a creator. If he'd have a solid, strong finisher beside him (like Villa/Higuain/Torres/etc.), he'd look much better, but he still does lots of great passes, flicks and etc.

Furthermore, never rated Eto'o too much anyways, as he's not a good finisher either. He's very fast and will get into great positions just to waste 2 clear cut opportunities to finally score.

:( I want to cry :(

Not that I'm that bothered :o

Valencia for the title! :D:o

Thank God that it wasn't someone else' date=' Phew..... :o

Oh well, Barca can still win the title. :)[/quote']

I'd love to see Valencia winning a title, but sadly, I don't think that's realistic. Right now, it's basically down to Barca and Madrid to see who will make it, but Madrid look great recently, so I'd put in them as slight favourites.

Today it was a great game and van der Vaart and Guti have been very, very impressive. ONE of them HAS to PLAY. Ronaldo has been great and I really enjoyed him today - he worked hard and created lots of chances for others, yet he still threatened Sevilla every time he had the ball. Higuain has been great, but really, really unlucky. In fact, almost everyone played great, but they had to fight a god-like Palop. All in all, superb match for everyone and it was very enjoyable and really entertaining.