• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

I'd love to see Valencia winning a title' date=' but sadly, I don't think that's realistic. Right now, it's basically down to Barca and Madrid to see who will make it, but Madrid look great recently, so I'd put in them as slight favourites.

Today it was a great game and van der Vaart and Guti have been very, very impressive. ONE of them HAS to PLAY. Ronaldo has been great and I really enjoyed him today - he worked hard and created lots of chances for others, yet he still threatened Sevilla every time he had the ball. Higuain has been great, but really, really unlucky. In fact, almost everyone played great, but they had to fight a god-like Palop. All in all, superb match for everyone and it was very enjoyable and really entertaining.[/quote']

How I wish that becomes a reality. They have a fantastic team but I feel it's more than just talent. It's the finance. If Los Che manage to get in funds and buy a few players then the scenario would totally be different. They have great attacking quality, its the defence that they need to strengthen. They haven't replaced Albiol and surely need a no-nonsense CB and quick wingbacks. If they manage to get in maybe 2-3 good players then I don't think there's any reason why they can't challenge for the title. Winning some kind of silverware is vital to keep hold of your star players, and if Valencia fail to do so then there's a Perez and a Laporta waiting to pounce on Villa and Silva.

Sorry to be discussing about Valencia in the Madrid thread! :P

Kidding with me?! Eto'o is much better!!

Yonathan, I think you misunderstood me. I said that Ibra is doing better than Eto'o so far, I didn't say that Ibra is better than Eto'o.

This season Ibra has played 21 La Liga games and scored 12 goals, while Eto'o has also played 21 Serie A games but he has scored 8 goals. These statistics speak for themselve.

Ibra and Eto'o are both different type of strkers. Ibra is more creative and technical while Eto'o is a fast, pacey finisher.

But, IMO Ibra is better. :D

Kidding with me?! Eto'o is much better!!

Yonathan' date=' I think you misunderstood me. I said that Ibra is doing better than Eto'o so far, I didn't say that Ibra is better than Eto'o.

This season Ibra has played 21 La Liga games and scored 12 goals, while Eto'o has also played 21 Serie A games but he has scored 8 goals. These statistics speak for themselve.

Ibra and Eto'o are both different type of strkers. Ibra is more creative and technical while Eto'o is a fast, pacey finisher.

But, IMO Ibra is better. :D[/quote']

Yeah but is much harder to score in Serie A and Eto'o is new there so it will take some time for him to adapt to the playing style. Plus, who can't score goals in Barca when you've got players like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta around you :P

Guest Higgy

Yeah but is much harder to score in Serie A and Eto'o is new there so it will take some time for him to adapt to the playing style. Plus' date=' [b']who can't score goals in Barca when you've got players like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta around you [/b]:P

Apparently Ibra can't :rolleyes:

He's only scored one goal since December..

Guest Higgy

haha yeah. I always said that the Ibra transfer was a bad deal for Barca. If it someone who should have paid 40 mil' date=' it would have been Inter.[/quote']

It's already been mentioned, but I still don't get why Barca went through with the deal. I mean, Eto'o Imo is a much more complete player than Ibra and had an amazing Partnership with Messi, Henry and it's not like he was in decline, he was having an amazing season..

It's already been mentioned' date=' but I still don't get why Barca went through with the deal. I mean, Eto'o Imo is a much more complete player than Ibra and had an amazing Partnership with Messi, Henry and it's not like he was in decline, he was having an [b']amazing[/b] season..

Guardiola is a good coach but a weird man...

Yeah but is much harder to score in Serie A and Eto'o is new there so it will take some time for him to adapt to the playing style.

IMO' date=' it's not to score in Serie A, I mean the Italians style of play (Apart from Inter's :P) is pretty boring and dull. La Liga is quite hard to score IMO.

Ibra is new in Spain and he's scored more goals than Eto'o, plus he 2 goals behind Ronaldo, who's scored 14 goals in La Liga. They both haven't fully adapted yet to Spanish football.

Plus, who can't score goals in Barca when you've got players like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta around you :P

Loads of players ;)

Valdes, Pinto, Ruben, Milito, Maxwell, Chygrynskiy, Abidal, Fontas, Marc Muniesa, Bartra, Sergio Busquets, Jeffren, Yaya Toure, Dos Santos, Oriol Romeu, Jonathan and Gai Assulin. :P

haha yeah. I always said that the Ibra transfer was a bad deal for Barca. If it someone who should have paid 40 mil' date=' it would have been Inter.[/quote']

IMO, I believe that Barca slightly overpaid for Ibra but I understand why they paid so much for him. I believe that Barca were under pressure because of the crazy spending spree of Real Madrid.

Apparently Ibra can't :rolleyes:

He's only scored one goal since December..

You have to remember that he was injured' date=' on the bench etc. Plus even the best footballers, do have some miserable times and they get over it. It's natural.

The thing about him is that he's not a finisher, but a creator.

Tbh, I believe he's still a finisher. He's still got it and IMO, he's one of the best finisher's in the world, maybe you haven't watched him enough. But now, he's become more creative thanks to Italian football.

The morale of the story is ....... Yonathan finish if off. :D

JL7IcWgdPOE

sC_ZVeH18v4

zkI9V3Up5to

7-22cSRjizg

tkDx7WiQyzg

There's plenty more of video's, but I can't be bothered to post them all. :)

IMO' date=' it's not to score in Serie A, I mean the Italians style of play (Apart from Inter's :P) is pretty boring and dull. La Liga is quite hard to score IMO.

Ibra is new in Spain and he's scored more goals than Eto'o, plus he 2 goals behind Ronaldo, who's scored 14 goals in La Liga. They both haven't fully adapted yet to Spanish football.

[/quote']

Yeah, but Ibra plays for a team which players like Xavi and Messi, of course it's easy to score. And btw, Milan and Roma plays the best football in Italy in my opinion. Inter plays boring, even Palermo and Napoli plays funnier that them.

Anyone else think this thread should be renamed to Ibra v Eto'o? :)

Yeah' date=' it definitely looks like it.

Anyways, conclusion about it: Eto'o is extremely overrated, Ibra is great, but still overrated by a lot of people and there are much better forwards out there.

How I wish that becomes a reality. They have a fantastic team but I feel it's more than just talent. It's the finance. If Los Che manage to get in funds and buy a few players then the scenario would totally be different. They have great attacking quality, its the defence that they need to strengthen. They haven't replaced Albiol and surely need a no-nonsense CB and quick wingbacks. If they manage to get in maybe 2-3 good players then I don't think there's any reason why they can't challenge for the title. Winning some kind of silverware is vital to keep hold of your star players, and if Valencia fail to do so then there's a Perez and a Laporta waiting to pounce on Villa and Silva.

Sorry to be discussing about Valencia in the Madrid thread! :P

Well, I'd rather talk about Valencia than Ibra/Eto'o here. Furthermore, I pretty much agree with everything you said about Valencia too, so don't worry, you're fine :D

Yeah' date=' but Ibra plays for a team which players like Xavi and Messi, of course it's easy to score.[/quote']

Not necessary Yonathan.

The majority of the La Liga teams have some pretty fragile defences. ;)

Think about it Yonathan, the pace of Italian football is quote slow tbh (It suits obese people like you :P). Eto'o is known for his speed and he expected to tare apart Serie A defences and score loads of goals, but he didn't live this expectation. While Ibra, in his first 5 games, he scored a goal in every game, which is quite impressive and also the fact that he beat the record of legendary Bulgarian striker Hristo Stoichkov's record.

So, Ibra is waay better that Eto'o. (An Inter fan saying that some random Swede from Rosengård is better than a player from his favourite team :eek:)

And btw' date=' Milan and Roma plays the best football in Italy in my opinion. Inter plays boring, even Palermo and Napoli plays funnier that them.[/quote']

I have to agree with the Roma bit, but I absolutely disagree with Milan playing the best football in Italia and Inter playing boring. I should be the other way round. :P

You call yourself a Serie A experts, fatty boy?!?! :P

Anyone else think this thread should be renamed to Ibra v Eto'o? :)

I think it should be renamed -> Ahmed' date=' shut the hell up and stop munching on them space cakes! :P;)

Anyways, conclusion about it: Eto'o is extremely overrated, Ibra is great, but still overrated by a lot of people and there are much better forwards out there.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with you there comrade Tomas. :)

Eto'o has lost it since he moved to Inter. Remember against Chelsea where he missed an absolute sitter. Even Shakira would have scored that. ;) Yes, Shakira. (You know, 'Hips Don't Lie' ;))

I don't think people overrate Ibra tbh, most of the people underrate him because he isn't consistent enough (sometimes).

I have to agree with the Roma bit' date=' but I absolutely disagree with Milan playing the best football in Italia and Inter playing boring. I should be the other way round. :P

You call yourself a Serie A experts, fatty boy?!?! :P

I think it should be renamed -> Ahmed, shut the hell up and stop munching on them space cakes! :P;)

Yeah, I pretty much agree with you there comrade Tomas. :)

Eto'o has lost it since he moved to Inter. Remember against Chelsea where he missed an absolute sitter. Even Shakira would have scored that. ;) Yes, Shakira. (You know, 'Hips Don't Lie' ;))

I don't think people overrated Ibra tbh, most of them underrate them because he isn't consistent enough (sometimes).[/quote']

4-2 fantasia says it all about how funny Milan's football is ;)

cough* cough* Zlatan missed 2 chances at open goals twice against Sevilla within a week :eek::P

4-2 fantasia says it all about how funny Milan's football is ;)

:confused:

Are you on pot again? :P

cough* cough* Zlatan missed 2 chances at open goals twice against Sevilla within a week :eek::P

I actually watched the highlights this morning and I could have sworn that I didn't see Zlatan miss two open goals' date=' but then again, I was half asleep. ;)

Guardiola is a good coach but a weird man...

Do you want me to reveal your dark, dark hidden secrets, Mr Elton John? :P

:confused:

Are you on pot again? :P

I actually watched the highlights this morning and I could have sworn that I didn't see Zlatan miss two open goals' date=' but then again, I was half asleep. ;)

Do you want me to reveal your dark, dark hidden secrets, Mr Elton John? :P[/quote']

Nope :P

You could see that his nose was in the way so he couldn't see the ball :D

Mr Elton John?! I'm Maradona! :P

Nope :P

Don't lie to me :P

You could see that his nose was in the way so he couldn't see the ball :D

Oi' date=' that's harsh. :eek:

You must really hate Zlatan, don't you? :rolleyes:

So, your not Swedish? :P

Mr Elton John?! I'm Maradona! :P

Okey, whatever you say fatty, but don't eat me. :P;)

Btw, I say your comment on the MFF thread and your going to pay, BIG TIME as well as that comment you made about Zlatan's nose. :mad:

Should I beat you up or kidnap you other half? (Du pojkvän) :P