• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Madrid had their win in the 1st time' date=' no Lyon at all in the first 45 minutes..

Time for [b']EXCUSES[/b] Ing. Pellegrini.

In my opinion it's not Pellegrini's fault. He has made a good team of complety new players. I mean, it usually takes some season to build up a great group of players no matter if they're world class players or amatuers. They're still in the race for the La Liga title and they're ahead of the best team in the world currently, Barca. Anyway, they completly embrassed themself in Europe. They've been going out in round of 16 for 6 years in a row.

In my opinion it's not Pellegrini's fault. He has made a good team of complety new players. I mean' date=' it usually takes some season to build up a great group of players no matter if they're world class players or amatuers. They're still in the race for the La Liga title and they're ahead of the best team in the world currently, Barca. Anyway, they completly embrassed themself in Europe. They've been going out in round of 16 for 6 years in a row.[/quote']

In my opinion, its not Pellegrini fault too, i meant Pellegrini will give excuses in the next press conference, didn't said it was Pellegrini fault.

It was player's fault, they wasted a lot of clear plays..

In my opinion' date=' its not Pellegrini fault too, i meant Pellegrini will give excuses in the next press conference, didn't said it was Pellegrini fault.

It was player's fault, they wasted a lot of clear plays..[/quote']

Oh. Okey, yeah, I hope he critizices the players. It can also motivate them to do well in the league and they can focusing doing well in the league and try to win CL next time.

Pellegrini's a nutter tbh.

Why the hell didn't he play VDV?!?!

He's bloody awesome and I'm sure he would rip apart Lyon's defence and they would have a good chance of winning. :);)

Had to be one playmaker, VDV or Guti, Pellegrini preferred Guti.

BUT, it seemed like Guti played like a defensive midfileder not a creative..

In my opinion it's not Pellegrini's fault.

of course it isnt - its the idiot who runs the club who left last time because his idea failed spectacularly who is to blame but no doubt he'll make pellegrini his scapegoat as he's only got a 2 year deal and like with all perez hires he chooses weak coaches who dont have the power to get their ideas across and as a result you have 6 years in a row where the team goes out in the last 16

of course it isnt - its the idiot who runs the club who left last time because his idea failed spectacularly who is to blame but no doubt he'll make pellegrini his scapegoat as he's only got a 2 year deal and like with all perez hires he chooses weak coaches who dont have the power to get their ideas across and as a result you have 6 years in a row where the team goes out in the last 16

Yep, but don't forget that it was Calderon who fired Capello beacuse he played a boring football. Silly descion. Capello would have been the right guy to coach this years Real Madrid. He can handle superstars easily. He has done that at Milan and Juventus before and England are looking better now when they have him than when they didn't have him. I'm not saying Pellegrini is a bad coach, but Capello would have been the ultimate coach.

Guest Higgy

Had to be one playmaker' date=' VDV or Guti, Pellegrini preferred Guti.

BUT, it seemed like Guti played like a defensive midfileder not a creative..[/quote']

I would have played Guti over VDV as well.

Yep' date=' but don't forget that it was Calderon who fired Capello beacuse he played a boring football. Silly descion. Capello would have been the right guy to coach this years Real Madrid. He can handle superstars easily. He has done that at Milan and Juventus before and England are looking better now when they have him than when they didn't have him. I'm not saying Pellegrini is a bad coach, but Capello would have been the ultimate coach.[/quote']

thats the problem though - to get the best out of these players you need a strong minded coach (capello, mourinho etc), but perez would never hire someone like that because it'd risk hurting the ego's of his precious galacticos and also someone like that would be unlikely to be a yes-man or someone who comes across as being inoffensive like pellegrini which perez doesnt like because to him it seems like the players win things, when in reality the coach does and as a result there's no continuity, no chance to build a legacy, the place will just be a circus

Kudos to Lyon and Pjanic - well done. I do think that Real Madrid has been the better team today, but, overall, Lyon probably deserved it. Sadly, but due to the certain "education" factors, I was unable to watch the game, but from what I've heard, Higuain was shocking and I didn't agree with some of Pellegrini's decisions, but I still fully support him as a coach. Again, congrats to every Lyon supporter and Madrid hater.

I think having both Kaka and Ronaldo playing at the same time doesn't work.

Not just the ego's but you only have to look at Kaka's attitude at being subbed during the game against Lyon.

Ramos is also a liability sometimes, I think he was part to blame for the goal.

With so much attacking qualty in the Real Madrid team, do they really need an attacking wing back? I also think the same could be levelled on the Spanish NT as regards Ramos, with the abundance of attacking riches is he surplus to requirements?

Sometimes football is about graft, tracking back and defending.

Ramos is similar to Glen Johnson in may ways, both attractive on the eye in going forward but they just can't defend for toffees.

Typical Madrid reaction. Go out and it's "we must sack the manager", the same manager who has won 20 of 25 league games and has them ahead of Barca in the table.

How can the manager be blamed for Higuains miss, if that goes in, Real are 2 up and cruising.

A team takes time to gel, yes they have world class players but you can't just stick them all together and expect to win every game. He won't be given it, but i feel he should definitely be given next season as well.

Typical Madrid reaction. Go out and it's "we must sack the manager"' date=' the same manager who has won 20 of 25 league games and has them ahead of Barca in the table.

How can the manager be blamed for Higuains miss, if that goes in, Real are 2 up and cruising.

A team takes time to gel, yes they have world class players but you can't just stick them all together and expect to win every game. He won't be given it, but i feel he should definitely be given next season as well.[/quote']

to be fair I have not seen or heard any Madrid fans going mad and asking for his head, SS and our media is just hyped up bunch of bul...........

capello is the best coach for real madrid with this squad he won the title with far worse squad and if he has oportunity he would win 5 cl in row no doubt in that,i ll hope he ll be coach again,this is disaster,first game they must scored if they wanted to go further,and way pulling back granero who was great and kaka and higuain were flops