Thread for CZECH REPUBLIC RISERS

Guest beardo

Marek STRESTIK

438886_mediumsquare.jpg

Mark STRESTIK is a brilliant young striker for Czech Republican team "FC Brno" who finished 4th in this years league. He was the second most capped player in the season for his team and at an age of 21 that is pretty amazing.

This season he recieved 29 appearences out of a possible 30 and was a starter for every one. His last rating change was +3 but it will definitely rise again.

On the database he is rated 83 at the moment, put down as a winger/forward and will cost just over 3.5 million.

I would say he is a definate person to buy as i am sure his rating will go up by another +2 to 85. If this was to happen he would be a good player to buy, especially 2nd division teams. He can be a money maker or a permenent player in the squad.

I suggest you buy him.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marek STRESTIK Mark STRESTIK is a brilliant young striker for Czech Republican team "FC Brno" who finished 4th in this years league. He was the second most capped player in the season for his team

Re: Thread for CZECH REPUBLIC RISERS Jan LECJAKS Jan LECJAKS is a brilliant young talent only aged 17 and earning himself a spot in Viktoria Plzen starting team 18 times this season making him the

Re: Thread for CZECH REPUBLIC RISERS Looks a good find Repped!

Re: Thread for CZECH REPUBLIC RISERS

Mark STRESTIC

438886_mediumsquare.jpg

Mark STRESTIK is a brilliant young striker for Czech Republican team "FC Brno" who finished 4th in this years league. He was the second most capped player in the season for his team and at an age of 21 that is pretty amazing.

This season he recieved 29 appearences out of a possible 30 and was a starter for every one. His last rating change was +3 but it will definitely rise again.

On the database he is rated 83 at the moment' date=' put down as a winger/forward and will cost just over 3.5 million.

I would say he is a definate person to buy as i am sure his rating will go up by another +2 to 85 or if SM are feeling very generous even to an 86. If this was to happen he would be a brilliant player to buy, especially 2nd division teams. He can be a money maker or a permenent player in the squad.

I suggest you buy him.

Please can other people who have found another Czech Republican prospect please post them onto this thread and try and create a really helpful guide to those people who want money makers and risers.

Looks a good find

Repped!

please can people who have found other Czech Republican prospects please add them to this thread

Kamil Vacek

71386451aj2.jpg

Kamil Vacek was born in the Czech Republic in the year 1987 (20 years old). He plays for Sparta Praha and is on the database rated 77. He plays either Attacking Midfield or on the wing for Sparta and has shown his ability towards the end of this season. He has played 11 games this season (8 starts' date=' 3 subs) and scored an impressive 2 goals. Most of these games were played in the last few months of the season and after the last rating change. Vacek should get a nice rise when the rating changes for Czech come along. I predict he'll make about 80/81 in the next changes, then may rise more in the future if he continues to play.

[/size']

Guest beardo

i am not sure of the exact date but it is soon. In a few weeks time. When your on your team screen go to GAME-->PLAYER RATINGS and theres a list of who they are assesing in the next ratings

Guest beardo

Tomas NECID

102312.jpg

Tomas NECID is a talented youngster for "FK Jablonec" who finished 12th out of 16 teams in this season. He is a great striker and has played fantasticly for FK Jablonec this season.

He hasnt got himself fully into the team yet but that is only because he is newly bought but he is bound to be fully in the team next year.

This season he had 13 appearences, these being 7 starts and 6 subs making a total of 758 minutes. In these minutes he managed to bag 5 goals to his name. This is an outstanding amount of goals for the amount of time he played for. With these goals he was even top goal scorer for the side this season. The main capped striker didnt score at all and the other more capped striker only scored 3 and, in all he had 250 more minutes then NECID. The manager made a mistake not making NECID play more often.

Also Tomas NECID has played for the Czech Republican under 17's for whom he scored many goals and is now doing the same whilst playing for the international under 19's team.

On the database Tomas NECID is rated 78, put down as a forward (F) and only costs around 1.4m. He is a brilliant buy as he will rise. He has already got a rating change of +3 but he will rise again. At this moment in time i can defintily see him making a rise to 80 and a possibility of an 81.

The Czech Republic league will start before their rating changes so if he gets played every game from the start he should reach 81 and even a possibility of rising to 82. So minimum of 80, maximum of 82 i would say.

I thank James_B16 for telling me about this player. he has been posted on before but this is just a summary of all the risers. im not stealing.

Guest beardo

Jakub Heidenreich

heidenreich.jpg

Jakub Heidenreich is a 19 year old who plays for Czech Republic league side SK Sigma Olomouc who came 11th last season out of 16. He is left back but was bought into the team as a midfielder but has adapted to the left-back position.

In the season he appeared 11 times, all starts and scored 1. He is not in the first pick squad at the moment but the SK Sigma Olomouc manager does vary the players he plays as every single player in the main squad appeared at least once.

Heidenreich's rating on the database is 74, he is put down as a left back and his SM value is 361,000 but the chairman value is less. He will rise a fair amount as i have looked at others in the team that had similar statistics and they are rated far more than Heidenreich.

Tarciso Melinho who plays in AM is rated 82 and only played just over 200 minutes more than Heidenreich which is 8 more.

Dejan Jurkic who plays LB/CB recieved less minutes than Heidenreich and he is rated 80. thats 6 more.

My point is made. Because of this realistically Heidenreich should get a rise to 80 but i cant see this happening. I predict he will rise to 78 but i am not 100% sure at the moment. He could even rise to 80. Whatever the case i suggest you buy him.

If anybody else has a better idea of how much he will rise please post because it will be good to know.

Guest beardo

Jakub REZNICEK

239-jakub-reznicek-150-175.jpg

Jakub REZNICEK is a 20 year old who plays for Czech Republican side Mladá Boleslav who came 7th last season. He appeared 19 times and scored 4 goals. He started 13 and came on as a sub 6 times.

He is just kept out of a secure spot in the side as their is two strikers that play ahead of him, although despite having less playing time he still socred the same amount of both these strikers put together and they are rated 82 and 83 whilst REZNICEK is only rated 78. This is why i can see him rising another 2 to 80 and possibly more in the future but not at this stage.

So only a +2 rating for him but i guess he is worth a buy.

Lukas MARECEK

25183085.jpg

Lucas is an 18 year old defender who was born in the year 1990 and is 18 years old. He currently plays for FC Brno who finished 4th in the Czech league. He is on the database rated 75. He has started 8 games this season so should rise to about 80.

sorry for the short report B)

Guest beardo

Jan RAJNOCH

63.jpg

Jan RAJNOCH is the first posting i have done so far on someone older than 23 as he is 26 but he is a good riser so he is worth posting on. He plays for Mladá Boleslav (same as Reznicek) and has had a fantastic season.

He is a key player for Mladá Boleslav as he brightens up the defence. He is the most capped player in the squad this season recieving 29 starts so only missing one game. In these 29 starts he has scored an absolutely superb 11 goals which is unbelievable for a defender.

On the database RAJNOCH is rated 85 and his SM value is 4m but his chairman value is far higher. In the rating changes i can see him rising to 86 or even an 87 due to the statistics he had had.

A brilliant buy even if you want to spend on young players. Good buy for 1st and 2nd division teams.

Guest beardo

Jan LECJAKS

1629_thumb_jan_lecjaks_media.jpg

Jan LECJAKS is a brilliant young talent only aged 17 and earning himself a spot in Viktoria Plzen starting team 18 times this season making him the 4th most played defender meaning he is a strong part in the squad. For a 17 year old recieving this amount of appearences is pretty amazing.

On the database LECJAKS is rated 78 and i think he has only been added recently as he hasnt yet had a rise. After looking at the ratings of 3 other defenders in the team i am prediction a rise from 78 to 81 minimum and a 83 maximum which is a +2 rating to a +4 rating. He will cost 1.5m to buy which is a good amount as his SM value could be going up another million.

Again, another good buy for 2nd, 3rd and 4th division teams.

Guest beardo

Unfortunatly i don't have time to make reviews' date=' but HUBER Tomas and ELSIK Pavel would be great buys too ;)[/quote']

Tomas HUBER

31.jpg

Tomas HUBER plays for FK Jablonec, again, in the Czech Republican league. He is only 22, although, nearly 23 and is a promising defender. He was the 4th most capped defender this year for FK Jablonec even though he only had 14 appearences, all being starts.

Huber is currently on the database rated a small 76, put down as a centre back (CB) and will cost a small amount as is SM value is only 743,000 pounds and his chairman value is less than this.

After looking at the other defenders SM ratings as i have done in the past to predict a persons rating i can see HUBER rising to a fairly good 80 or 81. I would say minimum 79 and a maximum of 81.

Again, a good buy for 3rd and 4th divisions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pavel ELSIK

A070802_ELV_PAVELELSIK_G.JPG

Pavel ELSIK is a 22 year old midfielder yet to show what he is made of but despite this he will get a rise in the next rating changes. He plays for Czech Republican team Tescoma Zlin who came 8th this season.

He recieved 10 appearences, 6 as starts, unfortunately didnt score but earnt valuable minutes to his football future. He is only rated 70 on the database which means he only costs 10,000 which is the cheapest you can get. He is put down as an all over midfielder (M).

To be honest i am not sure how much ELSIK will rise to as the other ratings in his team appear to be very varied so it is very hard to tell how much he will rise. Im predicting a range of 73-76.

Guest beardo

Jan KROB

6830_krob.jpg

Jan KROB is a 20 year old defender for Sk Kladno who came a bad 14th place last season in the Czech Republican league. He had recieved 11 appearences which were all starts and even managed to score a goal. He hasnt had a rise at all yet so he is definitely going to rise this time.

On the database he is rated only 75 because he plays for a bottom table club. he is put down as a centre back and he can be bought for a small £550,000 which is cheap. I expect his rating will go up to about 78/79 but not quite reach the 80 mark due to the club that he plays at. If KROB was to bought by a better club and was played there then he will reach around 82 in the future but time will tell.

Guest beardo

excuse me but your the one that steals all my players. hehe. you get more than me. i never have the money to buy anyone and when i do have the money i find a player which you already have. Didnt know you found these two but there still worth posting on. it helps forumers.

Guest beardo

Antonin ROSA

35-antonin-rosa-150-175.jpg

Antonin ROSA is a defender for FK Teplice, again in the Czech Republican league. This year he reieved many caps which were unexpected since in the last three years at the club he has only had 4 appearences for the senoir side. Suddenly in one year he goes from only reieving 1 cap to 22 caps. This included 16 starts and 6 subs total around 1600 minutes.

On the database, ROSA is rated 81, is put down as a CB and will cost a pricy 2.25 million.

ROSA has already had a rise in the last rating changes but he will definitely rise again. Josep Kaufman a defender also at the club recieved less minutes than ROSA but is rated 3 more than him. Because of this ROSA wil rise to 83. I dont think he will make 84 this time around due to the fact he hasnt played first team football in the kast few years while players like Kaufman has.

So a +2 rating change is my prediction. Not a brilliant buy but a good buy.