watch our players play

we would like like to watch our players play in the game instead of waiting for the matchcast. we would like like the graphics to be 2D or if you know football manager we would like to watch the dots play and see how our players score and we would want that to be done as fast as possible please and thankyou

Re: watch our players play

we would like like to watch our players play in the game instead of waiting for the matchcast. we would like like the graphics to be 2D or if you know football manager we would like to watch the dots play and see how our players score and we would want that to be done as fast as possible please and thankyou

Go and put on Football Manager if you want that.

You have to remember this is a web-based application, a 2-d match engine would slow it down immeasurably. And no-one wants that.

Go and put on Football Manager if you want that.

You have to remember this is a web-based application' date=' a 2-d match engine would slow it down immeasurably. And no-one wants that.[/quote']

Yeah, if a lot of people are watching the players play at the same time, that will slow down SM even more. I would rather have SM at this speed than able to watch the game.

I think if SM became like this, i think must need install some software not by web browser. That could be really good feature. Instead waiting result, you can watch match. you can change your tactics during game :rolleyes:

I think SM is thinking about like this thing.

i would really like this idea, but as people said, it would take a long time to do and would slow the game down.

They could do somthing like they used to, and close the site down while matches where played. But instead of closing it down fully, you would only be able to watch your teams play matches. It would only last for an hour.

The only thing is i know alot, and i mean alot of people would moun about the site being closed.