Deals for Daniel Alves

Hey guys, I manage Sevilla in the Sports Board Setup and currently have a number of offers for Dani Alves:-

Arsenal are offering Carlos Vela + Abou Diaby + David Pizarro + Bakari Sagna + Daniel Jarque.

Liverpool are offering Luka Modric + John Arne Riise + Albert Riera

Barcelona are offering 75 M + Gianluca Zambrotta + Stevan Jovetic (But cash doesn't have much value in my setup since all the good players have already been bought, plus I've got in excess of 70 M to spend)

Real Madrid are offering Julio Baptista + Goran Pandev + Wes Brown/Christoph Metzelder + Milhomem Guilherme.

So tell me, which offer should I accept? Should I consider selling Alves at all seeing as he's moved to Barcelona and has the potential to reach 95/96 or even 97? Please let me know your thoughts ASAP.

I posted this in the "Help With Deals" thread but didn't receive a satisfactory reply, so I decided to open a new thread. Hope I'm not disappointed this time around.

Re: Deals for Daniel Alves

I would keep Alves, if like you say all the good players have been taken you don't want to be losing your best players for older and/or less skilled players. He does have the potential to go to 96 if he plays well in the next 2 seasons or has 1 very good season with Barcelona, I'd say he will reach 95 this season as he's got bags of talent and he's stil only 25, I'd definately keep him if i were you.

I'd probably keep him if I was you, there is a few tempting offers on the table, but there isn't many right baks better than him, and as said, he could even rise. I managed to get him for £60M in one of my set ups, I thought it was a steal myself :D

Wow, a few tempting offers there aren't there? However I wouldn't sell Alves, like you said yourself he has the potential to reach 96, 97 and as you said all the best players are took, so you wouldn't be able to replace someone as brilliant as Alves.