The Wrestling Simulator

Yesterday i bought this program which simulates wrestling matches. This program usually costs £199 and is extremely hard to purchase as there are very few of them and are stocked in limited stores , but my dad has a friend who is the boss at are local PC world (in Truro) and we were able to buy it for only £99. This program simulates any match you want it to and tells you the result at the end. The program contains loads of wrestlers, both past and present and loads of match types. From submission matches to inferno matches. The list of all the wrestlers available and the type of matches are below.

Wrestlers on the Database

Batista

Triple H

Big Daddy V

Big Show

Carlito

Edge

Festus

Bobby Lashley

Booker T

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Masters

CM Punk

Finlay

Gregory Helms

Jeff Hardy

John Cena

Johnny Nitro

Unmasked Kane

Masked Kane

Boggyman

Ken Kennedy

Mark Henry

Matt Hardy

Goldberg

MVP

Randy Orton

JBL

RVD

Rey Mysterio

Sandman

Shawn Michaels

Tommy Dreamer

The Great Khali

Tommy Dreamer

Umaga

Undertaker (Deadman)

Undertaker (American Badass)

The Rock

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Kurt Angle

Ken Shamrock

Mankind

Eddie Gurrero

Chris Benoit

Bret Hart

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

Match Types

Pin Fall

Tag Team match

Submission match

Buried Alive match

Lumber Jack match

TLC match

Hardcore match

Triple Threat match

Fatal 4 Way match

Falls Count Anywhere match

Iron Man match

2 on 1 match

3 on 1 match

4 on 1 match

Traditional Survivor Series (5 vs 5) match

Inferno match

First Blood match

Barbed Wire Massacre match

Bar Room Brawl match

Parking Lot Brawl match

Boiler Room Brawl match

Table match

Hell in a Cell match

Punjabi Prision match

Elimination Chamber match

Blindfold match

Casket match

Iron man match

Scaffold match

Special referee match

Hard Ten match

No Disqualification match

Electrified Cage match

Triple Tag Team match

Quadruple Tag Team match

2 on 3 match

2 on 4 match

3 on 4 match

3 on 5 match

So just for a bit of fun you guys can pick a match using what ever you want from above and then i will put in the settings and the game will simulating the match. I will then post back telling you the winner of the match, how the match ended and the duration of the match. :)

P.S - I may have missed some match types or superstars off as i only did it quickly so if you think i have then tell me about it and see if i did make a mistake.

Re: The Wrestling Simulator

You spent 99 quid on that? Seriously?

Yeah, it's called having too much birthday money and not knowing what to do with it. :o

Anyway it is actually quite fun and interesting. It is like Smackdown vs Raw except you don't play and the graphics are much better. I have been trying to take a screenshot of it so i can show you guys but screenshots don't seem to work when i have the game open. Any ideas as to why?? :confused:

Yeah' date=' it's called having too much birthday money and not knowing what to do with it. :o

Anyway it is actually quite fun and interesting. It is like Smackdown vs Raw except you don't play and the graphics are much better. I have been trying to take a screenshot of it so i can show you guys but screenshots don't seem to work when i have the game open. Any ideas as to why?? :confused:[/quote']

try ctrl and c , and then ctrl and v to paste it into paint or somewhere, if that dosn't work havnt a clue lol

try ctrl and c ' date=' and then ctrl and v to paste it into paint or somewhere, if that dosn't work havnt a clue lol[/quote']

I usually just press the print screen button on the computer but i will give your way a go in a minute. ;)

And i have just opened up the program so i will simulate the matches now as well as having a play around with it myself. :)

Well i have been away on a cricket tour for the last 6 days so have only just got back online today and have just simulated all of the matches you asked for, and the results are below.

John Cena .vs. Triple h .vs. Undertaker (deadman)

Winner - Triple H

Match Duration - 38:21

How the Match Ended - Undertaker was attacking Cena inside the ring while Triple H picked up a sledgehammer from under the ring. Undertaker then choke slammed Cena and Triple H rolled back into the ring. Triple H then smashed the sledgehammer against Undertakers head. Triple H then pinned Undertaker to pick up to victory.

The Rock .vs. John Cena - Lumberjack Match

Winner - The Rock

Match Duration - 24:42

How the Match Ended - John Cena threw The Rock over the top rope and The Rock then received a stone cold stunner for Austin. He then got assaulted by the competitors outside of the ring. After being thrown back in it only took an FU for Cena to finish him off.

Umaga .vs. The Great Khali - Submission Match

Winner - The Great Khali

Match Duration - 28:11

How the Match Ended - The Great Khali head butted Umaga to leave him groggy and then knocked him to the floor with a big boot. He then immediatly picked him up and locked in the vice grip, which made Umaga tap out.

The Rock .vs. Stone Cold - Table Match

Winner - The Rock

Match Duration - 31:09

How the Match Ended - The Rock gave Stone Cold the Rock Bottom which had him laid out on the floor. He then placed Stone Cold on the table, before jumping off of the top rope sending Austin through the table. *Note - Stone Cold put himself through a table earlier in the match through jumping off of the top rope but this didn't count as you have to put your opponent through a table in an aggressive move.*

Bobby Lashley .vs. Big Show .vs. Batista .vs. Triple H .vs. Unmasked Kane .vs. Undertaker (Deadman) - Elimination Chamber

Winner - Triple H

Duration - 1:04:53

How they were Eliminated - The first to get eliminated was Bobby Lashley by the Unmasked Kane. Next to go was Batista, who as once again eliminated by Unmasked Kane. The 3rd person to be eliminated was Big Show, who was eliminated by Undertaker. This left Kane, Undertaker and Triple H as the final three. The 4th person to go was Unmasked Kane who got eliminated by his brother Undertake leaving Undertaker and Triple H as the final 2. The Undertaker began to work on the Game but a desperation low blow gave Triple H a chance to pedigree the Undertaker, which resulted in him pinning him to win the match.

Ken Shamrock .vs. Kurt Angle - Submission Match

Winner - Kurt Angle

Duration - 17:48

How the Match Ended - Kurt Angle gave Shamrock a low blow while the referee had his back turned and this then resulted in Angle giving Shamrock the Angle Slam. While laid out on the mat Angle locked in the Ankle Lock and Shamrock then submitted.

If you want anymore matches simulated just make a post here and i will simulate it for you. :)

Traditional Survivor Series Match;

Past vs Present;

The Undertaker (Deadman)

Masked Kane

The Rock

Stone Cold

Kurt Angle

vs

John Cena

CM Punk

Batista

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio

I reckon this would be epic, but the old skoolers would win without a doubt. :rolleyes:

Prove me right, Sam! ;)

Undertaker (Deadman) .vs. Mankind - Hell in a Cell

Winner - Undertaker (Deadman)

Match Duration - 27:11

How the Match Ended - The Undertaker had Mankind on the back foot after a consistent attack all match long and finally choke slammed him, although this wasn't enough after Mankind kicked out at 2. So Taker went for the choke slam again but once again Mankind kicked out at 2. In frustration the Undertaker went under the ring and pulled out a table and set it up in the middle of the ring. A last ride through the table by the Undertaker was enough to win the match.

**Unfortunately there was no fighting on top of the cage although i know this is possible within the game**

**And Liam i will simulate your match a bit later when i have some more time on my hands**

The Undertaker (Deadman), Masked Kane, The Rock, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle .vs. John Cena, CM Punk, Batista, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio - Traditional Survivor Series match

Winner - Team Past

Duration - 1:12:20

Who eliminated who -

The Rock Eliminated CM Punk

Masked Kane Eliminated Rey Mysterio

John Cena Eliminated Kurt Angle

The Undertaker (Deadman) Eliminated John Cena

Randy Orton Eliminated The Rock

Stone Cold Eliminated Randy Orton

Batista Eliminated The Undertaker (Deadman)

Stone Cold Eliminated Batista

Team Past still had Stone Cold and Masked Kane Remaining.

Goldberg .vs. Triple H .vs. Stone Cold - Barbed Wire Massacre

Winner - Goldberg

Duration - 20:02

How the Match Ended - Goldberg lifted Stone Cold up like he was going to perform the jackhammer but then dropped him belly first onto the barbed wire. With Stone Cold out of the way and Triple H started to stand up, Goldberg lined HHH up for the spear and when he got to his feet, he connected, thus pinning him to get the win.

Undertaker (Deadman) .vs. Undertaker (American Badass)

Winner - Undertaker (Deadman)

Duration - 18:12

How the Match Ended - After kicking out of a last ride American Badass picked the Deadman up for another one, but the Deadman countered it, and as soon as the American Badass got up the Deadman nailed him with a chokeslam followed by a tombstone which was enough for Undertaker (Deadman) to pick up the win.

Shawn Michaels v Triple H v Randy Orton v The Rock v Razor Ramon v Johnny Nitro (or watever his name is now) in Elimination Chamber

Sorry mate but Razor Ramon isn't in the game. :(

If you check the first post in this thread you will see the list of superstars as well as what matches can be simulated. :)