Gold Championship 18 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

MickeyO

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Gold Championship 18

I hope this can be made soon because I to was disappointed the way GC 17 was created but was lucky enough to find Hertha BSC Berlin unmanaged. If this comes soon I'd like to be part of it and hopefully it can be created fairly so I can get a good team.

P.S - Wow, running out of space for teams guys.

Well' date=' I don't think it will take too long as there were many forumers complaining about GC17 being created wrongly or unfairly...

There was even a ticket saying that it will be created real soon so I'd just be patient for now...[/quote']

What was wrong and unfair about GC17? Missed it and all :(

What was wrong and unfair about GC17? Missed it and all :(

A lot for some people... Only peopple with direct links to there teams like me' date=' Sparky, Leigh, Mr Nice Guy, Gazza, etc, could get into the setup when it was made at 17:01. Most People who didn't have a direct link were unaware the setup was made because SM didn't put a "Gold Championship 17" link out. Some Very (very :o), cross people came on the forum at 17:40 still unaware the setup was made, and therefore missing out on anyone they'd aimed to get.

However now SM have stopped the direct link from working so this won't happen again (hopefully)/

[b']EDIT: Can't enter GC18 if it is made during peek times this weekend. I'm hoping for a late nighter or early morninger[/b]

Well i love the Gold Championships, and i really want Gold Championship 18 to be made soon!

Gold Championship 17 was a complete muck-up and i didnt even manage to get a team.

As like Matty said i also noticed that after six games of GC15, GC16 was made, and then after 6 games of GC16 was made, GC17 was made, so like Matty also said, i wouldent be surpised if a messgae popped up in the next couple of days saying when it's going to be made.

Edit: Mr Nice Guy had the system? (:confused:)

I thought he just got the Barcelona on his iPhone...

Guest the plummer

Well i love the Gold Championships' date=' and i really want Gold Championship 18 to be made soon!

Gold Championship 17 was a complete mug-up and i didnt even manage to get a team.

As like Matty said i also noticed that after six games of GC15, GC16 was made, and then after 6 games of GC16 was made, GC17 was made, so like Matty also said, i wouldent be surpised if a messgae popped up in the next couple of days saying when it's going to be made.[/quote']

Gold 17 was fair , I Got Real Madrid And Beat Some One Who Had The Code:)

Complete Mug? Just Shows They Are Beatible;)

I was going to use a link but then the computer did me over.

I used to always get my team before the links were thought up but then they came around and my internet speeds dropped because AOL is terrible.

Will aim big and be dissapointed as always, now means that I have no chance without the links :o

Edit: Mr Nice Guy had the system? (:confused:)

I thought he just got the Barcelona on his iPhone...

He was the first person to no about it. Way before me and Sparky. And Tom Sinar new it before us... you'd be surprised the amount of people who used it.

Anyway... no more system now, so no complaining (hopefully :rolleyes:). Well there is possibly a system... but i don't know it and unless I had a hack code wouldn't be able to work it out. And of course even if i did have a hack code I wouldn't use it because it is against the terms of use.

He was the first person to no about it. Way before me and Sparky. And Tom Sinar new it before us... you'd be surprised the amount of people who used it.

Anyway... no more system now' date=' so no complaining (hopefully :rolleyes:). Well there is possibly a system... but i don't know it and unless I had a hack code wouldn't be able to work it out. And of course even if i did have a hack code I wouldn't use it because it is against the terms of use.[/quote']

Thats news to me.

I always thought Tom Sinar was the first person to know about the system.

I was going to use a link but then the computer did me over.

I used to always get my team before the links were thought up but then they came around and my internet speeds dropped because AOL is terrible.

Will aim big and be dissapointed as always' date=' now means that I have no chance without the links :o[/quote']

I'm in the same boat mate, aim very big and get very angry at my comp for taking 5 minutes to load up a blinking page......End up either taking a dump club or trying to bribe someone with standards and customs, has worked before eg. Man Utd:GC14 and Everton:GC13!!

But now with the job ofers being introduced I have no chance to "buy" a team...Very frustrating and gutting knowing that I wont have a team again in GC18....

I really want a Spanish team because to my amazement I have no Spanish GC team..:eek:

I am running a little competition with Leigh to see how many countries leagues we can conquer....I believe I am slightly behind due to me h=not having a Spanish league title so thats my main aim!!

I want it made soon to put me out of my misery again....lol

GC18 will be one of the best yet now :)

No links, equal fair competition to get clubs...

But I seem to do better with clubs I don't get links with, eg Liverpool GC11, Lazio GC9 and even Roma and Valencia in GC10 :)

So I hope it's soon :)

No links' date=' equal fair competition to get clubs...

But I seem to do better with clubs I don't get links with, eg Liverpool GC11, Lazio GC9 and even Roma and Valencia in GC10 :)

So I hope it's soon :)[/quote']

Yeah it should be a good Gold Championship.

It's all down to people's internet speed now though. So if your internet is poo, you dont stand a chance.

Yours old Valencia which was mine, fails.

No links' date=' equal fair competition to get clubs...

So I hope it's soon :)[/quote']

I know this sounds really stupid but what exactly do u guys mean by 'no links' :confused::o

I know this sounds really stupid but what exactly do u guys mean by 'no links' :confused::o

There was a system that some people used where they found a link out to a certain club takeover page i.e Real Madrid.

So as soon as the GC was made, all they do is refresh that page, and it takes them straight to the takeover page and all they have to do then is click takeover.

The links that some of us were previously able to work out no longer work as SM have added a verfication number to them which is a lot more complicated than standard addition required previous. So nobody will be able to skip to the club overview page in a new setup, and thus gain no advantage in gettin the best teams in new setups. It's now down to internet speed, so those with the fastest broadband will get the best teams.

Looking forward to GC18, hoping it'll be soon. :)

There was a system that some people used where they found a link out to a certain club takeover page i.e Real Madrid.

So as soon as the GC was made' date=' all they do is refresh that page, and it takes them straight to the takeover page and all they have to do then is click takeover.[/quote']

Aye, thanks :)

Thanks god there are going to be no more links ;)

My net is pretty good so i stand a weeee bit of a chance then :)

Nav new about the links over a year ago so I doubt anyone truely knows who firstly knew about them.

Sounds like a nice little comp there Dai :) Might have to join in that ;)

Make GC's even better with a little non stop comp like that ;) Although our internet will mean we have to go lower league and do it all lol.

Nav new about the links over a year ago so I doubt anyone truely knows who firstly knew about them.

Sounds like a nice little comp there Dai :) Might have to join in that ;)

Make GC's even better with a little non stop comp like that ;) Although our internet will mean we have to go lower league and do it all lol.

You could only really win Italian Leagues mainly mate as you manage every top Italian team in different GC's....lol

We were just having a bit of banter one night and I said I was going to win more than him, no doubt you can guess his response:.. "Bring it on!" :P