Gold Championship 18 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

MickeyO

Re: Gold Championship 18 Discussions Thread

My first time waiting for a Gold Championship. Looking forward to it and filled with Coffee having just got back from a 10 hour shift.

Those who have done this before, any advice? How many teams go in the first few moments and how quick? For example, is it worth gambling on a top side or just go for a mid-range team? I don't trust the speed of my Computer with a Back and a Refresh, I don't want to end up with Sporting Gijon or Colchester after all this effort! (No offence to Colchester fans!)

Thanks

Also, do we wait on 'Best Teams Available' or in 'Gold Championships' section?

My first time waiting for a Gold Championship. Looking forward to it and filled with Coffee having just got back from a 10 hour shift.

Those who have done this before' date=' any advice? How many teams go in the first few moments and how quick? For example, is it worth gambling on a top side or just go for a mid-range team? I don't trust the speed of my Computer with a Back and a Refresh, I don't want to end up with Sporting Gijon or Colchester after all this effort! (No offence to Colchester fans!)

Thanks

Also, do we wait on 'Best Teams Available' or in 'Gold Championships' section?[/quote']

the tops teams all go within the first 10-20secs. You can get lucky tho and snatch up a top team, or you can play it safe and go for a mid size team and more then likely get them

As for the 'best teams Available or Gold Champiuonship" section, i am not sure and wish i knew

the tops teams all go within the first 10-20secs. You can get lucky tho and snatch up a top team' date=' or you can play it safe and go for a mid size team and more then likely get them

As for the 'best teams Available or Gold Champiuonship" section, i am not sure and wish i knew[/quote']

Thanks, fingers crossed!

Absolutely gutted!!! GC2 threw me! Sat there refreshing till 2:10 then came on this thread and realised. Recreativo de Huelva. Brilliant. I don't think I will be able to sleep now anyway. Good afternoon to you America, see you for Gold Champ 19.... (Lesson Learnt!)