Gold Championship 18 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

MickeyO

Re: Gold Championship 18 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

The perfect day for Napoli

PazRLK679557-02.jpg

Manager Jose Luis is pretty exciting after the club brings all the players he wants. Im going to take this team to the next level.

defour-portrait.jpgt045dh06.jpg

Steven Defour and Lucas Biglia arrived today to Napoli, a lot of teams were interested in them, but they only want to came here.

markovic_kalinic_dk_w.jpggary-medel.jpglduq-370x270.jpg

Young stars Nikola Kalinic, Gary Medel and Luis Bolaños also came to the club.

Re: Gold Championship 18: Match reports + Transfer news

pauloam0.gif

Paulo Sign the Buss!

Adriano Buss HENRIQUE, was thought to of been seen at Sao Paulo signing a contract this morning. Despite only joining Barce 1 week ago it is believed that 'the buss' has had a change of heart so came back to Brazil. The reason is not yet known as Sao Paulo Assistant has said earlier this morning The Brazilian Champions would not pay anywhere near the fee he is getting paid now.[/color]

henrique.jpg

The fee for the young Brazilian is believed to be only 4 million (half the price Barcelona paid for him a week ago). Henrique has been told he is free to leave Sao Paulo to go on loan at a lower Brazilian club for a season.

In other new.....

- Highly rated Zargeb Brazilian AM Jorge SAMMIR (86) joins the club from Brazil

- Center back Santos DANTE join Sao in exchange for a Paulo LB

- Sao Paulo sell all there full back :eek: and don't plan to get any more

- 4 other youths have signed for the club

- Kaka may be joining tomorrow.

345_1203409714.gif

28904_1210099115.jpg

sissoko

joe cutlan says to sky sports news that 'sissoko has been up for sale for only a day and many big clubs are interested in him i dont really want to sell him for just money id probably do p/e and maybe a little bit of cash'. 'we may keep him as he may turn into a great player when hes older and also if the right offer comes in for him we may accept it'. 'the clubs interested in sissoko are Zenit St Petersburg. Zaragoza. Feyenoord. Everton. Manchester United. so some big clubs are interested in this young talented player.

toulouse news

toulouse will try to get a great side throughout the season as last night we never signed a player or sold we hope that in the next couple of days we will see some new faces come into the club and perform the best they can!!!!

Guest King Kolo

Numancia Sign Bekoe

Numancia have completed the signing of Free Agent Erik Bekoe for around £4,000,000.

Numancia manager Liam O'Connor had a few words to say about the 21 year old youngster.

"He is lightning quick and uses his pace wisely, He will be on for the future, I know people say £4,000,000 is alot of money for a club like us, but I have my trust in young Erik.

bekoebestplayer2df35dli4.jpg

( Bekoe Following A Different Path )

67_front_small.gif122_1190893517.gif12_front_small.gif

TWO NEW FACES AT REGGINA

Just last night Reggina confirmed the signings of two new players. The 28 year old Argentinian center back Diego Sosa along with the 19 year old central midfielder Nicolas Freitas.

This is what manager Rishabh Desai had to say about his two new signings:"I think both players are quality signings. I'm sure they will fit in very well and will play a vital part this season."

Soso signed a 4 year contract paying him £12,450 per week while Nicolas Freitas signed a 4year contract as well paying him £12,300 per week.

Manager Rishabh has said that Reggina will make atleast 3 more transfers before the seaon starts.

More news Later

:D

Guest Toggs

Re: Gold Championship 18 Discussions Thread

Mallorca missed out on alot of players. Bogdan Lobont and Lilian Thuram the major signings of the night.

Anybody selling a CM or loaning, im absolutly desprate for one. will use Scaloni (30,88,RB) in the deal. Also Borja Valero & Marti can leave in those deals.

Looks like Mallorca will be an acient team :) Saviola hopefully, can complete his move to Mallorca tommorow.

club_everton.gif

The new Everton boss started a clearout today and announced that the following players are available:

Goalkeeper stefan Wessels

Left back Jorge Nuno Valente

Centre midfielder Thomas Gravesen

Winger Andy Van Der Meyde

The new manager is said to be looking to sign another defender, rated 88 or higher and another midfield player rated 88 or higher with 15 million to spend.

After having bids accpected for Sorin (90) Micoud (90) and Fellani (89) accpected, Sevilla didnt have enough cash to complete the signing of all three players, (which i knew :P), Sevilla signed there No.1 target, Fellani from Beligum side Standard Ligue, Fellani will be used in the reserve team, which now means Corluka is deffently set to join up with Sevilla.

More news to follow.

Guest King Kolo

All my team is for sale but my highest rated player is rated at 85.

Bought Erik Bekoe this morning.

snapped up boca juniors after once having hertha berlin, then deciding i didnt want them and then braving quitting them and luckily stumbling on boca. riquelme is available for a swap deal, any offers made i will listen to. also palacios is available in a swap deal and am looking to offload palermo as part of a swap deal for a good striker, i do have some good youngsters who could go as part of the deal suc as nery cardozo. if your interested just send me a message

172_1203469115.gif

Valencia

After the First day of Transfers not much activity happend apart from the departure of Midfielder Hedwinges Maduro to Manchester City which saw Gelson Fernandes move to Spain. Also Reserve Goalkeeper Mora Was relised to become a free Agent. Valencia have some transfer targets the main two being Javier Mascherano and Rodrigo Palacios the Argintine Duo inpressed Nick Justice last seaoson and had this to say " They played well For the County in the World Cup Qulifiers and for there current clubs i can't say much as nothing is 100% offical as of yet but we hope to seal a deal for at lease one of the two. We have other Targets of course we would love to build our squad we need to make our 27 man squad with 2 of those 27 are out on loan. As we have alot of Games this Season."

madurohedwiges_613806.jpgFernandesGelson_555355.jpg

Main Targets!

Javier_Mascherano_812176.jpgPalacio_795145.jpg

Toggs, deal fell through....

So you're gonna have to offer him + Cash for Savi ;)

Raul left for Carrick + Hargreaves so need a new striker...

And seeing I now have enough midfielders...

Guti + Baptista will be offered... Looking at Kanoute atm, but want Fabiano or Mario Gomez :D

Pepe leaving for Khaladze + Ambro (ANOTHER CM!):o

Guest Toggs

Decided to leave Malorca for Lincoln City. I dont like managing the big clubs and i think it involves me alot more taking a smaller team.

Wages will be tight with a 12,000 seater stadium. Any 82+ (Prefably European) player loans would be great. Have a few players on my shortlist :)

I can guarantee this wont be club changing as everybody will now be thinking, i just perfer a challenge...

Mallorca are avaliable ! B)

newcrest6tv.jpg

Baggies appoint Sinar

On Monday morning, shortly after the recent appointments of every other manager who took over their clubs, West Bromwich Albion appointed manager Tom Sinar to take over the reigns of the Black Country-bound club. Sinar has been a life long support of the Albion, who have gotten promoted since their status as a Championship club soon turned Premiership club, Sinar has promised to stop Albion being notified as a 'yo-yo club'.

"It's an absolute dream to be here, every manager wants to manage a team where they've supported the team since they could walk, and with a history and status of a club like this, it's an honour to manage the Albion. I hope to turn around of what everyone says about us, we hope not to get relegated then promoted, I will do my best here, which means I will give 100%".

Transfer News

Since taking over the reigns of West Bromwich Albion, Sinar has made 3 loan signings, and 7 permanent signings.

The loan signings come from Spain and Italy.

Spanish starlets Bojan Krkic and Diego Capel join the English club on a loan deal for the season, who comes from Barcelona and Sevilla respectedly. Sinar treats these signings as a major part of the season. The last loan signing is experienced Honduran striker David Suazo from Italian champions Inter Milan. Sinar said, "These loan signings mean alot to the club, to get such high level names is fantastic, not to mention the experience behind Suazo and the youth and energy from Bojan and Diego Capel will give us a major boost this season, it is pleasing to have these on boards".

bojankrkic.jpgdiego_capel.jpg

_44034752_suazo_afp300.jpg

(Bojan, Capel and Suazo pleased to be at Baggies)

The permanent deals included Alvaro Recoba and Marcos Cafu, who eached joined for £2m. Recoba, 32, came from Inter Milan after negotiations begun and came to a price of £2m. The 69 capped international was the first confirmed Albion signing, with Recoba hoping his experiences can guarantee him a great first season at the Hawthorns. Recoba said, "I've been at many clubs in the past, so I'm hoping that with my Champions League experience and International experience can guarantee me a good season, this is my season for goals".

Marcos Cafu joined for £2m on a deal from no club. After his release from AC Milan, the 38 year old World Cup winning right back was immediately snapped up by Sinar, beating Scottish side Hibernian to the chase. Sinar assures he has plenty more to offer despite his age, "At this age, many players continue to slow down, but I am sure that Cafu will be raring to go, although he'll have to fight for a place, he will settle down fine and his experience will be vital for us".

2630016839.jpg_38107411_cafu_23_ap.jpg

(Experienced Recoba and Cafu signs)

Sinar felt the midfield needed strengthening alot, so he also announced the signings of Marco Estrada, and Egyptian Abd Rabou Hosny. Marco Estrada, 25, signed for £1.1m, with players Robert Koren and Sherjill Macdonald going to the Chilean side Universidad de Chile. 6 caps for his country, Chile, he provides extra versatility to the club, being a central midfielder, and a left winger. Sinar said, "Estrada is a talent, the speed he brings, the assets he brings and most importantly the quality he brings will be essential for us, he will strengthen our midfield alot".

Egyptian midfielder Abd Rabou Hosny signs for a record club fee of £7m, plus injury hit midfielder Filipe Teixeira going to Egyptian club Ismaily SC. The 24 year old midfielder has been capped 50 times by Egypt, he has helped them achieve back-to-back victories in the African Nations, with the midfielder voted as the best player of the tournament and second highest goalscorer. Sinar commented, "It's a pleasure to sign Hosny, he's a talent of them all, he's got a high scoring record for a midfielder, and he got 9 in 15 games last season, and 11 in 27 before that, so we're pleased to sign someone who has European experience, and a high scoring record that I hope he brings that with him".

marco_estrada_0904_l.jpgAbdRabou2.JPG

(Estrada and Hosny is essential to the midfield)

Next is Czech winger Frantisek Rajtoral. Rajtoral, 22, signed from Czech Republic club Baník Ostrava. The young winger, can play on either side of the wings and signed for Chris Brunt and Shelton Martis in a straight swap for the midfielder. Sinar described his style as an attacking-minded player who likes to score goals as well as create them. Sinar said, "Frantisek Rajtoral has joined us from the club that finished 3rd in the Czech league and he chipped in making 25 appearances out of 30 and 3 goals. If I feel we need to play a more attacking formation, then he will play, but at the moment, we may see him being loaned out for at least half a season, but for now he will settle with us and he will be essential in the attacking mind we have".

549930_mediumsquare.jpg

(Winger Frantisek Rajtoral 'Czechs' in to the Hawthorns)

The final 2 signings were defenders, joining is ex-AC Milan defender Mohamed Sarr and Hungarian international Roland Juhasz.

Mohamed Sarr signed from Standard Liege in a deal worth £400k, defender Bostjan César and Michal Danek for the 26 capped African. The Baggies were facing tough competition for the Senegalese, one of the clubs being West Ham United, but he signed for the Albion after hearing the ambitions of the team. "I am pleased to join West Brom, the club will become even better with more players and Sinar at the helms, but I hope I can pin down a first team place and hopefully we can match our ambitions, which I rate real highly, and to be a part of the club's ambitions is grateful for me".

Hungarian international defender Roland Juhasz signs for the club from Belgium runners-up Anderlecht, who signed for £2m and Pele on a 4-year-deal. Juhasz, who has been capped 36 times for Hungary, and with 3 goals to his name, brings experience of 65 appearances for Anderlecht and Sinar reckons if he keeps it up, he may be a great figure at the club. "So far, Roland has been brilliant in his career, if he continues it here, then he'll be a legend here, it's as simple as, I reckon he can "wow" the fans with his leadership and tacking".

_42476975_sarr203.jpgjuhasz1.jpg

(Sarr and Juhasz to solve Albion's defence)

Sinar has hinted at more possible signings overnight, and if any has been made, the news will be here!

Toluca.jpg

New Manager In Mexico

Recently a new manager stepped up to the plate to manage Mexican side Toluca. The new manager is said to be world famous Dennis Marks (;))! The club is delighted to have such a talented manager and are hoping that he can take Toluca past the likes of America, Cruz Azul, Chivas de Guadalajara and UNAM to qualify for the SMFA Cup. However they said that qualifying for the Shield would be great as well. Dennis Marks had this to say at a recent press conference:

One of the reasons I took on this job was because I love Mexico. I love the weather, the food, the passionate fans and the foxy ladies! My goals are simple, bring in some bigger names to Toluca and qualify for either the SMFA Cup or Shield. I have already brought in the likes of Mineiro and am hoping to keep this going. I thank you for the great welcome and we will win!

Transfers In

Manager Dennis Marks has confirmed the rumours of 2 new signings. They were both free agents and needed a club ASAP and we needed them. First we brought in Brazilian superstar who played his last season in Germany with Hertha BSC Berlin, Carlos Mineiro! He will obviously be a regular starter for us, he is like a legend and he only cost us 10.1 mil. The signing of Mineiro has brought depth into our midfield, it was difficult outbidding our opposition Chelsea and Montpellier but we did it. Next Toluca brought in young Brazilian Luizinho for a small fee of 400k. He is important to us aswell, however for the future, not now. Also we must thank Real Madrid manager Mitu Ahmed for loaning us striker Rocha Josiel. He will be a starter for us.

27956_1212740705.jpg3779_1210172479.jpg

Eduardo Amaral Luizinho and Carlos Mineiro

26971_1213203189.jpg

Loaned in Rocha Josiel

Transfers Out

Toluca have already sent out:

Bejarano (1.1 mil) -> Plymouth Argyle

Franco (2.3 mil) -> Tampere United

We have offers accepted for:

Gonzalez (900k) -> FC Honka

Reyes (191k) -> Pobeda

Garcia (300k) -> FK Sarajevo

Mira (577k) -> ZTS Dubnica

Hernandez (950K) -> Albacete

Nunez (273k) -> Finn Harps

Toluca are still looking to get rid of:

Lozana

Arias

Rosada

Rivera

Esparza

Cherem

Valadez

Osuna

Velasco

Message To All Managers

We are in need of better players. If anybody has any 88+ players in any position that they are willing to loan out please contact me either in the game or on the forum. I would be glad to take them off your hands. Toluca are especially looking for a goalkeeper, either to loan or to buy.

Guest Toggs

61_front_small.gif43_1191819417.gif12_front_small.gif

Lincoln Daily

With their new manager Toggs, Lincoln have completed the loan signing of Ishmael Miller from Sinar's West Brom. He joins for the season and is expected to be the key of Lincoln's side. He cannot play in any match against Sinar's side.

14625_1209755861.jpg

Lincoln also have an offer accepted for Valencia's David Lomban. He is expected to be a sub at Lincoln and is set to join for just under 300k.

31563_1211066170.jpg

Lincoln have an already arranged friendly with Luke Powell's Stuggart this friday. Toggs is expected to field all hsi new signings in the game. He is still looking for a loan in goal and in defense rtd between 79-83.

Laguna have announced that C.M is hoping to bring glory to the mexican club this year. he is in avery tough mexican lague with good managers in it such as toulca's lil kick kid and expects toulca,laguna,america and cruz azul as the 4 main runners for the title it will be tough but hopefully succes can come to Laguna