Gold Championship 18 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

MickeyO

Re: Gold Championship 18 Discussions Thread

Good bid. But i would like someone better than Savolia as he isnt going to be increaseing.

If Saviola moves and gets first team football he is more than capable of being higher rated....

Hes a great player!

Re: Gold Championship 18 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

juve News Del Piero Gone

josue.jpg

JOSUE IN

EL POCHO IN

8165_2007910_Lavezzi.jpg

29940_news.jpg

FORNAROLI IN

juve fans awoke this morning to the news that 3 new faces had been added to the squad.brazilian midfielder josue comes in to add even more bite to an already physical looking midfield roster.

argentinian striker lavezzi arrives from napoli in a deal which sees de ceglie and giovinco go to naples.

and young uruguayan striker fornarolo was also added in a deal worth £10 million

manager tony beddows said today " we did not want to lose a champion such as del piero but josue is a player i have long admired. lavezzi is a player i know well and look forward to working with again, he will give the team that little bit of quality we need in front of goal."

more juve news - trez is still available as is buffon

juve would also like to thank all managers who have asked to loan players.

thank you for your understanding in what has been a busy few days :)

sorry no bids have been accepted as we are still not sure who and who is not needed.

Guest King Kolo

I'm going to join the bdding war for Kasper Schmeichel.

I'm selling Boris Sergio (84) Will accept offers of 5 Mil.

galatasaray-18.jpg

Galatasaray finally landed their first signings, from Inter milan. Figo and Adriano, joined the turkish side, as part of the deal of selling Turan Arda.

Adriano and figo are both said to be happy at 'Ali Sami Yen' after Figo signing on a 5 year deal and Adriano on a 3 year deal. Both are looking forward to help Galatasaray win the turkish league, as the cup competetions will not be the main focus.

Still looking for loans of 88+, pleasee help:p

Anybody got a Cm available 91+ possibly. Depending on age etc. I may be willing to do either Ujfalusi or Perea. Pm me. :)

Edit - Just done my first team and second team tactics, it would seem I could do with an Am possibly, so if anyone has a 90+ available, pm me :)

Getting really bored again.

Had a great deal for me involing Kanoute' date=' then it got cancelled. Everyone is still for sale. But everyone keeps offering cash, and no good players![/quote']

Just to let you know that Udinese manager only withdrew so he can make a ridiculous offer for RVN...

Anyway, that was my offer which I dont think wasn't at all. Saviola is still a great player as Dai mentioned...

If anyone has any strikers..... Please lemme know, prepared to offer Baptista + Guti.. Plus Drenthe on loan

Guest Toggs

Louis Dodds (21,75,CF) IS FOR SALE !!!!

800k will be accepted for him.

Also, last night Lincoln completed the signing of Abdel Raouf. Lincoln hope to tie up a deal for a keeper tonight along with a loan deal for a Portuguese midfielder.

That is my final offer it would have been more had you accepted the initial offer

and to be fair your lucky to getting that especially considering I have only a 80 rated replacement and have several 88 cb's already.

218_1195475278.gif

Benfica sign Swiss star

Luke Deveney's Benfica have this morning completed the signing of long term target Gokhan Inler from Italy's Udinese in a swap deal which saw Armando Petit and Giles Binya leave the club. The Swiss international has long been admired by Deveney as a top player from the middle of the field, and he will now have the chance to work with him on a regular basis with the likes of Aimar, Cardozo and Luisao amongst others. "It was sad to see Petit leave, he has been a superb servant for this club and a top role model, but the time has come for him to move on along with Binya, who i believe has a great future. Inler will play a big part in our midfield, and is an extremely good addition to the squad" Deveney said.

3711891742-soccer-international-friendly-england-v-switzerland-wembley-stadium.jpg

Inler joins in a big coup for Deveney's Benfica