Gold Championship 18 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

MickeyO

Re: Gold Championship 18 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

Coventry Transfer News

RicohArena.jpg

10 In 10 Out At The Ricoh!

Since Juve_Fan's appointment as the new Coventry boss, there has been alot of chopping and changing at the Ricoh. 10 players have joined Coventry, and 10 players have left, including Kasper Schmeichel leaving, and experienced players such as Nolberto Solano and Oliver Neuville joining.

43_1215890682.jpg4611_1215424969.jpg

^^Solano (left) and Neuville have both joined Coventry to help push for promotion.

Other players to have joined Coventry show that Juve_Fan is aiming for a squad with a mixture of youth and experience to help them climb the leagues in England. Nolberto Solano (£4,200,000 - Free Agent), Thomas Helveg (£0 plus Marcus Hall from OB), Max von Schlebrugge (£1,400,000 plus Stephen Hughes and Robbie Simpson from Brondby), Marcos Tebar (£0 plus Kevin Thornton and Chris Birchall from Real Madrid Castilla) and Oliver Neuville (£2,000,000 from Borussia Monchengladbach) were the first to join, for a combined fee of £7,600,000.

Next to join the ever-growing squad at Coventry was Abdoulrazak Traore, a 19-year old left winger from Rosenborg for £500,000 plus Jay Tabb and Kieran Westwood.

25954_1210342505.jpg

^^Abdoulrazak Traore was the 6th player to join Coventry, and a sign that Juve_Fan was looking for youth as well as experience.

The latest signings were last night, they were 21-year old Krzysztof Krol of Real Madrid Castilla (Coventry's second signing from the Real Madrid youth team) and 19-year old Sebastian Eriksson from IFK Göteborg. Krol joined for £20,000 and Eriksson for £0 plus Stuart Giddings.

Unfortunately, to make these signings, Coventry had to make sacrifices, these sacrifices saw Dimitris Konstantopoulos leave and head to Ergotelis for £1,500,000, and star player Kasper Schmeichel head to Palermo for £2,000,000 with Giovanni Tedesco and Federico Agliardi heading to Coventry.

8960_1209755861.jpg2206_1212770368.jpg

^^Hotshot 'keeper Kasper Schmeichel (above, left) had to be sold to raise funds, and was sold to Palermo in a deal which saw Tedesco and Agliardi (right) head to Coventry.

Managers Word

"It's an exciting time to be a Coventry City fan, with all the new signings, and the expectations for the club. This season we should get promoted, but that doesn't mean we will, we still have to work hard, and nothing will come easily to us. The cup draw hasn't been kind to us, with West Ham away in the Cup and Newcastle away in the Shield. We will field a strong team, and hope to progress in one of the cups, but it will be difficult. We have had 10 players join our club in the space of a few days, but I promise, there will be some more. We still need one more forward, a centre midfielder and a centre back, I will not mention names right now, but I have a forward and centre midfielder in mind, and have tabled bids for both. We are still looking for an 85+ cb."

67_front_small.gif122_1190893517.gif12_front_small.gif

CZECH'S INVADE REGGINA !!!!

Reggina have just confirmed the signing of two new Czech midfielders. Namely, Miroslav Matusovic from Sparta Praha and David Kalivoda form Slavia Praha.

Miroslav Matusovic

A070402_OT_MIROSLAV_MATUSOVIC_V.JPG

The 27 year old Czech winger signed a 4 year contract with the Reggina paying him £21,000 per week. He was bought in a deal which saw José MONTIEL got he other way plus an additional £500k. This is what he had to say:"Well it is a big move for me to come to Reggina. It's going to be fun playing in the Italian Siera A. I'll do my best this season and give it a 100%. And hopefully i will be able to help my club a lot this season."

David Kalivoda

1207878570-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-h-arsenal-v-slavia-prague.jpg

The 25 year old Slavia Prague midfielder was bought by Reggina for a fee thought to be around £5.3 million. He signed a contract keeping him at the for 2 seasons, paying him £20,250 per week. This is what he had to say:"It's going to be really hard earning a place in the Reggina midfield, but i will give it my best shot. I hope to play well this season and help my team get some really good results."

Re: Gold Championship 18 Discussions Thread

Sissoko might have potential but at the end of the day he is still only rated 85.....what exactly are you after for him?

well even though he is only rated 85 he must still be good because most players wouldnt usually be 18 yrs old and be an 85 plus he could be on the rise asswell also last time he went up 3 so he must be good for his age :D

im not sure wat i want for him probably a 87 between about 23 and 27 yrs old

well even though he is only rated 85 he must still be good because most players wouldnt usually be 18 yrs old and be an 85 plus he could be on the rise asswell also last time he went up 3 so he must be good for his age :D

im not sure wat i want for him probably a 87 between about 23 and 27 yrs old

Ok so I offered a 25 year old 87 rated player which is apparently what you want... But you make a ridiculous counter-offer for an 89 rated player. :rolleyes:

Ok so I offered a 25 year old 87 rated player which is apparently what you want... But you make a ridiculous counter-offer for an 89 rated player. :rolleyes:

yes but when i made the counter offer i had thought an 89 is a bit to much so then i left it to see how u responded to it and then i went on the forum to put up that i want an 87 ok ;)

Ankaragucu look set to complete the signing of former Exeter City striker Jamie Mackie from Plymouth Argyle in the next 24 hours.

0,,10364~3542455,00.jpg

After negotiations the two clubs have agreed a fee of £750k for the 22 year old striker.

The Turkish side can also confirm that they are in discussions for 2 other players, but are currently waiting on other transfers to be made by their clubs.

Chairman broke down Rosina deal!!!!:mad:

The deal consisted of Metzelder & Soldado heading the other way... But he still stopped it.. Ramon Calderon must die! :D

I other news, my search for a striker hasn't finished yet....

Seems no one wants to sell for Guti + Baptista with Drenthe + De La Red going on loan to that club...:o

Chairman broke down Rosina deal!!!!:mad:

The deal consisted of Metzelder & Soldado heading the other way... But he still stopped it.. Ramon Calderon must die! :D

I other news' date=' my search for a striker hasn't finished yet....

Seems no one wants to sell for Guti + Baptista with Drenthe + De La Red going on loan to that club...:o[/quote']

Cruz is for sale :P

Guest Toggs

If anyone has anybody rated between 70-74 they dont really mind losing, im desprate for striker and midfielders at the moment and would mean alot :)

If anyone has anybody rated between 70-74 they dont really mind losing' date=' im desprate for striker and midfielders at the moment and would mean alot :)[/quote']

I've got Juan Garza & Jesus Morales (Guadalajara) that Im selling... if you're interested... :o:)

Guest Toggs

Marcelo Altamirano, Tomas Kona and Robin Janssen sign for Lincoln.

Small budget now of 700k but have had a bid accepted for Juan Osuna from Toluca for 100k.

172_1203469115.gif

Valencia

Valencia Today completed the swoop of FC Porto's Lucho Gonzalez for a deal whcih saw $4million Barja + Moretti head to the Portugese club. Valencia boss had this to say " Well he is a great player and he will be a great player for us this season ahead and many to come. He will play in the center with Albelda who is currently for sale and so is Hildebrand please tell me if your interested...!!!??? back to Lucho we belive the fee we payed for him was great and i can't wait to see him in actions tonight against Atlético Madrid in a Friendly tonight..We have also recently sold Angulo to Toluca for Zinha and youth Moisés Adrian Velasco.. also we brought in youths Jan Krob, Jakub Heidrnreich, De Jesus also the selling of ivan Helgura brought us Michael Mancienne and Angelo Balanta....We have loaned out Juan Mata, González Sisi, Gelson Fernades andPablo Hernandez but if we need them we can just re-call wheanever we want .."

Guest Toggs

61_front_small.gif43_1191819417.gif12_front_small.gif

Three more join Lincoln

Lincoln completed the signings of another 3 players:

Marcelo Altamirano joined from Deportivo Conceptrion for a fee that saw 550k and Robert Burch. He is to be the new starting keeper after Toldo left back to Inter to let Makismov join on loan.

Tomas Kona joined from Sparta Praha to fill the CM Spot for a fee of 550k and star English striker Louis Dodds. He is the highest rated player that Toggs has sign pernamently, rated 78.

Robin Janssen joined from VVV but he is only set to be in the reserves.

Guest Toggs

61_front_small.gif43_1191819417.gif12_front_small.gif

Lincoln Daily

[A]

43_1191819417.gifVs VFB Stuggart

Lincoln play tonight in what is set to be a 'lost cause' as they travel to Germany to play Luke Powell's Stuggart. Toggs has chosen his 18 players to take on the trip. They include all 13 of his summer signings. With Toggs expected to play his strongest XI, the only Englishmen who should start are Leon Barnett, Ishmael Miller and Liam Ridgley.

All of Marcelo Altamirano, Tommi Kona and surprise inclusion Robin Janseen fly out after joining in the night. Notable missers of the trip include Jason Kovacs, Ryan Amoo and Ben Wright.

The team tonight's av rating is 78. Thats a good improvement on the 74 that when Toggs arrived. The av age is 22, which is alot better than the original 26. Finally the av value of a player now, is 1.4M. Before Toggs'es reign it was a mear 290k.

New signing Tommi Kona will captain the side for tonight, and is bookies favourite for the long term captaincy aswell. Toggs is set to announce his Captain for the season, shortly after tonights match.

kona.jpg

Kona above ^ Set to captain Lincoln.

Lincoln agree fee for Toluca Young-Gun

Lincoln are on the verge of signing 21 year old Centre Half Juan Osuna from LKK's Toluca. The fee is set to be on the brink of 100k. Toggs says it's a sensible fee for the Mexican, and he looks to join up with the squad for Saturdays tie with Grimsby.

5627.jpg

Osuna will be a Lincoln player tommorow.

Russian Midfielder joins on loan

After speculation ended of landing Vitor Pele on loan from Internazionale, Toggs turned to Russian Midfielder Iliya Maskimov who joins on loan from Zenit St Petersburg for the season. He was set to be happy on joining the Div4 outfit and hopes he can gain some invaluable first team experience with the young Lincoln team.

'The Spending wont stop now'.

After completing his 11th,12th and 13th signings this morning, Toggs said the spending wil most definitly not stop there. He said earlier today to SSN:

Toggs Thomas - We have a fairly big squad with 28 player but i dont want to stop the transformation here. I still look to sell another 5 of my original side and add another 6 at least to the side. I want to secure the signatures of a couple more wide players, a experienced Midfielder and Defender, and a young sub keeper. I want to be left with the best possible squad.

Young stars end speculation

Young stars end speculation with Lincoln, but thats not the end. More talented youngsters have been linked with moves to the club and Toggs'es is looking to build the basis of the club with these. Reports suggests theyre could be more than 35% of the club that are U21.

Motta avialble for cash too, looks like I might need some but p/e offers are still welcome.

Arsenal have shown interest in Forlan so get bidding on him.

Ujafalusi Maniche and Simao may all be heading to Porto too, so if interested in Simao or Ujafalusi get bidding NOW. :P