Gold Championship 18 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

MickeyO

Re: Gold Championship 18 Discussions Thread

wounded im at work :mad: !

Cant even change sift as its my first shift at this place' date=' wouldnt mind someone offering to get me a team :D

Dont make me ask sparky . . . AGAIN ![/quote']

I feel your pain i also have a similar problem but its school evey kid in australia will be at school:mad:

No SM decided against making it' date=' so no need for you all to go for teams!!! :D:rolleyes:

Monday 21st of July at 2am ... yes that when it'll be made[/quote']

allan is there any chance you can roll over and give me a nudge at around quarter to two ;)

thats if we get any sleep what with kenny's snoring :D :D

Cant you just post Chelesea and Arsenal instead of posting the club badges?

Couldn't you have just asked instead of using the pictures again though? :confused:

(Just a light-hearted comment - not looking for an argument lol: ;)

@xlegendajx, mate you don't need to let us no every time you change your mind. I've changed my time about 7 times this week but haven't posted it every time on here. You might as-well just wait until you're sure.

I still don't know who I'm going for and will probably let it be a surprise now :D

XLegendajX - Please stop spamming the thread by posting the badge of the teams... You have changed your mind about 5 times now and I have had to delete your posts for spamming. You might not even end up getting the club you want! Stop spamming and actually concentrate on one team that you want! You can't manager Arsenal & Chelsea together can you!

And to Louis, every time he does post these stupid pictures, just ignore him mate as his posts will be deleted for spamming.....

Peace Out

Guest King Kolo

ill even put it in my sig :) on a serious note' date=' if your not joking, pm me and ill send over me details :)[/quote']

I'd do it :D

Who'd ya want?

XLegendajX - Please stop spamming the thread by posting the badge of the teams... You have changed your mind about 5 times now and I have had to delete your posts for spamming. You might not even end up getting the club you want! Stop spamming and actually concentrate on one team that you want! You can't manager Arsenal & Chelsea together can you!

And to Louis' date=' every time he does post these stupid pictures, just ignore him mate as his posts will be deleted for spamming.....

Peace Out[/quote']

i no soz i wil write the name next time

DISASTER! :o

I'm supposed to be getting Toggs a team tonight after I've got mine, but the account details he gave me last night don't work!

Hopefully, he'll be online some time today. If anyone sees him around on MSN or anything, tell him to come on the forum and answer my PM

IF ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR OR IS EASILY OFFENDED THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS POST

The GC is finally here. Just for a bit of fun and as I had some time on my hands, I thought I'd do an update of the post count on this thread. I hope no-one will take this post too seriously :rolleyes: , because if you do you seriously need a humour transplant. So the top posters on this thread are:

1. Sparky.......................22 posts

2. Mattyjewi...................16

3. NickJustice.................14

4. Birmingham City...........13

4. Mr. Nice Guy...............13

6. cm9...........................12

7. BenReado....................11

8. Dan Payne...................10

9. Nathan101...................9

Good luck to everyone with getting all their teams for the GC on Monday :D:)

1. Sparky.......................22 posts

2. Mattyjewi...................16

3. NickJustice.................14

4. Birmingham City...........13

5. Mr. Nice Guy...............13

6. cm9...........................12

7. BenReado....................11

8. Dan Payne...................10

9. Nathan101...................9

TBH i am not surprised at the top 5, and i would have bet my house on Sparky being the highest poster. :P

Anyhow i won't be able to get a team tonight as i am going away for a 5 days cricket tournament in a couple of hours time, which will mean i am not going to be around over the next few days. I wish all the forumers the best of luck in getting the teams they want. :)

Guest King Kolo

If anyone nice could get me a good team then could you please PM me.

I've never let anyone on my account before so I would like a pretty experienced forumer who I can trust.