Questions on Gold Memebership

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about purchasing a gold membership within August, but I have a few questions in mind that I'd like answered here. First of all, what's the difference between the 14.99 pounds package and the 19.99 pounds package? Which one would you suggest I get? And what are some of the added advantages of being a gold member that aren't mentioned in the Gold Membership section of the site? I'd be extremely glad if someone could kindly provide answers to these questions and would rep him/her. :)

Cheers,

Fardeen

Re: Questions on Gold Memebership

A 14.99 package give you what is called a standard setup , this means you can choose a english championship , world,euro.

A 19.99 package give you the 12 months and a custom , this allows you to create your own setup , choose amount of teams , what teams etc .

both are good .;)

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the heads up guys. After reading your comments, I feel like a custom setup would suit my purposes better as I want to be selective about the managers that join my setup. But tell me something: do I still have ultimate power over the setup once my 12 months are up? Also, what are some of the added advantages of being a gold member that aren't mentioned in the Gold Membership section of the site?

Ahh' date=' I see. Thanks for the heads up guys. After reading your comments, I feel like a custom setup would suit my purposes better as I want to be selective about the managers that join my setup. But tell me something: do I still have ultimate power over the setup once my 12 months are up? Also, what are some of the added advantages of being a gold member that aren't mentioned in the Gold Membership section of the site?[/quote']

You will have the control of the setup if you renew your gold membership. Otherwise, your setup will become public. If you don't renew your gold membership, you will lose all the teams except the first three teams in your team list.

I think the benefits of being a GM are pretty much mentioned in that section. The most satisfying: playing in GC's :)