Lulinha - 18 Year Old Potential Brazilian Star

Marcelo Lulinha

25271_1209755861.jpg

Luiz Marcelo Morais dos Reis (born April 10, 1990), known as Lulinha, is a Brazilian footballer currently on the books of Sport Club Corinthians Paulista. He has been targeted by Chelsea, and has helped the Brazilian national team to win the 2007 U-17 South-American Championship, scoring 12 goals in 7 matches.

He's currently 18 years old, 82 in rating, and would cost about £3.5m on SoccerManager, whereas in real life, Corinthians have stated that to buy the player, the interested club would have to pay 35 million Euro (£24million), and the player has 25 per cent of his rights.

Take a look at this video if you are not yet convinced of his skills. He is a must buy:

Re: Lulinha - 18 Year Old Potential Brazilian Star

No disrespect to bKizzle! But has those of you who add videos to your talent scouts not seen the film Mike Bassett England Manager! As a Sunderland fan I could make Dean Whitehead look good if I took his best bits :D … well that might be pushing it but I hope you get my drift!!

And having watched the first minute of that video even Dean Whitehead himself could do most of that!! Especially falling over in the box and having an off target shot saved!! Maybe we shouldn't have bought Tainio after all :D

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Nice find bKizzle! ! this is the first time i see someone create a thread in him.. this week! :) :evil:

Nice one , mate . rep for you.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Thanks' date=' i try always bring some nice/funny comments in what i do to give some life to this forum.. :)[/quote']

Thats why I gave you rep

• 1 year later...

Is the Portuguese league That bad?

:o no ;o but if he not plays is not a good move =P Braga have Mossoró that is one of the best AM's(and players) of our league. Don't know the tactic of Sporting next season because they have a new coach.. but they have Matias.. :x

• 1 month later...

Yeah get rid of him' date=' he's another one of those Brazilians who will always be potential superstars, a la Kerlon. You could get a decent £5mil or so from him right now I think.[/quote']

Cheers for the info mate! I think I'll be accepting a few bids for him then :D