Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

Seftinho

Re: Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

what about Andres Rios of River Plate. What will happen to him in the next changes?

The Apertura only recently finished and he had no change. And the Clausura hasn't started yet, so who knows. But considering he didn't do enough for a rise in the Apertura, I can't see him really doing anything in the Clausura either.

dont know if this is thr right place. I am completely new to this game.

so is the idea to sign players who will rise in the ratings and then sell them off once they rise? or keep them them for ages and hope they rise enough to be regular starters??

dont know if this is thr right place. I am completely new to this game.

so is the idea to sign players who will rise in the ratings and then sell them off once they rise? or keep them them for ages and hope they rise enough to be regular starters??

It's up to you mate. :)

If you are a patient person' date=' you can buy the talents and wait for them to start playing IRL, which means in the long-term you will probably have a better team, if you buy the best talents. Or you can buy risers who are playing now, and will rise.

What I tend to do is buy risers who will fit into my team. So this means if my average rating of my team is 85, I will buy players around that mark who will rise soon, so my team improves. Also the players remain on the same wages as they were before the rise, so ultimately they are cheaper to buy, and are on lower wages than buy someone, who say drops to their rating.

And to afford these players, I buy general risers to sell - players who aren't that talented, or won't become good enough to be in my team, but still rise high enough to make a few £m profit.

There are three threads which should help you; this thread has loads of top talents (some of them are risers). If you want a place to find all the 'Money-spinners' - players who you buy with the sole intention of selling for profit, go here:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=32556[/url]

And if you want higher rated players, who will fit into and improve your team, go here:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=33599

One way to improve a small team steadily (which I am now doing with Huddersfield - Current average age is 22 but average rating is 86), is to start off by buying money-spinners to raise cash. Then spend that on cheap risers (Say rated around 82 - examples are Fer, Wijnaldum, Van Der Wiel, Biseswar, Holla) who will improve to around 85. Then when they have risen, sell them and buy a riser of a higher rating again (so now you can afford 85/86 rated risers - e.g. Moreno, Romero, Kacar, Isla, Lemoine, Lacen, etc). Then when they improve sell them and buy a riser of a higher rating again.... etc, etc.

Or you can just buy talents and patiently wait until they perform well enough to rise, or take down a regular place IRL and improve more gradually, and perhaps ending up with the higher rating, but over a longer period of time.

Up to you. :)

But for some people, me included, buying players and watching them rise is part of the fun.

• 2 weeks later...

how do you think saddick adams and keko (both atletico madrid) and yigaal gai assulin (barcelona) ratings will change?

please let me know

thanks

HI Seftinho, any chance you can update the lists please mate? :) That would be great to no whos worth buying at the moment... Also is Marko Marin worth buying.. his club are second bottom although he is second top goal scorer for his club??

Thanks in advance, Dan

HI Seftinho' date=' any chance you can update the lists please mate? :) That would be great to no whos worth buying at the moment... Also is Marko Marin worth buying.. his club are second bottom although he is second top goal scorer for his club??

Thanks in advance, Dan[/quote']

I update it after every section' date=' so that was after Section 3 was finished.[/quote']

Will be updated after Section 4 is finished.

And Marin should rise to 88; despite his team being bottom he's been their stand-out player and has also made some appearances for Germany.

Is Fabian LUCIANO MONZON of Real Betis worth keeping, his is a LB/LM rated 85 and is 21, he featured for argentina in the world cup but i am unsure of his progress and i am wonderingif he is worth keeping or not? Thanks in advance.

hey mate' date=' Jonathan Pereira (Racing de Santander) it's on loan from Villareal ;) he will be a crack like Cazorla for Villareal next season

very very good threat! ;)[/quote']

Thanks for the note, will update Pereira when I next update the thread. :)

Is Fabian LUCIANO MONZON of Real Betis worth keeping' date=' his is a LB/LM rated 85 and is 21, he featured for argentina in the world cup but i am unsure of his progress and i am wonderingif he is worth keeping or not? Thanks in advance.[/quote']

612 minutes for Betis, who are 16th. Probably stay at 85, might get a +1.

Hello

I am looking for young talented players

Since my budged is only 2 mil i need to find future prospects that are 70-80

I had some luck before with few balkan players

Any tips ? :)

there are some french players:

M'BENGUE, Cheik --->Toulouse

N'KOULOU, Nicolas --->Monaco

there are more, check the french ratings in player ratings, is one of the best threats i've seen!

Re: Top Talents List - East Europe prospects

Thank You for your scouting report

I can only add few East Europe players

Stilic - Lech Poznan - after this season will transfer to Celtic to replace Nakamura

Robert Lewandowski - Lech Poznan - He should be a major star within a year

great striker Will play in Germany or England next year His rating is rising very fast i bought him for 300k he is now 5mil

Sebastian PRZYROWSKI - GK - Polonia Warszawa Totenham wanted to buy him this season Another great Polish GK after Dudek , Fabianski , Boruc , Kuszczak watch for him !

Vaclav Kadlec - Chelsea offered 6mil for him this off season but he wanted to stay home Look for him this off season to move to England or Italy

Very cheap you can buy him for few hundred its worth it !

Bartosz Salamon - Brescia He will be a great defender in Serie A in the future

Napoli and AC Milan is looking at him