Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've recently been creating a huge list, mainly to help me for when I get a new team. I've gone through every position, and for each ability range (87+, 83-86, 82-) I've found the most promising playe

Re: Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges Firstly, the expensive players, rated 87+, and the short-term potential 90+ players: Goalkeepers: Igor Akinfeev 22/91 CSKA Moskva Steve Mandanda 23/

Re: Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges Finally, the cheap players, rated 82 and lower, the longer term prospects: Goalkeepers: Tim Krul 20/82 Newcastle Sven Ulreich 20/82 Stuttgart Ben A

Re: Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

It'll be interesting to see what formation Scolari plays, but by the sound of it he will be using 2 strikers this season, and with Drogba out for the first few games, (like you said), it could give Di Santo a chance. But Scolari hasn't sold Shevchenko, and with Kalou, Shevchenko and Anelka all ahead of him, I don't think Di Santo will play that often.

But he has been linked with a loan move, and we'll have to wait and see, as with a new manager, who knows what formation he'll play, or what players will play under him.

Long term, Di Santo has the potential to become world class, and if he gets loaned out, or does get some games then he could rise this season. But if you want a sure riser, go for someone like Balotelli, Emnes or Altidore.

what do u think of di santo?

with drogba injured and Shevchenko out of favour' date=' do u think he might get some games when the season starts?

apparently anelka is first choice after his 4 goals against milan yesterday![/quote']

Well as you say, Shevchenko is out of favour, but Drogba will only miss 2-3 games. As Seftinho says, Scolari looks like he will play with 2 up front, and with Salomon Kalou at the Olympics, that leaves them with three recognised strikers, Anelka, Shevchenko, and Di Santo. He may make the odd sub appearance at the beginning of the season, but when Drogba and Kalou return, he will be pushed back, but with EPL sides now allowed seven subs, he may get some bench time, which is a start.

Hmmm..

I'm suprised you guys didn't add Sulejmani and Kuzmanovic to rise to 90 or more.

They will both rise for sure. 90+

19 and 20 years old respectively.

They are both on there?

The players in bold are the ones playing regularly and ones that IMO are the best buys from each position. Neither Sulejmani or Kuzmanovic are in bold, as Sulejmani is a sub behind Suarez and Huntelaar, Kuzmanovic is behind Donadel and Montolivo.

And if they are on that first list, it is because I reckon they will hit 90+ soon, but the ones in bold are the ones playing regularly and likely to hit it quickest.

They are both on there?

The players in bold are the ones playing regularly and ones that IMO are the best buys from each position. Neither Sulejmani or Kuzmanovic are in bold' date=' as Sulejmani is a sub behind Suarez and Huntelaar, Kuzmanovic is behind Donadel and Montolivo.

And if they are on that first list, it is because I reckon they will hit 90+ soon, but the ones in bold are the ones playing regularly and likely to hit it quickest.[/quote']

I'm sorry..But I think I would know a little more than you.

Sulejmani is going to be a left winger and he's going to be starting 100% for Ajax. He's injured at the moment and that's the reason why he didn't play. He played the second half against Inter the other day and almost tied it up in the 90th min with a superb strike for 1-1. Inter won 1-0 =)

Go to any Fiorentina forum and you'll find out that they will all tell you Kuzmanovic is starting next season 100%. Not only did Kuzmanovic play more games than anyone on the Fiorentina squad in 2007/2008(more than Mutu) but in Italy he's considered to be the next Pirlo and bigger clubs like Arsenal and Man U are all over him. Kuzmanovic will be one of the most influential members in this squad for CL and domestic league.

You don't have to believe me but once you see the new rating changes and both of those guys go to 90+, i'll be here to tell you "I told you so"

:P

Have a nice day

To all man utd/epl fans' date='

what do u guys think about fraizer campbell? currently in the match against pompey, coming as a sub for nani.

he seems talented. Will he play a role in the coming season?

cheers[/quote']

personally i think campbell will see quite a few games this year especially if alex cant get an out-out striker. I also see danny simpson getting some games along with the twins and especially possebon (get them when added to DB)

personally i think campbell will see quite a few games this year especially if alex cant get an out-out striker. I also see danny simpson getting some games along with the twins and especially possebon (get them when added to DB)

Simpson's on loan at Blackburn ;)

List updated -> Amrabat's club changed, and the players that rose have been updated.

Guest beardo

One player who should definitely be added to the list is Jan VERTONGHEN, rated 87, who was a regular for Ajax last season. He was the 4th most capped player in the squad but if you look at the ratings of Ajax there are 15 players that have a better rating then him. Because he was the 4th most capped player then surely his rating should be within the top 10 of the Ajax ratings so his rating should increase to 89/90. He must be added.

Guest beardo

But Vertonghen played at LM role last season as that is his secondary position. He was 4th most capped player so that says something in itself at a club such as Ajax.

Can someone give more info on Enrique Junior Diaz ? [Costa Rican, plays for Wisla Krakow]. I saw him in the starting line-up against Barcelona [Champions League qualifier] and if the lad is a first choice regular at the club, he certainly deserves more than a 76 rating.

Can someone give more info on Enrique Junior Diaz ? [Costa Rican' date= plays for Wisla Krakow]. I saw him in the starting line-up against Barcelona [Champions League qualifier] and if the lad is a first choice regular at the club, he certainly deserves more than a 76 rating.

Nevermind, the lad turned out a worthwhile investment as his rating went up by 4 B)