Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

Seftinho

Re: Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

Hi!...well, first post. Hope I placed it correctly.

I've used the search tool and he is not mentioned yet. A very good prospect who, I hope, will solve the Dutch NT's problems at the rightback position in the near future.

name: DARYL JANMAAT

date of birth: 22/07/1989

club: SC Heerenveen

position: rightback

He ended up at ADO Den Haag after he had to leave the youth of Feyenoord. But the powers that be in Rotterdam had made a mistake. Janmaat developed very rapidly and in the 2007/2008 season he went straight from the U19's into the first team of ADO(2nd division) and became a starter. In the regular season he played 25 games(2142min) and scored 2 goals.

After the regular season he played in all 8 promotion/relegation games and managed to get promoted with his team. Some of these matches were broadcasted live on national tv and it showed Janmaat as a fullback with the complete package: fast, tough, strong, adding to the attack but never letting his guard down at the back. He somehow already has got the right feeling for the delicate balance between attack and defense as a fullback. He got a lot of praise from the pundits and to top it all off he got selected for the Dutch U19's, but had to withdraw because of an injury .

ADO thought they had a chance of keeping him after the promotion, but the transfer of Zuiverloon from Heerenveen to West Bromwich Albion worked against those plans. Heerenveen knew who they wanted as a replacement and Janmaat saw his chance to move to a stronger team. A club that has a great reputation for the development of their (often young) signings (to name a few: Van Nistelrooy, Afonso Alves, Sulejmani, Pranjic, Bradley, Hansson, Huntelaar, Tomasson, Samaras). I guess the pressure in Heerenveen is less than at Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax and a good environment to mature as a player.

Janmaat has now been selected for the Dutch 21's and is a starter in the preseason for his new team and probably a good buy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daryl_Janmaat

Franco Zuculini(Arg-CM) & AIRTON Ribeiro Santos(Bra-DM)

They both were mentioned in the player ratings section, with the remark that they weren't added to the DB. They still aren't so yesterday I've sent tickets for both players.

They maybe deserve their own threads but I don't know that much about them, other then their stats.

Franco ZUCULINI

team: Racing Club de Avellaneda

birth: 05/09/90

position: central midfielder

height: 1.74m

playing time: 13games (12 starts, no goals)

He is part of the Argentina sub-20 squad. From several sources he sounds like a very industrious, allround midfielder.

AIRTON Ribeiro Santos

team: Flamengo

birth: 21/02/1990

position: defensive midfielder

height: 1.90m

playing time: 8 games (4starts)

He made his debut this year, he is the youngest midfielder in the league(with regular playing time). He sounds like a Vieira-type and has got a very good chance of being selected for the WC U20 in Egypt in 2009.

Valencia have played 4 games, 3 in the league and 1 in the UEFA Cup. Mata has started in all 3 league games so far, and came off the bench in the UEFA Cup, so this suggests that he is a regular. Rise to 88/89 I'd predict in the Spanish ratings, if he continues to play. :)

You forgot a great hot prospect...Ex-Rangers player...has been on the bench for Rangers first team and made an appearance. He is currently on loan to Bradford City...and has made 4 appearances...to gain experience...so hes deffinately due a big rise. His names Dean Furman. Hes 20 years old and should deffo be a hot prospect, maybe not in near future but he will be a star in a couple of years.

You forgot a great hot prospect...Ex-Rangers player...has been on the bench for Rangers first team and made an appearance. He is currently on loan to Bradford City...and has made 4 appearances...to gain experience...so hes deffinately due a big rise. His names Dean Furman. Hes 20 years old and should deffo be a hot prospect' date=' maybe not in near future but he will be a star in a couple of years.[/quote']

Is he on the DB?

And yes, the players in bold are the ones that could rise in the very close future (as in this season).

In the first post it says:

NBBB: Star players from each category in bold. This is based on how likely they are to rise over the coming season. The club the player plays for comes into the equation here, and how likely they are to play to for their clubs.

:)

Furman is on the DB, rated 72.

A product of Chelsea youth he had a good game when he replaced the injured Kevin Thomson in last season's 3-1 victory over Dundee Utd. So much so some Rangers fans were calling for an extended run in the team.

Sadly Walter Smith would rather play Christian Dailly in midfield before playing a young player. In Smith's first spell he almost drove Barry Ferguson to leave the club because he wasn't getting enough first team football. :(

Disappointed he's been loaned out but from what I've heard from Bradford fans he's been a stand out.