Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

Seftinho

Re: Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

Guimaeres Hugo? (Or something like that)

If so' date=' around 84.

And cheers Flamefear, didn't realise that. :)[/quote']

Cheers to you too Seft for creating this top thread!!! I love this thread m8 :D

Juz wanna ask something. What will Gareth Bale rise to, coz i am thinking of buying him??? :confused:

Thx in advance Seft!!!

Cheers to you too Seft for creating this top thread!!! I love this thread m8 :D

Juz wanna ask something. What will Gareth Bale rise to' date=' coz i am thinking of buying him??? :confused:

Thx in advance Seft!!![/quote']

Bale has 8 starts and 2 subs from 15 league games. He has also started all 5 of Spurs' games in the UEFA Cup, and has 2 starts in the Carling Cup. He is also a regular for Wales.

He hasn't started since the 15th November, so unless he breaks back into the team, he is unlikely to rise. But if does start playing again, a rise to 88 is possible. I personally think he'll be 87 after the next changes, but 88 by the end of the season.

I would definitely buy him either way, he is a very promising player. 19 and 87, very few players that good at that age.

Bale has 8 starts and 2 subs from 15 league games. He has also started all 5 of Spurs' games in the UEFA Cup' date=' and has 2 starts in the Carling Cup. He is also a regular for Wales.

He hasn't started since the 15th November, so unless he breaks back into the team, he is unlikely to rise. But if does start playing again, a rise to 88 is possible. I personally think he'll be 87 after the next changes, but 88 by the end of the season.

I would definitely buy him either way, he is a very promising player. 19 and 87, very few players that good at that age.[/quote']

and also He Will be getting much more playing time for wales as we dont have Many good lb's anyway

P/S we dont have many good players anywya lol

Bale has 8 starts and 2 subs from 15 league games. He has also started all 5 of Spurs' games in the UEFA Cup' date=' and has 2 starts in the Carling Cup. He is also a regular for Wales.

I would definitely buy him either way, he is a very promising player. 19 and 87, very few players that good at that age.[/quote']

Thx for the replies!!!:D

You might have seen my post about the offer of my Agbonlahor for Gareth Bale plus 10M. Money is valuable in the setup. Is it a good deal??? :confused:

Thx in advance, again!! :P

You might have seen my post about the offer of my Agbonlahor for Gareth Bale plus 10M. Money is valuable in the setup. Is it a good deal??? :confused:

Thx in advance' date=' again!! :P[/quote']

I wouldnt do that deal because Agbonlahor is in the England squad wil probably rise to 90/91

Thx in advance' date=' again!! :P[/quote']

Hmm. I would base that on who you currently have in each position. Agbonlahor has a good chance of hitting 90 this season, whereas I can't see Bale reaching higher than 88.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Sebastian Blanco (Lanus) RM/AM 87 is not on your list mate.

He started 15 matches this season and 2 subs so in for a rise to 88 probably.

Can you give me some information on Ben Sahar?

In for a drop?

Thx

Guest Abdel Zizi

Also Gojko Kacar from Hertha BSC is missing, he's 21y 86 rated and in for a rise due to his performances.

Great thread though mate

Guest Abdel Zizi

he has not played a single minute this season.

But i believe his rating is not high enough to warrant a drop. A -1 is the worst case scenario.

cheers

Okay mate' date=' still think I'm going to sell him with my Genoa in GC 45.[/font']

Okay mate' date=' still think I'm going to sell him with my Genoa in GC 45.[/font']

:eek:

He has to be one of the most promising players in the world IMO. I've seen him play, and he massive potential. Just because he isn't playing yet, I personally wouldn't sell him, especially in a GC where getting him back will be VERY difficult.

Just my opinion though.

Guest Abdel Zizi

:eek:

He has to be one of the most promising players in the world IMO. I've seen him play' date=' and he massive potential. Just because he isn't playing yet, I personally wouldn't sell him, especially in a GC where getting him back will be VERY difficult.

Just my opinion though.[/quote']

I didn't realise there were people who rate him so highly, I've send him on loan a couple of matches ago to Chesterfield so i'll let him stay there for some time.Maybe someone wants to trade him for another talent.

What do you thinks his rating will be in a year from now?

I didn't realise there were people who rate him so highly' date=' I've send him on loan a couple of matches ago to Chesterfield so i'll let him stay there for some time.Maybe someone wants to trade him for another talent.

What do you thinks his rating will be in a year from now?[/quote']

Hard to say. I think going to Portsmouth was the wrong move for him tbh. A year from now he'll probably be following Sinclair, making the odd sub app for Chelsea. IMO he will rise gradually, but he has the potential to be hitting 90+ within a few seasons.

This is a question aimed at Seftinho really but i would be more than pleased to have anyone answer it.

I am not much of a scout and don't know where to find the most up to date and correct information on players so i would really appreciate some information on Barnola Ignacio Camacho (rated 83, playing for Atletico Madrid). Is he still in for a rise, or has he left the scene for the time being??

Any help will be gratefully accepted. :)

This is a question aimed at Seftinho really but i would be more than pleased to have anyone answer it.

I am not much of a scout and don't know where to find the most up to date and correct information on players so i would really appreciate some information on Barnola Ignacio Camacho (rated 83' date=' playing for Atletico Madrid). Is he still in for a rise, or has he left the scene for the time being??

Any help will be gratefully accepted. :)[/quote']

Definintly keep. Big talent. Gonna rise.

I have no idea what position he will change to, if he changes at all, although he is very likely to change as most, if not all M's are only M because SM don't know their actual position.

He has started 15 games from 18 possible (in the league), so should rise to around 87 IMO.