Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

Seftinho

Re: Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

I have no idea what position he will change to' date=' if he changes at all, although he is very likely to change as most, if not all M's are only M because SM don't know their actual position.

He has started 15 games from 18 possible (in the league), so should rise to around 87 IMO.[/quote']

Thx thx!!!

Can you plz plz plz tell me about Javi Martinez and whether Augusto Fernandez will move from River Plate??? (next time i'll PM you ok???)

Seft, you're the best m8!!!! :D

Finally' date=' the cheap players, rated 82 and lower, the longer term prospects:[/b']

Wingers:

Natailton Joaozinho 19/82 Levski

Geoffrey Mujangi Bia (AM) 18/82 Charleroi

Jonathan Biabiany (AM) 20/80 Modena

Baris Memis 18/80 Trabzonspor

Adam Hammill (AM) 20/80 Liverpool

Emmanuel Jorge Ledesma (F) 20/80 QPR

Shaun Scannell (F) 17/79 Crystal Palace

Rodríguez Ledesma Pedrito 21/78 Barcelona

Savio Nsereko 19/78 Brescia

Mohamed Youssouf 20/78 Le Havre

Lionel Ainsworth (F) 20/77 Watford

Jay Simpson (F) 19/76 Arsenal

Sean Rigg (F) 19/76 Bristol Rovers

Sergio Gontan Keko (F) 16/75 Atlético Madrid

Washington Camacho (F) 19/75 Bella Vista

Hal Robson-Kanu (AM) 19/75 Reading

Kallum Higginbotham 19/73 Rochdale

Michael Barnes 20/72 Man United [/size]

Nice to see my find (kind of) Nsersko mentioned here, I have a thread on him, and the link at the time of writing was in my signature.

Just to let you know' date=' Nsereko has been on there since way before you posted about him...

But let's not start a petty argument...[/quote']

never disputed that but it proves my "find" was possibly good and yeah lets not start a petty argument.

But, you could have added him to that list when u saw my thread but I aint arguing.

And dont you think some of the people on this list need justifying of why they are there? You could have just searched and wrote down any old people' date=' I am sure you didnt but...[/quote']

Dear god...

Do you really expect me to give a reason for every single player? Not only will it take a year or two, but it will make the thread incredibly messy.

You don't have to trust me - just ignore this thread and find your own talent.

Fadedwolfz, I would say he should increase to 89 based on recent performances.

Hello Seft!

Sergio Busquets is a DM/CM so you should put him in the DM section :D

Is Busquets still a 'Must Buy' since Yaya Toure kinda replaced him back :confused:

Cheers

Gaaahhhhhhhh!!!

I hate how everyone thinks Busquets replaced Yaya, just cos the Guardian got there stats wrong.

Toure only missed 4 of the first 10 league games, and that was only because of a Guardiola rotation idea for the CL.

Anyway, now I've got that off my chest....

He's not a main player, but 5 games in the last month, and an U21 game is still pretty impressive. He's getting more minutes than Bojan, and we all know how good he is. I'd expect a rise to 87/88, but long term he's gunna be big.

I've recently been creating a huge list' date=' mainly to help me for when I get a new team. I've gone through every position, and for each ability range (87+, 83-86, 82-) I've found the most promising players.

This way, when I take a top team I look at the 87+ players, as these are the ones that I need as backup. If I take a Championship ability team in a Standard or Custom setup, then I look at gettting the 83-86 rated player. If I want a challenge, of take a Div 3 team or lower (E.g. I often get Leeds teams as I am a massive Leeds fan), or want some promising cheaper players, then I buy the 82 and lower rated players.

If you know of any promising players, perhaps a player rated between 60 and 82 that is a future world beater, a player rated 83-86 that is just breaking into the squad, or even a regular for his club rated between 87-93 who looks like he'll become world class within a year or so, then post them in this topic and I'll be sure to add them to the list!

-----------------------------------

NB: [b']All players are 93 or lower, so I haven’t done the already world stars like Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi, etc.[/b]

NBB: All players are 23 or under.

NBBB: Star players from each category in bold. This is based on how likely they are to rise over the coming season. THe club the player plays for comes into the equation here, and how likely they are to play to for their clubs.

Aguero is 94 :D

Seft, you better change that sentence to 94-87 ;)

Hello Seft!

Sergio Busquets is a DM/CM so you should put him in the DM section :D

Is Busquets still a 'Must Buy' since Yaya Toure kinda replaced him back :confused:

Cheers

Ah ye' date=' forgot to change him.

As Tom said, Guardiola was rotating everyone around, so Toure wasn't dropped. I'll take out the (Must Buy) as he's not a regular (as I thought he was), but will definitely leave him in bold as he is still a top buy, and will rise again yet.

Aguero is 94 :D

Seft, you better change that sentence to 94-87 ;)

I didn't have the heart to take him out. :o

Sergio Aguero 20/94 Atlético Madrid (Only 94 on here - simply because he's so promising!!)

Note the part in bold.

Going to go through and update now. :)

Is Parejo back at Real Madrid???

Will he get playing time there??? :confused:

Cheers :D

EDIT: Asprilla is 17/74

EDIT: Subotic and Hummels is 20 years old

Tobias Weis (LM) 23/83 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim (Germany Call-up)Mathías Cardaccio (CM) 20/83 Milan

This bit needs changing

Is Parejo back at Real Madrid???

Will he get playing time there??? :confused:

Cheers :D

EDIT: Asprilla is 17/74

I asked myself about Parejo. It seems that he will get a fair crack in the first team squad. This is not my Genesis though. Just my info from his thread.

Guest King Kolo

He has a miserable 13 apps' date=' which is poor compared to Willian's 28. He has only scored 3 times. Possible drop to 86.[/quote']

Yes! because I just sold him for Cesar Azpilicueta RB/RM (87) do you think he'll rise?

Thanks for the help Seft BTW