Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

Seftinho

Re: Top Talents List - All Price/Ability Ranges

Firstly' date=' the expensive players, rated 87+, and the short-term potential 90+ players:[/b']

Forwards:

Sergio Aguero 20/94 Atlético Madrid (Only 94 on here - simply because he's so promising!!)

Karim Benzema (W) 20/93 Lyon

Saloman Kalou (W) 23/92 Chelsea

Alexandre Pato 19/90 Milan (Regular)

Gonzalo Higuain (W) 20/90 Real Madrid (Regular)

Alves Assis Jo 21/90 Man City

Obafemi Martins 23/90 Newcastle

Giuseppe Rossi (AM) 21/90 Villarreal

Pérez Bojan Krkic 18/89 Barcelona

Lautaro Acosta (AM) 20/89 Sevilla

Mauro Zarate 21/89 Lazio

Gabriel Agbonlahor (W) 22/89 Aston Villa

Luis Suarez 21/89 Ajax

Stevan Jovetic (AM) 19/88 Fiorentina

Miralem Sulejmani (W) 19/88 Ajax

Nikola Kalinic 20/88 Hajduk Split

Soares Welliton 22/88 Spartak Moskva

Aaron Hunt (AM) 22/88 Werder Bremen

Milhomem Guilherme (AM) 20/87 Cruzeiro

dos Santos Giovani (AM) 19/87 Tottenham

Victor Anichebe 20/87 Everton

Martins Marcelo Moreno 21/87 Shakhtar Donetsk

Djab Yannick 22/87 Sporting

Centre-Forwards:

Mario Gomez 23/93 Stuttgart

Deivson Bobo 23/90 Besiktas

Bafetimbi Gomis 23/89 Saint-Ettiene

Niklas Bendtner 20/88 Arsenal

Oleksandr Hladky 21/88 Shakhtar Donetsk

Edison Cavani 21/88 Palermo

Jiménez Xisco 22/88 Newcastle

Fernando Llorente 23/88 Athletic Bilbao

Robert Acquafresca 21/87 Cagliari (Loan from Inter Milan)

Steven Fletcher 21/87 Hibernian

Can't see well but No MBOKANI :eek: for Standard Liege 14 Games 11 Goals and 3 assists and rated 88 used to be 86 and 23 years old i think he's more promising than Gomis. ;)

Gourcuff is loaned from Milan Seft

Whats going on with Giovani dos Santos?

Is he still out from the ankle injury he got at beginning of november?

Is he worth keeping hold of?

He is still a prospect for the future and is worth to keep hold of him

Cheers

I've been offered Marcelo in a direct swap for Capdevila. Capdevila is in my first team so I'm hesitant to accept. Would Marcelo's rating increase soon to make the deal worthwhile or would I be better off keeping Capdevila?

definitely keep capdevila.

Capdevila has a high chance of hitting 93 after many seasons of consistent performances at the highest level, including being the first choice LB for spain.

Marcelo on the other hand, has been horrible in defending and is at fault for many of the goals RM conceded. He will definitely not rise in the near future.

cheers

Wellington Aparecido Martins.

Theres not much info on him. all i know is he plays for Brazillion leaders sao paulo, hes made one appearence this season and he's seventeen.

now this is the good part, hes dubbed as the biggest thing to come out of south america since Kaka and Ronaldhino and he is wanted by both Real Madrid and Manchester United. Sao Paulo rate him at 15million.

hes not yet added to the DB. keep your eye out for him though, looks promising

I have been offered 1mil for Martín GALVAN. Like most people not in the know' date=' any 15 year old who receives any sort of rise (+3) must be a tallent. Should I keep him or sell him?[/quote']

It depends. Are you on a GC or in a regular one? Are you a type of player that likes to hang on a club for long or just a couple of seasons? Either way, that price would be too low, try to negotiate to something never lower than 3M, and try to get another young talented player in the process. :)

00001465_Image.jpg

Ben Kantarovski Age-17 Rat-66 Pos- Attacking Midfield

'Kanto' has played 13 games out of a possible 21, starting them all, getting 1 assist. 1170 minutes of football in his debut season. He looks set to keep his starting spot next year after the departure of James Holland, he is also been wanted by Turkish and Dutch clubs. The former u-17 captain was considered for a call up to the national side for their clash v Indonesia. He has been the only positive out of a negative season for the Newcastle Jets.

Nice thread. Just wondaring what people's opinions on Caceres (Barcelona) are, I know he'll drop to 88, but what is his longterm potential? Would he keep Pique, Buss Henrique, Marquez, Militio out when all fit? I'm thinking of selling him but not totally sure of what he could become in the future, as I've never really seen him play??

Also while im here, I've put a bid in for Thiago Silva (Milan), and maybe thinking of swapping Caceres with Thiago Heleno (Cruzeiro). Anyone think that's a good idea? And which 2 out of the 3 mentioned will go on to hopefully be 92+ ?? Thanks in advance!!

Could anyone please please tell me about Sebastian Blanco? His positions fit perfectly with my formation, the only problem is I have no idea how good of a player he is. 20 years old and a rating of 88, this player should be oozing quality but I'm still unsure about him. He went up by +1 last time, is there a chance of a transfer to europe? Will he go up? Please help! :D