Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Guest Lubos Kalouda

Re: New Gold Champ Now!

How weird GC3 :confused: Thanks very much for posting that i would never get a good GC team if it wasnt for you :D you can have some rep aswell :D

This is good though isn't it. My bro told me about it' date=' he's Bayern Munich and nows the first time he's been able to get a good club in a GC so SM have achieved their goal of making things fair at the start of a new GC.[/quote']

This will have been a total mistake. The setup was created at the same time as last Monday and is clearly a case of someone turning off the computer instructions of when to create setups.

If it is a mistake i assume there will be no transfers tonight then, if they created it the same way they did last week

well i am keeping with sporting. Anyone got anyone they can loan or want to sell?Don't have much starting cash

OK' date=' wonder what SM will do about it.

Theres a bug in the german league. 4 teams with the same name, 2 in div 1, 2 in div 2.[/quote']

There was last week, it'll get sorted.

Havoc, I think there will be no transfers tbh but worth having a go!

Guest Lubos Kalouda

Who cares everbody party!!!!!!!! :D I always knew there was a reason i stayed up late and it has all come clear now :D

, God's on my side.

Went to bed at 12ish, couldn't sleep, just woke up, decided to see if any teams are available (as there are often some quality clubs available in the morning), and I find a new GC :eek: Took Juventus in the end (kinda surprising eh?). This is the first time I've ever done this (woken up in the middle of my sleep and go on SM!)!

I'm pretty sure it is an error though, can't see why SM would introduce a new GC so soon after GC18.

Guest Lubos Kalouda

This guy wasted no time identifying his transfer targets :D

28th Jul Transfer Media speculation reports Chelsea are rumoured to be after César DELGADO of Lyon.

28th Jul Transfer Chelsea are hoping to tie up a deal for French Mathieu BODMER of Lyon .

28th Jul Transfer Chelsea are hoping to tie up a deal for Brazilian Chaves FRED of Lyon .

28th Jul Transfer Chelsea are said to be interested in 91 rated Kader KEITA from Lyon.

28th Jul Transfer Chelsea are hoping to tie up a deal for Swedish Kim KALLSTROM of Lyon .

28th Jul Transfer Chelsea are said to be interested in 92 rated Sidney GOVOU from Lyon.

28th Jul Transfer Chelsea are said to be interested in 91 rated Marques CRIS from Lyon.

28th Jul Transfer Chelsea are hoping to tie up a deal for French Jeremy TOULALAN of Lyon .

28th Jul Transfer Chelsea are prepared to splash out to capture Lyon defender Fabio GROSSO.

:eek:

Had ages to lok at team amwerica sao paulo went for Red Bull NY :)

Nice Stadium..

IM FURIOUS WITH SM whats the point ofa VOTE when ya dont listen to the results..................................

any way lecce twice in german... wont be annoyed if sm pull this....

but il keep NY if it comes to it, its SM 's Decision.. Whatever may come of it

CAN I HAVE 3 GOOD LOANS LADS> For season