Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Re: Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Its about determination!Austin tells his boys.

After a 7-1 loss to Sivvasor(didnt do tacics)and a 2-2 home draw with Gelcenbrigi,questions naturally arose over Austin's ability for such a tough job.

But it seemed as though he was determined to make them eat their words when he steered them to a very impressive victory at rivals Denlizpor.

799_1198997910.gifhttp: 2 - 3 511_1205537773.gif

the match got off to a terrible start for the away team, Selhatti scoring twice in succesive minutes in the first half to sink Ankargucu.

But there is nothing better thansilencing home fans, and it looked like that was what we were about to do.A sizzling half time pep talk saw the away team come out with hard determination on their faces.

The first goal of the comeback came from Murt, but it looked like mere consolation.

Jaba leveled it up 9 minutes from time, and the home fans were stunned, and then he slotted in another to give Ankargucu the great away win, which saw them move into 6th spot and their highestso far.A great win, and it will not be the last of its kind.

bm.jpg

Wolfsburg Walloped

VFL Wolfsburg v Bayern Munich

Both managers waited eagerly for the kick-off, the first competitive game of their reigns. Both teams were sent out in a 3-5-2 formation. Bayern had Sagnol, Lahm and Demichelis at the back, with veteran keeper Canizares between the sticks. While Van Bommel, Borowski and Josue were in central midfield. Bastian Schweinsteiger played on the right wing and playmaker Ribery was on the other flank. Toni and Klose started up front for Bayern, and Samra was hoping that their firepower would be enough to secure them the game.

Straight after the teams kicked off, Bayern applied the pressure, having 3 shots on Benaglio's goal within the first minute! In only the second minute a long-range shot by Tim Borowski looked to be safe in Benaglio's gloves, until it took a nasty deflection which wrong-footed the keeper, and gave Bayern the lead!

tim_borowski.jpg

The German Giant opened the scoring with a lot of luck!

Only 3 minutes later, and Luca Toni (who has told the press that his target will be 20 goals this season) doubled the lead, a corner was whipped in, and Benaglio fumbled the ball causing a scramble in the box, and poacher Toni was there to get his first of hopefully many!

4271-770319.jpg

Toni doubled the lead with a tap-in!

Wolfsburg clearly weren't prepared, and only 7 minutes later, and another Borowski long-shot caused a problem, this time Benaglio saving the shot, but Borowski followed up on the rebound, and secured a brace on his Bayern Debut!

1472.jpg

Borowski looks to have cemented his First Team place!

Bayern slacked off after the third goal, but still created numerous chances, Ribery heading wide and hitting the post after a parry from Benaglio! It looked as if the teams would go in at half-time with a three goal margin seperating them, but this was not to be, legendary striker Pippo Inzaghi getting on the end of a brilliant cross by Ambrosini to nod in at the back post!

_41860630_italyczechafp416.jpg

Pippo will never stop scoring!

Half Time: VFL Wolfsburg 1-3 Bayern Munich

Samra must have been pleased with his team going in at half time, but as soon as the second half started it was obvious he wanted another goal to kill the tie off. Bayern probed the Wolfsburg defence to no avail, not until the 53rd minute that is. Ribery threading Toni through, who rifled his shot into the back of the net via the woodwork!

fcb_toni_torjubel_468x345.jpg

Toni restored the three goal cushion, and doubled his tally for the season at the same time!

The game went dead after that goal, Bayern not risking too many bodies forward, and Wolfsburg looking like a beaten team! Ribery caused problems as always, chipping the keeper only for the defender to block his effort on the line. Marcelinho found Farias in the 83rd minute, Farias mis-hit a shot only for the ball to squirm under Canizares' body, making the score 4-2.

equipo_farias.jpg

Farias got his first goal for Wolfsburg!

Final Score: VFL Wolfsburg 2-4 Bayern Munich

After the match Samra announced that Andreas Ottl was heading to CSKA Moscow for a fee thought to be around 11m, while Daniel Van Buyten made his way to Osasuna in deal which saw Stephen Sunny Sunday and Javi Garcia join the youth Ranks at Bayern.

bournemouth-fitness-first2.jpg

News From Bournemouth !

Rotherham United 0 - 2 Bournemouth AFC

Last night, Johnsons Bournemouth travelled up north to face Spakys Rotherham, and came out on top after an exiciting game. This is more than just another three points to Johnson and Bournemouth this is a signal of intent, beating one of the best managers in the division with a strong team, away from home.

20.jpg

In Truth Bournemouth did deserve to win the game, having the better of the match stats, Johnson went with his usual 3-5-2, expecting Sparky to play 3-4-2-1, as he did in the previous game but Rotherham also matched Bournemouths formation but came off worse for wear.

stats.jpg

This win See's Bournemout move to top of the table a place, they hope they can maintain. Johnson never predicted they would start so well with such a young and in experienced team, but they are proving all the critics wrong.

tableb.jpg

With such a small Stadium, Bournemouth were always going to struggle financially, and so it wa decided by the boar that Johnson would spend all his available transfer money on new players, and would just have to hope for the best concerning Bournemouths balance when the wages come out each week.

When Bournemouth play at home they approximately make 98 K, but 250k's worth of wages come out each time. So by the end of the season Johnson will, undoubtedly be in debt. Which is concerning but Johnson isnt to fussed as, hopefully Bournemouth will have a ok cup run, and get promoted, which will hopefully get the club out of debt. The chairman has promised at the end of the season to invest some cash to help out the club. Even if the injection just gets them out of debt leaving little or none for transfers, Johnson is confident that his team will constantly be developing, meaning as yeas go by, Johnsons players will get better and good enough to compete in higher divisions.

This is the first team Johnson see's capable of developing into a tough little outfit.

bomoft.jpg

And the vast youth squad.

bomoyth.jpg

Fingers crossed some of these will rise, as they will definielty need to if im going to have any success in the cup. I hope i can be the first one to actually do something good with Bournemouth in a gold championship. Ill keep you updated. :)

mnu.jpg

Sunderland 0 - 1 Manchester United

Alexander Hleb was the hero as United left their supporters on the brink again following a battling performance by sunderland. United have made it hard for themselves so far this season, last week they were 3 - 0 down at home against wigan only to stage a comeback and draw the game 3-3 this time though it was a last minute winner that ensured they stay in touch with the inform Arsenal and Chelsea.

Transfer News

United look set to finally complete the signing Christiano Lucarilli after the 2 clubs reached an agreement for the player. The Italian striker accepts his chances of first team football could be limited at old trafford to just cup games but the player said he was determined to break his way into the team past david villa, ibrahmovic and adriano.

United also have a deal to bring an unnamed forward to old trafford. The deal will complete the reigning champions attacking options so manager dan walmsley can look to bring in a replacement to van der sar when the dutchmen decides to call it a day

61_front_small.gif373_1216646749.jpg106_front_small.gif

Aris 1-3 Olympiakos

Francisco Javito (24)

Teresmo Lua Lua (56,58)

Pasquale Foggia (68)

After the awful loss midweek to Larissa, Olympiakos restored the fans hopes in the club with a good 3-1 win against Aris. After falling back a quick LuaLua double and a free-kick from new signing Foggia got them a good win.

Olympiakos are back up into the UEFA Cup spot in 2nd, 3 points adrift of Larissa who are top after beating AEK, Olympiakos and Panithanikos. (Didnt do my tactics, i would of won!)

Internazionale 4 - 3 Fiorentina

Inter pulled off another victory and kept their unbeaten run going. Manager Benno spoke after the game " I have no finger nails left after that one. Not a great game for the managers involved but great for the neutrals. We didn't look our best out there but I'll take the 3 points."

Goals from Muntari (2), Samual and sub Pogrenbnyak sealed Inter's win and 3 points and keeps them joint top of the league with 7 points from their first 3 games.

Inter's manager Benno continued to add "We looked far from the finished product out there. Rooney and Ashavin have yet to click up front and we are missing the injured Cambiasson in midfield (has another 3 weeks on the sideline). The lads are getting use to each other and my way of thinking and the new tactics that I have put together here and I feel when we do finally gel we will be a force to be reckoned with, hopefully that will be sooner rather than later. However, if we keep on picking up the wins and not performing at our best I'll be happy with that."

Krylia Sovetov's unreal form continues

257_1197859675.gif

Sheva's men got a brilliant start to the season when they managed to overcome a much stronger Lokomotiv Moscow by a scoreline of 2-1 on home soil. Two first half strikes by Jan Koller and Jiri Jarosik were enough to kick start their season.

The second game saw the team travelling to the Ukraine to take on a mighty Dinamo Kyiv. The hopeful crowd were shocked as Krylia Sovetov romped Kyiv 4-0. Jan Koller once again got himself on the scoresheet with a lovely brace. Jiri Jarosik also scored his second in two games while Mathew Booth secured the win.

Then came their toughest challenge yet when they were to face a very strong CSKA Moscow side boasting big names like Vagner Love and Jo. The home fans were ecstatic when Denis Kovba put Krylia in the lead in the 49th minute. The game ended 1-0 and yet another impressive victory for the minnows.

Next was the other Russian giants, Zenit St. Petersburg who were very active in the transfer market and managed to seal the signatures of some top class players such as Javier Zanetti and Patrick Viera. Sheva was determined to show everyone that these recent results were not luck but rather a "transformed team". But to prove he was right he had to win the game against Zenit. And yet again Krylia managed to stun their opponents as they thrashed Zenit 5-2. Debutant Gael Danic was the star of the show after grabbing a brilliant hattrick. Evgeni Savin and Jan Koller scored the other two goals while Zanetti and Alejandro Dominguez scored the two goals for Zenit. Danic was signed from Valenciennes for 5.7m and Sheva considers this a "bargain" and the 26 year old has taken no time at all to adapt to the Russian style of football.

Krylia top the table and remain unbeaten after 4 games. 5 points behind Krylia are Spartak Moscow with 7 points. Krylia face Dinamo Moscow on the 16th and the big question in everyone's mind is "Can the manager keep working wonders?"

mtfh30730nootri11471100.jpg

Dream Debut

zenit's manager quits

manager tony beddows tonight quit

he says " i am fed up being told i have won only to find i have lost and vice versa "

the huge bug infestation in russia strikes :mad:

manager tony beddows packed his bags and his passport and returned home

it is hoped there will be no such problems in upcoming jobs :rolleyes:

zenit's manager quits

manager tony beddows tonight quit

he says " i am fed up being told i have won only to find i have lost and vice versa "

the huge bug infestation in russia strikes :mad:

manager tony beddows packed his bags and his passport and returned home

it is hoped there will be no such problems in upcoming jobs :rolleyes:

Zenit Hire McCandless

Kenenth McCandless has quit his job in Brazil to take over at Zenit.

Fluminense free. :P

Re: Gold Chamionship 19 - Discussion Thread

I Had JO Transfer Reversed When a Certain Well Know Forumer Took Over CSKA & Got SM To Reverse The Transfer That Had Taken Place Long Before..

SM Said At The Time That If Anyone Cheated & Or Sold Players & Then Just left That They Woiuld Also Reverse ANy Deals....

It Was After This That I Accepted Wgat They Had Done If They Did The Same In Future {Not That I Hada Choice Anyway B)}