Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Re: Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

zenit's manager quits

manager tony beddows tonight quit

he says " i am fed up being told i have won only to find i have lost and vice versa "

the huge bug infestation in russia strikes :mad:

manager tony beddows packed his bags and his passport and returned home

it is hoped there will be no such problems in upcoming jobs :rolleyes:

Zenit Hire McCandless

Kenenth McCandless has quit his job in Brazil to take over at Zenit.

Fluminense free. :P

Wow, look at the havoc i've caused:rolleyes: :P:D

Re: Gold Chamionship 19 - Discussion Thread

Is this a farce, a joke or what!! I thought those in charge of Soccermanager were trying to make the game as realistic as possible!!

Well, I wake up this morning to find that both ARSHAVIN, Andrei and POGREBNYAK, Pavel have been reinstated to their original club Zenit after I bought them in both good faith in the first turn of transfers, now I believe we are in turn 5. Both have played and scored for me so why are they back at Zenit. To find the answer I came onto the forum and there it is. The old manager the person that sold me the players has quit due the the fact of quote

"i quit i am fed up with the bugs !!!"

And a new manager is now charge. However, this new manager doesn't like the fact that he doesn't have some of his original players because of the transfer dealing of the old manager see below.

"Left Fluminense and took over Zenit from Tony.....Looking to have all 3 deals reversed because I dont like them at all."

So he sends a ticket to SM and the deal in reversed. What a farce!!!!!!!!

NEWS FLASH -David Bentley returns to Blackburn after Ince's replacement doesn't like to deal and so requests to the FA to change it and it happens, I think we are living in cloud cockoo land with that story. So why reverse the deal, if he didn't like the team, don't take over them??

There was no cheating going on, the fact is the new manager didn't like the these deals that had been made by the old manager. It makes a mockery the fact that SM reverse these deals due to this fact. Let me know what you boys think.

There was no cheating going on, all deals were done in good faith. It would be a farce is SM didn't reinstate those players to my team. The only cheating in my book is by you for jumping ship and asking for those players back.

There was no cheating going on' date=' all deals were done in good faith. It would be a farce is SM didn't reinstate those players to my team. The only cheating in my book is by you for jumping ship and asking for those players back.[/quote']

I didnt call you a cheat, but because he done the deals then left isn't fair on the team. I mean this isn't the 1st time deals were reversed and probaly won't be the last.

The deals were done in turn 1 and it is now turn 5, the players have played and scored for me. Not my fault he left and not my fault you took over and those players were not there. I bought them in good faith and so they should remain with Inter.

As I mentioned, if Ince got fired after one or two games this season, would the new manager have the right to recall Bentley from Spurs cause he didn't like the deal!!!

If these players are not put back into my squad then I think SM have lost the plot a little in their game here.

This could start a new wave of this happening in every setup.

What were the deals that went through for Arshavin and Pogrebnyak?

I agree, once it happens to one person everyone jumps on the band waggon and wants deals reversed left right and center.

SM should not reversed these deals as they were done in good faith. Don't lose the plot SM or you could have Havoc on your hands.

This could start a new wave of this happening in every setup.

What were the deals that went through for Arshavin and Pogrebnyak?

For Arshavin it was Veiria, Zanetti and 4.5 mil I think.

For Pogrebnyak it was Cruz, Burdisso and 3 mil.

4 decreasing grandads for 2 young upcoming possible risers. :rolleyes:

Edit - Also, no point arguing here as this is the match reports and transfer news thread, and isn't the place.

For Arshavin it was Veiria, Zanetti and 4.5 mil I think.

Edit - Also, no point arguing here as this is the match reports and transfer news thread, and isn't the place.[/quote}

The deals were worked out with me and the old Zenit manager and he was happy with it. He left because of bugs within the set-up.

I wasn't argueing. I wanted to see what other people thought of the farce. SM must reinstate all they will open to door to many more goings on.

For Arshavin it was Veiria' date=' Zanetti and 4.5 mil I think.

Edit - Also, no point arguing here as this is the match reports and transfer news thread, and isn't the place.[/quote}

The deals were worked out with me and the old Zenit manager and he was happy with it. He left because of bugs within the set-up.

I wasn't argueing. I wanted to see what other people thought of the farce. SM must reinstate all they will open to door to many more goings on.[/quote']

Well as I said, I seen deals reversed a long time after they took place.

Take this to the discussions page btw, this isn't the correct thread.

Well we shall see if the people at SM do the right thing and don't make a farce out the game and a joke out of this set-up. They want to make it as real life as possible so don't go back on deals if there is no proof of any cheating going on.

If they don't reinstate the players then it will open the doors up to this going on left right and center. Please other forumers voice your opinions on this fact.

Do you think SM should reverse transfers without any evidence of cheating going on?

I think it would be advisable if you make a thread, a constructive one, not a rant. Airing your views,and questions as this isnt the place. If you do make on ill get round to posting a detailed response weekend airing my views and concerns.

But on a quick note, im not sure how this works, but surely there has to be a cut off date where they can re do transfers, icould understand if they quit 1-2 games after but its 6 games into the season ?:confused:

anyways , no more posting on this topic please, if anyone wants to, make a constructive no rant esc thread

As Manchester United Manager in GC19 and a team that was after arshavin but was beaten to him by inter, i've gotta say i agree with Inter manager here, reversing the transfers is a farce as there is no cheating.

Fair enough he made the transfers, lost some games and left but the fact of the matter is if the Fluminese manager didn't like it that the clubs former 2 best players are gone then he shouldn't have joined in the first place.

I mean how many of you here go on best clubs available now and again to see who is available and see someone in the top 10 click on the squad to see there best players have gone. you just click back and move on because they aren't any good anymore you dont join up and ask for them back you either turn away or join up and rebuild.

just my 2 cents.

PS - I will have another look at arshavin now though :P Lol

Well we shall see if the people at SM do the right thing and don't make a farce out the game and a joke out of this set-up. They want to make it as real life as possible so don't go back on deals if there is no proof of any cheating going on.

If they don't reinstate the players then it will open the doors up to this going on left right and center. Please other forumers voice your opinions on this fact.

Do you think SM should reverse transfers without any evidence of cheating going on?

I agree and even thou I'm not involved with any of the transfers in question I have made my feelings clear to SM earlier today, before the transfers from Zenit where reversed, about people reversing transfers "just because they didn't like them" when taking over new clubs. Its a joke transfers should only be reversed if cheating took place

I agree and even thou I'm not involved with any of the transfers in question I have made my feelings clear to SM earlier today' date=' before the transfers from Zenit where reversed, about people reversing transfers "just because they didn't like them" when taking over new clubs. Its a joke transfers should only be reversed if cheating took place[/quote']

I was just saying that I didnt like the deals, wasnt the reason why I reported them, I reported them because I've seen the same thing happen in setups before.

I was just saying that I didnt like the deals' date=' wasnt the reason why I reported them, I reported them because I've seen the same thing happen in setups before.[/quote']

Still a joke thou mate makes a mockery of the whole system, I can understand you wanting to do that but I think SM should of given you a firm NO and go manage what you'v got as you knew what players they had before you took over the club and if you didn't tough ect

803_1204923567.gif799_1198997910.gif

Sivasspor 4-2 Denizlispor

Looking to bounce back from two consecutive defeats at the hands of Galatasaray and Besiktas, Sivasspor were hoping for three points in last night's encounter with Denizlispor. The away side were also chasing their first win since matchday one, and had the same eleven as they did when they lost on Saturday. With Maduro and Arizmendi back at Valencia, new loan signings Kezman and Ugur arrived from league rivals Fenerbahce on loan. Federico Fazio was still out injured, and weeks more.

And so to the action.. and after only two minutes, the home side were behind with Memisler ENGIN hammering the ball past goalkeeper Petkovic. The game was scrappy from then on but Arturo SANHUEZA struck on 40 minutes to level for Sivasspor. The second half started slowly, with Engin going close and Kezman too for the home side. The next goal of the game came ten minutes after the re-start, as Kurtulus MOHAMED ALI chipped the Denizlispor goalkeeper. Captain of the hosts, Jan POLAK extended Sivasspor's lead having beat the offside trap and slipping the ball under Hamidou in the visitors' goal. With Sivasspor seemingly running away with it, they then added a fourth as their domination continued, Bayrak SEDAT scoring five minutes from time. And a goal, only a mere consolation, was scored by Tomas ABRAHAM to give the visitor's a late cheer. With two wins, and two losses from their opening four matches, Sivasspor sit fifth in the Turkish table and are still unbeaten at home. The next match is away at Fenerbahce and Philp's side will take heart from the fact that Bursaspor and Besiktas have went and taken three points from the league favourites. Fazio is the only player unavailable in the Sivasspor ranks, with Abdurrahman back to full fitness and ready for selection.

polak_AndreasRentz.jpg

Applauded by the home fans, Polak walks off at the end to a standing ovation

mnu.jpg

Stoke City 1 - 4 Manchester United

Manchester United breezed passed Stoke City with a stunning performance away from home which fired them to 2nd in the table 2 points behind leaders Chelsea.

2 Goals from Iniesta and Ibrahimovic secured a victory for the red devils.

United have a tough few games ahead with the fixture list reading Tottenham, Villa, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea. Manager Dan Walmsley spoke of the importance of picking up results here 'It's a tough fixture list and no doubt the SMFA have played some role in making our bid for 3 successive titles a lot harder but we have the quality to come out of these games on top we just need to give 110% every game.

Latest Transfer Talk

Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Luis Nani and Anderson are all available through P/e deals. players 90+ and 30- will be considered in deals. United are in need of a RM, CM, F or a CB so please don't hesitate to enquire about one of the following players.

Breaking News

Manchester United have agreed a deal to bring RM Maxi Rodriguez to Old Trafford. The 93 rated Argentinian will switch to England tommorow in a deal that will see 3rd choice keeper Ben Foster, 10million and Luis Nani go the other way.

Manager Dan Walmsley had to say 'I'm delighted with this deal maxi will bring quality and spark to the team and will push alexander hleb for that right sided position. I spoke with foster earlier in the season and told him his chances of a game here were very slim and we decided it best for him to look for another club.'

It feels more like a straight swap to the United manager between maxi and nani. 'I know nani is a tremendous prospect and i see his rating increasing soon but i still think this deal is right for the club, who knows maybe he will be back here again one day?'

Meanwhile united continue their pursuit for a 2nd LB to cover Patrice Evra, several names young and old have been linked with the club including brazilian legend roberto carlos and mexican youngster Edgar Castillo.

Colchester missed the bus up to sunny Perth last night for the arranged friendly with St Johnstone.

More special than the special one Mat Mourinho commented briefly on the situation:

"I can understand Justice being scared, but to just not turn up is ridiculous. I cooked some of my special pies just for the occasion so we could shake hands and move on, but now it's war."

"No pies for you or your punk *** supporters Justice!"

St Johnstone have challenged Colchester to another friendly on the 22nd but it remains to be seen whether it will go ahead and if so, will manager Mourinho forgive Justice for the no show.

PALERMO-SKIN.jpg

Palermo News

117_1198417095.gif

98_1193328272.gifBologna 0-2 Palermo 117_1198417095.gif

With only one point from there opening game of the season Palermo travelled to Bologna with hopes of a win. And they got it in a 2-0 victory. Dennis Rommedahl opened the scoring after only 17 minutes when he was found on the edge of the penalty box. After receiving the ball he curled the ball into the left hand corner with his strongest foot, his right even though he played on the left hand side.

_42225428_rommedahl416.jpg

(New signing Dennis Rommedahl scored the opening goal of the game for Palermo.)

On the 60 minute mark Dennis Rommedahl was replaced by left midfielder Fabio Caserta, although this seemed strange bring the goalscorer off it was Caserta who made it 2-0 for Palermo after 67 minutes. After picking the ball up on the left hand side he composed himself and hit a curling right foot shot just inside the far post to wrap the game up for Palermo and make sure they took all 3 points.

CasertaPalermo.jpg

(Fabio Caserta scored the second goal of the game which wrapped up the 3 points.)

101_1200975914.gifCatania 0-1 Palermo 117_1198417095.gif

After a win in the last game hopes were high when Palermo went to Catania to play back to back away games, and Palermo made no changes to there wining side, and the outcome was the same........another 3 points. García Gabri had the chance to take an early lead in the game although his shot was wide of the target after beating the offside trap, he should have done much better.

ajax1.jpg

(García Gabri should have scored early on but his shot was wide of the target.)

There were many early chances for Palermo to take the lead but just after the half hour mark they did so, and they did it in style. After passing the ball around for a minute or so star center midfielder Fabio Liverani picked the ball up on the edge of the box, around 18 yards out. He took one touch to get the ball under control and then wrapped home a screamer beating the keeper to his right, making it 1-0, which was the way it stayed making it 2 wins in the last 2 games.

dde974632400d29b6ac4f0bf55ef2ee5_immagine_det.jpg

(Fabio Liverani celebrates his long ranged goal with his ecstatic Palermo team mates.)

Issue - #9

LEEDS UNBEATEN

LEEDS UNITED tonight moved 3 point's clear at the top of league1 with a fine 5-1 victory away to the MK DON'S.

on the score sheet were

alvaro recorba x2

david prutton

ambrozie coroian

luciano becchio

up next will be the toughest match of the season so far as a yorkshire derby against barnsley beckon's for leeds confidence is high as barnsley travel to elland road on wednesday evening.

leeds united hope to bolster there squad in the coming week's with a few youth player's and a experenced goalkeeper.

and finally would really like to find out who they face in the cup's.

350_1205176289.gif803_1204923567.gif

Fenerbahce 3-3 Sivasspor

Despite losing their star forward Yildiz Mehmet to a red card after only four minutes, Sivasspor went ahead after only twelve minutes through Aydin MUSA's goal before the ten men held on for a priceless point having thrown away a three goal lead. Boral UGUR and then Arturo SANHUEZA both got on the scoresheet in the first period to give Sivasspor a three goal lead. Souza ALEX of the home side scored on 38 minutes to reduce the deficit and then struck a double in two minutes just before the end to seal a fantastic hattrick to spare Fener's blushes and to leave Sivasspor sick and feeling like they had been defeated. With Mehmet suspended and the next match being a tough tie at home to Kayserispor, Philp will have to rethink how the squad will line up but it is most likely that Josip Tadic will replace MEHMET(below).

30.09.2007_sivas_bursa_mehmet_yildiz.jpg