Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Re: Gold Championship 19 - Transfer News and Match Report Thread

marseille.gif

NEW MANAGER UNVEILED

After weeks of searching for a new manager to replace Eric Gerets, the Marseille chairman Pape Diouf is happy to announce Tom Pham as the new manager at the Velodrome. Tom Pham is set to take over this morning and will take over one of the most successful French clubs ever. Tom Pham said: "It is an honor to be appointed as the manager of Marseille. We have a great team, a great board of directors, a five-star stadium and of course, the best fans. We have won many cups such as the Ligue 1 eight times, the Champions League once and the French Cup ten times, and I hope to increase those numbers. I would also like to announce the new kit for the upcoming season, home and away."

7704.jpg7702.jpg

MARSEILLE'S NEW KIT FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON

TAYE TAIWO AGREES SPORTING MOVE

Right after joining the club, Tom Pham has agreed a deal for strong Nigerian left-back Taye Taiwo to leave the club to join Sporting Lisbon, after short negotiations with Sporting manager Jason Malo. The deal is rumored to be valued at around 12.8M with 4M in cash and Heberson Ronny and Sebastian Adrien Silva coming in from Portugal. The deal will see the end of a successful career for Marseille from Taye Taiwo but new starts for Heberson Ronny and Sebastian Adrien Silva at the Velodrome. Tom Pham said: "I think we have managed to sign a great deal, for both sides. We have sold a player we love, but in exchange we have received a replacement that is younger and has a similar amount of potential and a very young Portuguese defensive midfielder that might prove his abilities for the club in the long-future. Both Jason and I are very happy with this deal."

610x.jpg

TAYE TAIWO SEES THE END OF HIS MARSEILLE CAREER AS HE IS SENT PACKING TO LISBON

921166904-soccer-uefa-cup-round-16-first-leg-bolton-wanderers-v.jpg

SEBASTIAN ADRIEN SILVA COMES IN AS AN EXCHANGE

610x.jpg

HEBERSON RONNY WILL BE TAIWO'S REPLACEMENT

Re: New Gold Champ Now!

When did you go Gold Tom?

Also' date=' I'm sure Tom won't be too fussed as I managed to get him Valencia![/quote']

Sam Pooley (Arsenal 123) gave me his gold account. Will probably manage to renew it, but not buy a new one. :D. So Leigh, you got Sevilla right? Can I loan Mosquera?

I've just taken over Fenerbahce and I look forward to winning their respective league hopefully. Didn't realise they had such a good team. As always though, everyone is for sale, only for part exchange though.

Is there a Champions Cup or Shield?

Guest Toggs

Was this GC even meant to happen?

Olympiakos welcome new gaffer

565px-Olympiakos4.svg.jpg

Toggs is welcomed at Olympiakos. Short post to say that every player at my club has a price. All of Galetti, Belluschi, Ledesma, Djordjevic, Nikoplodis and Torsordis are avaliable. In need of a decent striker and some 88+ defenders.

106_front_small.gif462_1196730617.gif3_front_small.gif

Yankies Go Irish

NEW YORK RED BULLS, This Morning Announced The Instant Arrival of Shels To The MLS,

"The MLS Go's From Strenght To Strenght & Thats Why I've Come" Explained Shels.

"I Want To Be Successfull Domesticly Yet Have a Challange On The World Stage @ The Same Time."

The Club Have Already Backed Shels Up With Allowing Him To Spend In The Region of 12 Million In The Transfer Market.

In Are Felipe Melo From Fiorentina For Around 6 Million & Italian Veteran Favelli From Milano AC For 1 Million, Shels Also Has The Whole Of GC-19 Bussing After Agreeing Terms With Serveral Hot Prospects Many of Whom Are Exspected To Get Playing Time This Season Due To NYRB's Weak First 11 For Season 1.

Need 89+ Players For Loan Anyone Help Please

340_1191453110.gif

RENNES HIRE GADGA

Gadga is the new rennes manager after he was offered a chance to manage a club in france, there are some good teams available looking for managers but rennes was the one that stood out said gadga after a little talk with the chairman i agreed to become there manager.

I am not promising anything at the moment, like yes we will win the title this forthcoming season but i would like to get the club into europe that is our aim,

STRIKER STAYING

I would like to put out that Jimmy Briand is STAYING.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago and bagged myself a Palermo, so not a bad team but considering the GC was created 6 hours before i saw it i am quite happy. I also think it is a good thing that SM do not release the times of new GC's, just the date. :)

Although i am very disappointed that SM let the transfers go through this morning. :mad:

And i wish Tom all the best with his Marseille, and hope that he enjoys his time in the GC's. ;)

I just want to add that I have spoken directly to SM and the transfers completing is a mistake and all transfers will be reversed today!

'The only error in relation to this is not blocking transfers for 24 hours (which should roll out in every setup soon) and a message has been posted re this as the AI will reverse them all shortly.'

Above is what has been said.

Guest Football8

I think SM should make GC's often like this maybe saying the date not the time and use that 100 point rule it should be fair like that. :)