Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Re: Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

bournemouth-logo-18_278879a.jpg

Bournemouth (Mr.Adamski) 5-0 Bristol City (Sparky)

It was a evening, widely anticipated amongst the gameworld managers, old friends, Mitu Ahmed and Adam Johnson went to war on a battle field which has seen them clash before.

Johnson was determinded to get a win, and after going back to his old tactics and bringing in a bit of quality it looks to have done the trick, at the expense of a team who are still being put together by there experienced manager Sparky.

Johnsons starting line up was as follows:

BSL.jpg

This win actually propelled the Dorset based club up to 14th, 3 points above the drop zone and with a some what healthier goal difference to the clubs below him.

Bournemouth dominated the tie, having 55% possession and 20 shots. Bristol did have their shots, 19 in total but never threatened Ibanez the keeper.

Goals from new boy Henry Thomas, Ideye Brown and a hattrick from the man brought into get goals, Mbokani sealed the win.

mbokani.jpg

After the game, a jubilant Johnson thanked Mbokani, and said he would just love, LOVE IT, if he could sign such a player on a permanent basis.

Im enjoying writing these up, pity i dont have the time to do more lol.

Jukka Raitala joins the cherries !

16520.jpg

Finnish teenage sensation, Raitala, joins Bournemouth with Teoldi and Berjon, two unwanted players leaving dean court to complete the deal. A deal Johnson is said to be delighted about

Can't believe the cheek of the Liverpool manager...this is the guy who gave:

Amauri (91) + Chiellini (91) for Berbatov

Pato and Chiellini for Ramos

and....Keirrison for Konko...So I'm pretty sure he knows nothing about ratings outside the EPL

Anyway, looking to revamp at Bayern even though we already have 2 cups in the bag, have qualified for the next round of the SMFA and top the domestic league. :P

If anyone is selling 90+ Players, willing to offer 2 for 1 deals. Any position, looking for a Goalkeeper the most though, Defenders aren't high on my list, but if you're selling, contact me anyway :).

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Hi guys,

Could I please ask that you keep any accusations from the public boards and if you want to have an altercation with someone then take it to PM.

Thanks in advance.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Hi guys,

We monitor all activity on each account and if something is flagged up we will investigate this and take the appropriate action.

Now, if someone believes that arranging cross-Game World transfers (and other similar activity) is acceptable then you will need to refer to the Terms of Use. However, it is not and if/when this is flagged up we will take the appropriate action.

Any further posts regarding this will be deleted as we do not tolerate any form of in-game cheating.

Bournemouth have announced the sale of Bottone for 3 milloion pounds to an external club. Zinvy, the 28 year old defender is also off for a further 3 million.

A unused player has also had a bid accepted on him. Johnson is expected to sign a few youngsters to replace the leaving players but the majority of the funds is being reserved to bring in 1/2 players of higher quality

Ste,

May i add this final piece before i resign from my 2 other remaining GC clubs and SM as a whole? I hope as my final words having had my reputation reduced -75 which took me so long to build up in both numbers but also in respect and was based solely on the quality of my Manchester United side which consisted of some great players such as Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Cassillas, Dani Alves and many more that you will dignify me with at least this.

GC19 for me was the greatest GC of them all, not just because it was the GC where i picked up my beloved Manchester United on an unannounced creation time of 2am having stumbled into the living room and onto the computer following a night out. It was great because of the managers in it with people like Kuldeep Samra, Adam Gutteridge, Seft, Ray, Kennith, Troy, Nino, Carlo, Jacko, adamski, red devil and so many more i cannot keep going on with.

I enjoyed every match report and building the team that is now left to someone else to continue the work with. I am hopeful that the team will end up in the good hands of one of the experienced forumers on this thread. I hope people will miss my match reports as much as i enjoyed writing them but for now with me returning to work having been unemployed for the last year no sadness of losing my United in this fantastic GC can outweight the feeling of returning to work and providing for my family in these dark days of unemployment for many.

I will wish goodluck to all of the fantastic managers in this setup but also the fantastic people behind the names and wish you goodluck in life for the future and i hope you achieve your dreams and ambitions as i begin a new chapter of my life - without this great game.

The deal that has ended my time here was for Gourcuff. The deal consisted of Allefay and £3mil for the talented AM which i was obviously delighted with. However, with the Bordeaux manager resigning several days later the deal was rightly reversed. Even though it has been reversed several weeks after the completed deal i have no problems with the fact that the deal was reversed and instead was even happy to recieve Allefay back. It is obvious that i am accused of cheating for this deal with cross gameworld transfers the charge. I will even admit that i helped Alan Crozier with a deal in his own private setup but it was not linked to the gourcuff deal - afterall Gourcuff for allefay and cash is hardly worth cheating for when you see certain 90's going for straight cash with the manager resigning shortly afterwards...

Goodluck to everyone here and i hope someone will get my Manchester United in GC19 along with my Milan GC59 and Lazio in GC50 which are about to be abandoned...

Dan

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Hi guys,

As per my last post this is not the place to discuss any action that we may take for in-game cheating, and as such I have deleted all relevant posts.

However, I have not deleted Dan's post as he is more than welcome to give his 'version of events'.

I will also remind you again that we monitor all activity on each account and therefore we have access to information that you cannot see.

Due to the evidence we had we took the appropriate action and I now consider this matter resolved

Just taken Exeter' date=' looking for a few new teams in the better GC's so thought this would be the best place to start :P

Good to see their 3rd in division 5 so have a great chance of promotion this year:)[/quote']

Havent you got enough Exeter city's lol. Welcome to the setup, hope you stick around, cant believe how many forumers have joined GC19 recently :D

Havent you got enough Exeter city's lol. Welcome to the setup' date=' hope you stick around, cant believe how many forumers have joined GC19 recently :D[/quote']

I think this is my 6th ;)

Managed to find a few risers available, most of them seem to be at Bournemouth though :P

I think this is my 6th ;)

Managed to find a few risers available' date=' most of them seem to be at Bournemouth though :P[/quote']

Theres a few out there pal, but got 5 more coming in tomorow lol :P at Bournemouth, i find most of them at 4 clubs, Napoli, Lazio, Atlas and New York lol :mad::P

am i to add Exter to that list soon?

Theres a few out there pal' date=' but got 5 more coming in tomorow lol :P at Bournemouth, i find most of them at 4 clubs, Napoli, Lazio, Atlas and New York lol :mad::P

am i to add Exter to that list soon?[/quote']

Only have £2.2m so I doubt you'll be seeing that many for a season or 2 yet :o

Transfer listed 9 which should bring in a huge amount of £550k when they've all gone :P Most of the rest should rise anyway so they can stay for now :)

George - first off welcome to the setup. Secondly, about Maazou - you can loan him for now, but if Vuoso leaves he'll be my cover striker in case of any injuries to Pandev, Zarate, Mandzukic or Tardelli.

I do have these for loan as well if you're interested:

LB Alatorre 84

RB Juarez 86

CB Canuto 84

CB Leandro 84

CB Inaki Astiz 84

LM Calderon 85

CM Roberto Brum 85

AM Gerson Magrao 84

AM Taison 83

CF Trejo 84

And Dan, I'm gutted to see you leave mate. A great manager, a great friend and one heck of a team you had there. I can't imagine how gutting it must be to lose it all, although I'm glad to hear it's going well outside of SM. That is more important. This GCs not going to be the same without you in it. :(

Best of luck with your new job mate.

George - first off welcome to the setup. Secondly' date=' about Maazou - you can loan him for now, but if Vuoso leaves he'll be my cover striker in case of any injuries to Pandev, Zarate, Mandzukic or Tardelli.

I do have these for loan as well if you're interested:

LB Alatorre 84

RB Juarez 86

CB Canuto 84

CB Leandro 84

CB Inaki Astiz 84

LM Calderon 85

CM Roberto Brum 85

AM Gerson Magrao 84

AM Taison 83

CF Trejo 84[/quote']

Didn't notice it was you who had him, just saw him loan listed ;) Thought he would be the best option as he's on cheap wages, so thanks :) Not really interested in any more loans atm as they'll just help the little cash I have disappear quicker :o

Anywho, Exeter lose first game to Barnet 2-1, tried copying the tactics I use for Bradford but obviously that didn't work very well.

Sergio Valinotti, Tim Ward, Jake Buxton, Joe Burnell, Juan Carlos Paredes, and Carlos Castillo all join this morning, another 7 should join in a few hours.

Will do a bigger post later when they join :)

Re:Mid Season Report

We reached midseason and my team, Chelsea, continues to struggle. We don’t seem to find the consistency need it to succeed. We will not add any players or sell any players as we believe that this squad should be good enough to succeed as it did last season.

We will see how the second half develops. The competition at the top is the best of any set up in SM. These includes players such as: Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Casilla, Torres, Xavi, Lampard,Chivu, Terry, Ferdinand among others. With this quality on top is always difficult, plus smaller teams are always difficult to beat, Chelsea can attest to that. Chelsea hopes to continue to compete and hopes that the second half bring the “consistency’ need it.

Welcome back Seft thought you had gone on a permenent vacation it's been so Long LOL :P

PS: Stop winning will you' date=' you do tis every season give me a big lead then eventually reel me in[/quote']

Haha. :P

On a decent run at the moment, but only after going on about a seven or eight game dry streak (during which our SMFA Shield hopes were ended in a classic 5 goals from 5 shots 5-1 defeat).

Napoli Update:

Matchday 20

Chievo 0 Napoli 1

After the battering recieved in the Italian Shield final only 2days previously a understrength and tired napoli side headed to Chievo and ground out a hard-fought 1-0 victory. Although Napoli did not play well Pauley was happy enough as it is a sign of a decent team who can win when not playing well, Lavezzi getting the winner midway through the first half.

Matchday 21

Napoli 2 Vicenza 0

Napoli secured a comfotable victory against rock bottom and whipping boys Vicenza. After a frustrating first half where napoli were unableto breach a determined Vicenza defence Walcott opened the scoring and a rare goal from LB Domenico Criscito secured the points late in the 2nd half.

This win actually moved Napoli up to 4th as rivals around them continue to stumble although Napoli have had easier fixtures in the last 2games for sure. Internazionale have opened a significant gap at the top with a 6 point lead whilst Napoli are currently 9 points behind Inter and 3points behind Roma and Milan respectively.

" I am pleased with victories these were must win games and we have done so with relative comfort, after the drubbing by Catania it was important to come back positively and we have done so and we must endevour to kick-on in the next few games and weeks"

In transfer news young RB Scott Sutter arrives from Grasshopper for 1m, whilst pauley admits not to have seen the player in the flesh he has been encouraged by scouting reports and decided to take a chance on him. There have been a few departures Ruben Mori, Nrychenko,Areeola and Floris all leaving the club as they were bougt as risers and brings 5.5m into the club coffers.

Next up for napoli is PSG in the return leg of the last 16 SMFA Shield fixture in what is a vital game for Napoli who want to progress and do well in this competition. Only problem is everytime Pauley has said it is a vital game for napoli this season via match reports they have been hammered by Inter, Milan,Catania. So in an unprecedented move Pauley in a local media interview has tried to play down the significance of tonights game.

"I couldnt care less about tonight who cares its only the SMFA Shield the 2nd most prestigious trophy in the game who wants to win that, id rather win a cuddly toy on the generation game conveyor belt. I hope PSG win 6-0 and teach us a right old lesson and then we can go on a jolly up to the seaside and throw pebbles at unsuspecting tourists"

Was that convincing.....I really DONT CARE about tonight honest honest ;):P