Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Re: Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Welcome to the setup' date=' it is 100% one of the best around, regular match reports and updates on the thread, good managers, good transfer market , competitive but still with enough room for every one to maneouver.

Cant complain tbh :P

I think Studge is Zaragoza and Aaron is Espanyol, their might be a couple of others though, oh Romano is Deportivo

EDIT: Bournemouth looking for a 86+ defender to loan, preferably a CB, a Striker to loan ideally 88+ and RM to loan, 85+

please write on my profile wall if ya can help out[/quote']

Thanks for the reply, Spain sounds competitive :D

Anyone willing to do any sort of cash deals (I don't have much players offer)?

Well, I've decided the starting XI for tonight's Dutch Cup final, picked the team with half an eye on Friday's SMFA Cup final naturally.

Tymoschuk starts, as he's SMFA cup-tied, but taken a gamble with one or two players who could possibly start on Friday and praying I don't pick up any injuries (particularly in defence - looking a bit threadbare) The final tonight is against a managed team, not sure whether that's a good thing or not.

I already have the team and tactics just about sorted for Chelsea for Friday's game, I'm just praying it's enough to beat a side who's starting XI average is 93!

Anyways, one game at a time - I'd be over the moon to clean up domestically, especially considering I finished 18 points clear at the top with my reserves playing in most of the games due to me concentrating the "A" team on the cups. Hoping to strengthen further when the season ends as my balance has built up very nicely with all the prize money accumulating.

In other news on the transfer front, I've negotiated a 3 for 2 deal with Deportivo La Coruna, which sees Cvitanich and Martin Bravo go to Depor, with Igor Duljaj, Cicinho and Piscu (who can be loaned out if anyone wants him) coming to the Amsterdam Arena.

TorinoFC.gif

Torino FC

Torino boss Title Aspirations has admitted he could be interested in the Boca Juniors job should it become available. Boca have a strong side with stars such as Riquelme and Palacio plying their trade there. With Carlo Bradford and Gary Townsend also managing River Plate and San Lorenzo respectivley there would be some good competition for the Argentinian title.

With Boca's former manager leaving nearly two days ago it is believed the board have targeted a replacement be in position by tommorow morning and the new manager has admitted to monitoring the situation...

On a side note - Unlucky Craig but still a great season. You still have the SMFA to look forward to also!

And so the dream ends - Ajax beaten 3-1 by Willem II in the Dutch Cup Final :(

Will post screenies in the morning' date=' as the game is embarrassingly one-sided in my favor, but what do you do B)[/quote']

unlucky mate. you can still win the quad tho cant you ? GL in the champs cup :)

unlucky mate. you can still win the quad tho cant you ? GL in the champs cup :)

Cheers mate' date=' Thing is if I do win it, I think I'll be more disappointed about losing the game I shoulda really won, rather than being over the moon at winning the one I shoulda really lost (provided I do win of course!) mind you, like I've said before, I only really targeted the league and one domestic trophy, so mission accomplished I guess.

Here's the screenies - hard done by or what? :(

[img']http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/craigjohnson85/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

untitled2.jpg

I know that there has to be these "shock" results every now and agin in order to stop the teams with the best players winning, and I probably coulda taken it had it been an even game and I'd been outdone tactically, but it makes it so much harder to take knowing you've dominated.

haven.jpg

Bournemouth to be investigated !

Today a club spokesman announced that AFC Bournemouth are being investigated by the football league for their Financial Directors involvement with the aquisition and selling of properties in the luxury area of Sandbanks pictured above.

Bournemouth are said to have profited heavily from such activities and the football league want to know that everything is legit, aswel as selling a few players, the financial director has sold a couple of beach front houses with all the money going to Johnsons kitty, enabling him to compete with some of Europes richest.

haven.jpg

Bournemouth to be investigated !

Today a club spokesman announced that AFC Bournemouth are being investigated by the football league for their Financial Directors involvement with the aquisition and selling of properties in the luxury area of Sandbanks pictured above.

Bournemouth are said to have profited heavily from such activities and the football league want to know that everything is legit' date=' aswel as selling a few players, the financial director has sold a couple of beach front houses with all the money going to Johnsons kitty, enabling him to compete with some of Europes richest.[/i']

is that all about :confused:

Have you had Chairman investment? I want my money freed up :(

is that all about :confused:

Have you had Chairman investment? I want my money freed up :(

he likes to dream our adam does :o

but yeh. i could do with some cash too. only got £2m. hopefully. HOPEFULLY. i might get promoted via the play-offs. doubt it though. but i am happy with this season :) targeted a mid table finish. ended up 6th despite bein in the top 2 for most of the season :(

he likes to dream our adam does :o

but yeh. i could do with some cash too. only got £2m. hopefully. HOPEFULLY. i might get promoted via the play-offs. doubt it though. but i am happy with this season :) targeted a mid table finish. ended up 6th despite bein in the top 2 for most of the season :(

Unlucky mate, hope you go up :)

My balance is looking very good because of the cup runs etc, but only have 4m budget atm. Have a couple of targets already picked out to add where I'm still a little short.

and the dream ends as well. thrashed by Roma 4-1 in the final:(

my balance is 30 million though so cash problems;)

Yeah, did have a quick check to see how you got on, remembered you mentioning it - unlucky mate, did superbly to get to the final though. You have cash to spend? may have a player or two for cash possibly to bulk your squad out, PM in-game if interested ;)

Yeah' date=' did have a quick check to see how you got on, remembered you mentioning it - unlucky mate, did superbly to get to the final though. You have cash to spend? may have a player or two for cash possibly to bulk your squad out, PM in-game if interested ;)[/quote']

sent a PM.

One more thing. Have often noticed the team having more possession more often than not wins on SM. And your match report is quite familiar to me:p. Dominating on shots but the opposition has more possession.

sent a PM.

One more thing. Have often noticed the team having more possession more often than not wins on SM. And your match report is quite familiar to me:p. Dominating on shots but the opposition has more possession.

Yeah I've noticed that also, 'twas the fact that I had 12 shots on target to their 4 and yet was beaten 3-1 that rankles a little :(

PM replied to, not sure you'll want them anyway, but anyway reasons for sale are in PM :)

sent a PM.

If you wanna see atotal domination of a game and yet still lose just see my SMFA Shield final

23 shots to 7

57% Posession

all my players bar Quagliarelia on Udinese rated higher

and I lose 3-1 :mad:

Look at my final against Catania to that was shocking for stats as well well in my favour!! (Mind you didnt hear Red complaining about it on that occasion :P) and I lose that one 4-1 :mad::mad:

Every game I dominate I lose :confused::confused:

yE1670jY.jpg

millwall.gif

Millwall Team news

Its an exicting time for Southeast London football tomorrow night, as both Millwall and Crystal Palace find themselves just 90 minutes away from an all South London divison 3 play-off final. Palaces reward for finishing 3rd behind Barnsley is a home visit from Plymouth Argyle whilst in the other semi final their near neighbours Millwall travel to the Northwest to face Tranmere Rovers. Its all gone to plan so far for new Millwall boss Dave Izod who inherited the team with 3 games to go and steered them to tomorrows game with last weeks 2-0 away win at Oldham to see the club finish in 5 th place. It was all change for the Lions on the night as Izod switched from the usual 4-4-2 to solid 5-3-2 and its widely thought that with no fresh injury concerns, the 40 year old Deptfordite will plump for the same set up against Rovers.

Millwall Starting line-up

1. Koteles

2. González 3. Addo 4. Abardonado

5 Arias----- 8 Lima -----6 Bjarnason

7 Grabban ---11 Karacan

10 Blake---9 Lita

12 Edwards

13 Grimes

14 Smith

15 Laird

16 Jasansky

sent a PM.

I dominated you in every aspect in the final haha. good run though.

my third piece of silverware to add to my italian league and shield, and runner up in the league again this year. im content :)

May knock up a season review for you after tonight's SMFA final, having had such a good and eventful one, it should be a decent read! :D

Team news:

For the SMFA cup final tonight, the team is now picked, but I'm still toying with which formation, all players in the starting XI fit both systems, so it will be only tactics and not personnel which will change.

Keeping my cards close to my chest as to the team naturally, seeing as I'm going to need to do all I can to beat this chelsea side and hopefully spring a surprise.

My best midfielder Tymoschuk is SMFA Cup-tied, so unfortunately can't play any part. I'm a little aggrieved at this as on his profile, it said he'd played in the group stages only :(

Centre Back was always going to be a problem, with me losing Vermaelen a week or so ago to injury, as well as long-term absentee Pareja only just returning and not being anywhere near match fit. Thanks to Kuldeep for the loan, means I can at least get some fit defenders on the pitch :) Must mention Ray also, he's been very accomodating at different parts of the season with loans - although the one I have from him at the minute misses out tonight in a tight call ;)

Tried to do my homework on the oposition RE: tactics, and it seems there's no settled formation - so, a little bit of guess work has been done, and I'm hoping I've picked the right formation/tactics to pull a fast one! B)

Lost in the play-offs which I am surprisingly happy about as now I get a full season in the first second division in England. :)

what team are you? never knew you joined :eek:

Beat Simon's blackpool on peno's last night. Got wolves in the final. im in two minds. i dont know wether i wanna stay in division 2 for another season. or go up and get thrapsed week in week out :/

pritty proud of my leicster either way :)

what team are you? never knew you joined :eek:

Beat Simon's blackpool on peno's last night. Got wolves in the final. im in two minds. i dont know wether i wanna stay in division 2 for another season. or go up and get thrapsed week in week out :/

pritty proud of my leicster either way :)

West Ham.:)