Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Re: Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Well' date=' unfortunately I missed out on a few so I can afford him, despite spending 23mil on Brandao and Rossi,, I might even have 10 million left at the end of it all, but if it makes you feel better Craig beat me to his player. Although I've got 2 players coming in to fill that position.

I do agree with you about David Belkevitz in your signature though.

Just hoping the board don't decide that 24.5mil is too much, that would be gutting.[/quote']

I thought 17 million would have been enough. Gutted tbh as he would have been a great signing....oh well, thats life :D Just have to move on and hopefully sign someone else just as good. I have a few good players on the shortlist who I'm looking at.

Really hope you do well mate, you've done a great job in the transfer market and really deserve success. Just hope you run out of money before you can bid for the other player we're both interested in :P

As for David, yeah hes a great fella, very friendly and has a great sense of humour.....a great friend :)

41_1243862356.jpg

Leicester City Promoted!

Tonight was the night Leicester City booked thier place in the preimier league. They came out winners in the play off final against a very strong wolves side. In the rush of the madness SMTV managed to grab Gazza for a quick word ; Oh my god. i cannot believe it. im so happy i cannot put it into words. To achieve back to back promotions is unreal. my team have performed absolutely amazing all season and i cannot tell you how proud i am. Now i have to strenghen to keep them in the premier league next season. weve agreed to sign a unknown player when we have the money who should be a solid player for us. Now i must go celebrate with my team. Thats all for now.

Leicester_1066260.jpg

Premier league football comin to the walkers stadium next season!

Guest drseanfitz

Gremio sign Floccario and Brandao

sergiofloccariofatalan0.jpggonalobrandaoifyinggrou.jpg

Gremio today confirmed the signing of Italian forward Sergio Floccari and Portuguese international defender Gonçalo Brandão for fees of £24.5mil, and £12mil, and brings the spending of Gremio to £195mil since Sean took over 2 weeks ago, with 30 million clawed back through sales.

GC 19

Divison 3

Bristol city-Sparky

Crystal Palace- Dave Jones

Forest Green- Joey Butcher

Hereford United- Allen Hobbs

Millwall- Longnose vc

Notts County- Joakim Lundmark

Stockport Co- Monty

West Bromwich Albion- Adam Bartlett

Burnley

Brighton and Hove Albion

Huddersfield Town

Leyton Orient

Oldham Athletic

Plymouth

Sheff Utd

Southend United

Swansea

Swindon Town

Wallsall

Watford

With season 4 almost upon us anyone fancy adding to the competition that already exists in the 3rd tier of this rapidly expanding GC. All unmanaged clubs look in pretty good nick and no doubt come with ample resources to take advantage of the many fine players available across the game world.

Chairman Decided To Give Me £6m, Taking My Budget To Over £15m Now. :)

Also, Deportivo Will Sell All Players Rated 87 Or Below For Around 150% Of Chairman Value (For Those Who Can't Do Maths, Just Add Half The Chairman Value On To - e.g £4m = 100% £2m = 50% And I Want 150% = "£4m + £2m = £6m) So Please Bid! :D

I had 11 million transfer funds through sales

over 1 million balance

New season starts

I have 1 million balance, 1 million transfer funds

Where has that 10 million gone ?

Thanks SM,

Got a stadium increase which i didnt need as i wasnt filling my previous capacity after the previous increase. bit of a joke . . . . . 10 million just gone, not even into my balance

I sympathise with your predicament Adam but I have a solution:

Sell Neymar to Napoli for cash....transfer budget solved :P:p:p

Napoli have substantial funds ;);)

I get into the Champions Cup and my reward......probably the hardest group in there with bayern and Inter probably 2 of the 4 best teams in the game....short stay for me in the champions cup...:(:(:(:(

Why couldnt I get an easier group some people get all the luck....say Craig ;);)

Have a nice balance due to cup runs, so if anyone is wanting to raise funds by selling for cash, gimme a PM.

Already managed to bring Stephen Hunt in to bolster the problem LM position, which gives a little tactical flexibility when the "B" team is out, as well as extra cover at LB if needed.

Have identified a few interesting players at unmanaged/unavailable clubs, not sure whether to splash out atm though, will see how the market goes :)

Don't think I'll get far with managed teams offering cash as everyone seems well-stocked, so looking to russle up a couple of p/e deals in the coming days.

I sympathise with your predicament Adam but I have a solution:

Sell Neymar to Napoli for cash....transfer budget solved :P:p:p

Napoli have substantial funds ;);)

I get into the Champions Cup and my reward......probably the hardest group in there with bayern and Inter probably 2 of the 4 best teams in the game....short stay for me in the champions cup..

Why couldnt I get an easier group some people get all the luck....say Craig ;);)

LOL

Ill pass but thanks for the kind offer :P

The thing that really bothers me is if i sold them now instead of last season' date=' id have the money still :/ and the chairman didnt invest :/. So i practically gave three players away for nothing, i wouldnt mind a little going into my balance as i understand i have to balance the books , but this is pap. SM have really screwed me over just because i have a large youth squad meaning my squad value is large. So annoyed, sent a enquiring ticket, no doubt ill get a slapped with a wet fish in the face response.

Hulk and Bocchetti join to spear head the Bournemouth promotion campaign. Easy opener against Aston Villa :eek:

Have a nice balance due to cup runs, so if anyone is wanting to raise funds by selling for cash, gimme a PM.

Already managed to bring Stephen Hunt in to bolster the problem LM position, which gives a little tactical flexibility when the "B" team is out, as well as extra cover at LB if needed.

Have identified a few interesting players at unmanaged/unavailable clubs, not sure whether to splash out atm though, will see how the market goes :)

Don't think I'll get far with managed teams offering cash as everyone seems well-stocked, so looking to russle up a couple of p/e deals in the coming days.

Iv seen a target i want, ( informed of ) that your interested in but due to my chairman, i cant bid :(

LOL

Ill pass but thanks for the kind offer :P

The thing that really bothers me is if i sold them now instead of last season' date=' id have the money still :/ and the chairman didnt invest :/. So i practically gave three players away for nothing, i wouldnt mind a little going into my balance as i understand i have to balance the books , but this is pap. SM have really screwed me over just because i have a large youth squad meaning my squad value is large. So annoyed, sent a enquiring ticket, no doubt ill get a slapped with a wet fish in the face response.

Hulk and Bocchetti join to spear head the Bournemouth promotion campaign. Easy opener against Aston Villa :eek:

Iv seen a target i want, ( informed of ) that your interested in but due to my chairman, i cant bid :([/quote']

Gutting.

I had 5mill at the end of last season. I have 5 mill now despite reaching the playoffs. AND, the chairman wants me to push for promotion. :rolleyes:

I have searched through alot of targets today but cant afford them. :(

Selling Govou and Pizarro for P/E. Any decent offers will be considered. I don't want amazing deals for them really.

Gutting.

I had 5mill at the end of last season. I have 5 mill now despite reaching the playoffs. AND' date=' the chairman wants me to push for promotion. :rolleyes:

I have searched through alot of targets today but cant afford them. :(

Selling Govou and Pizarro for P/E. Any decent offers will be considered. I don't want amazing deals for them really.[/quote']

My chairman expects me to mount a serious title challenge has done last 2 seasons with NO invetsment at all :rolleyes:

The chairman has decided to invest a further £5' date='036,000 into Exeter City.

That'll do :) Only expected to finish in the top half as well so should be able to do that

Should get another £10m or so from selling off a few, could do with a 85+ GK on loan though ;)[/quote']

No goalkeepers, but everyone in youth squad + Simon Cox is available for loan. Looking at your squad, one or two of them may be of use ;)

No goalkeepers' date=' but everyone in youth squad + Simon Cox is available for loan. Looking at your squad, one or two of them may be of use ;)[/quote']

Made a loan offer for Rincon, thanks ;)

Problem with this setup is everyone knows the main risers, I've had to look myself for some others and hope they're unknown :P As well as keeping the majority of the original squad for when they rise, so tbh I'm just waiting for the English changes

I had 11 million transfer funds through sales

over 1 million balance

New season starts

I have 1 million balance' date=' 1 million transfer funds

Where has that 10 million gone ?

Thanks SM,

Got a stadium increase which i didnt need as i wasnt filling my previous capacity after the previous increase. bit of a joke . . . . . 10 million just gone, not even into my balance[/quote']

Sorry to hear that:(:eek:, but I did warn you:cool:(In fact, I pm you more than a week ago:()

Guest drseanfitz

If anyone has money to spend Gremio have got Laryea KINGSTON 86RM, and Javier CAMPORA 86 CF available for cash, as well as Jeanvion YULU-MATONDO 84 fwd/winger