Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Re: Gold Championship 19 Match Report and Transfer News

Well done mate no complaints' date=' better side on the day.

Same old same old with this Napoli....I despair I am actually out of ideas, I have none left :o:([/quote']

Cheers Ray.

if it's any consolation, I am resigned to selling Hamsik at the end of the season due to the general shoddy nature of most other areas of the team (for a Lyon at least).

I can remember when i said something along these lines and so i shall respond in a similar fashion to you.

Sell me Gotze ! it will freshen things up and will point you in a new direction' date=' where trophies await !

:P[/quote']

The differnece is my side has quality all over, just a manager who cant get the best out of them :P

Plus Gotze has never played a game for me, he will be the spark that provides world domination.....or probably not LOL

Whereas if you sold Neymar, you could in an instant revamp, revitalise and strengthen your side in many different areas ;)

PS: cheers Stifler good luck in rest of the tournament

Spartak Moskva

FC_Spartak_Moscow_logo.png

I took a gamble in bringing Edwin Van der Saar to Spartak for £12M in the hope that he doesn't get the dreaded Rtd before season 8 begins. This could be the most expensive transfer in history costing us a whopping £4M per game for his 94 rated services if things goes wrong :o

If I do keep Van der Saar for season 8 then I'll be all smiles :D Don't mind spending that much on a player of his quality as a short term signing so long as I get him for a whole season. I looked at the dates but I ain't sure. Might be close call.

BadgeAFC_Bournemouth.png

Its crunch time !

Everton 0-2 AFC Bournemouth

Neymar's 17th goal of the season, which see's him rise to joint top goalscorer in division 1, sent Bournemouth on their way to a vital 2-0 win over Everton at Goodison park. Adam Johnson sealed the victory in the 62nd minute after converting a fantastic cross.

The impressive win was made even more special by the fact that Bournemouth played 89 minutes of the game with 10 men after Gladkyy unprovoked, kicked his opponent in the first minute.

Bournemouth stay 6th, one point behind Birmingham City and four points behind fourth place Arsenal !

Bournemouth are currently have a 9 point cushion and one win could theoretically be enough to guarantee SMFA shield football.

Dai Winston has parted company with West Ham United after the manager received a better offer to manage Milan.

Maybe I don't deserve the job seeing as I have done quite poor with West Ham this season but only an idiot would reject it. :o

Dai Winston has parted company with West Ham United after the manager received a better offer to manage Milan.

Maybe I don't deserve the job seeing as I have done quite poor with West Ham this season but only an idiot would reject it. :o

dummit it there goes my chances of nabbing a couple of players :P

In all seriousness welcome to Italy :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2261

SMFA Champions Cup Final

Lyon 2 - 2 Chivas

(Chivas win on pens)

Lyon are unfortunate to lose out on pens in the SMFA Champions Cup final after having 64% possession and 4x the shots on target of Chivas.

Well played to the Chivas boss - a great achievement for him.

Weighing up whether to step down as Lyon manager before the new season.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2261

SMFA Champions Cup Final

Lyon 2 - 2 Chivas

(Chivas win on pens)

Lyon are unfortunate to lose out on pens in the SMFA Champions Cup final after having 64% possession and 4x the shots on target of Chivas.

Well played to the Chivas boss - a great achievement for him.

Weighing up whether to step down as Lyon manager before the new season.

Unlucky mate, you deserved it on the stats but thats not always the be all and end all we have all experienced that phenomenon.

Well done to the Chivas boss got no idea if he uses the forum, but well done sir a great achievement :)

• 6 months later...

Silva Neymar joins Bournemouth Town

29839_200x250.jpg

One of the worlds brightest youth talents today' date=' this afternoon joined Bournemouth for a fee of 1.5 million, and two players who will have bright futures in the game, but not a patch on this fellow. Neymar is a 17 year old Brazilian who is being hailed as the next superstar from the south american country. Under a manager like Johnson, the press believe he will develop at a astronomical rate. Other brazilians at the club like Toloi and Madson have welcomed the signing.[/size']

Somehow found myself looking through old pages... but.... what a signing :D.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Lazio Manager Speaks to press

250px-SS_Lazio.svg.png

New Lazio Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the the club new after the sacking of the former gaffer

Martyn Chandler.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "Its going to be a big challenge for me. I have been waiting my chance to take a down on their luck club like Lazio to bigger things. My targets will be to lead Lazio to our first ever Domestic league title, and then establish ourselves as a top European Kingpin. I look forward to my battles with the SSC Napoli boss Ray Pauley who has been dominating the domestic scene."

-

McG has moved quickly to add some depth to his squad, adding some key names such as

Federico FERNÁNDEZ, Vedran ĆORLUKA and Valon BEHRAMI. He admitted there was no where near enough quality in the current squad along to win any honours. He plans to move for a number of signing who will be world class players in the upcoming months.

-

ShaneMcG directly looks forward to the challenges ahead and to building a huge European team at Lazio.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

220px-Mario_Mand%C5%BEuki%C4%87_Bayern.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ajax Sweeping all Before them!

Since Ajax generated the necessary funds to appoint Mr. Mercurial (otherwise known as The Fabulous One) Cam Lucas as manager, the results have been stunning.

In the league Ajax have amassed 45 points from 20, a goal difference of 32, and an easy first placing. While Impressive, the dearth of any talent to attempt to match wits with the tactical superstar has left this a hollow acheive,ment and a simple one. Whilst Impressive, Mr Lucas was brought in to improve the squad and challenge the Continent and prove his skills by Taking Ajax past serious competition to a Champions Crown.

This too, he has delivered upon as much as possible. The group stage saw a 6 Win clean streak, obliterating all in their path including the much better equipped Catania. 17 goals for only 2 conceded is a steamrolling that set Ajax as favourites to take the title. A favouritism justified by a 5-0 First leg Demolition job that all but secures passage into the round of 16. 22 goals for 2 againt in 6 games, Ajax power on.

Lastly the squad has improved dramatically. Lucas has showed his transfer nous time and again in a short space to improve the squad. Sanchez, Strootman, Luiz, Martinez, Kolorov, Jung, Ghoulam, Campbell, Rafinha, Sokratis, Bravo and Ramos have all came in. The net sqaud value has increased dramtically, buying low and selling high. Wallcott leaving for 37M!

Right this moment Ajax can also confirm the signing of Dries mertens also!

The stars are the limit for Ajax!