Andrea Russotto

Astrohead

DB=20-80-F-SM Value=£2,172,000

A young Italian footballer that has been mentioned briefly in some threads.

He is currently 20 years old and is playing for Napoli, I think on loan from Bellinzona, but I think Napoli have bought him if not he isnt off loan until summer 2009 and will get a chance to prove himself with Napoli and show how good a talent he is.

He started his footballing career in the Lazio youth system were he refused to sign a contract and got sold of straight away to Bellinzona.

He has played 12 games and has scored 2 goals for Bellinzona. From Bellinzona he was loaned to Cisco Roma, were he only played 3 games. he was then loaned to Treviso, notching up 5 goals in 67 games. During his time at Treviso he attracted intrest from Napoli who now have him in their team.

In the World U17s tournament he played with a very high quality, he shone brightly amongst a dismal Italian squad.

He has played for the Italian U21 team, scoring 2 goals in 10 games.

The world soccer magazine listed him in their top 50 worlds best players under 21. And he is also hailed as "the nearest thing to Roberto Baggio Italy have".

This player is an amazing young talent and should be snapped up for such a low price. He has shown his skill with Treviso and hopefully will show more skill with Napoli.

Re: Andrea Russotto

Either search Russotto, or look at Napoli's squad in the Real Life Club section.

Name: RUSSOTTO, Andrea

Real Club: Napoli

Born: 26 May 1988

Nationality: Italian

Position: Striker (F)

Foot: Right

SM Club: Treviso

Squad: Senior Squad

Rating: 80

Last Rating Change: 0

SM Value: £2,172,000

Contract: 3 Years - £15,800 per Turn

He may be at Treviso in your setup, as he is in mine.