good price for ribery?

Re: good price for ribery?

buying ribery for 27million + nani. is this a good price or should i try and get him for less. cheers

do it - i personally think nani is overrated by 2 as he's just a showman and personally cannot ever see him getting above 92 barring massive improvement in his mentality, whereas ribery is the real deal

• 3 weeks later...

hi found this thread, instead of starting my own.

i have made an offer (in a setup where buying players is almost impossible) for ribery of 20 mil +guardado + raul garcia.

i am thinking this is too much, but it may be the case that i have to offer that much to get the manager's attention

neither guardado or raul garcia are starters... but both (especially garcia) were bought at hefty prices.

and with an aging midfield with the likes of van bommel, simao and frings, i am not sure what to do.

hi found this thread' date=' instead of starting my own.

i have made an offer (in a setup where buying players is almost impossible) for ribery of 20 mil +guardado + raul garcia.

i am thinking this is too much, but it may be the case that i have to offer that much to get the manager's attention

neither guardado or raul garcia are starters... but both (especially garcia) were bought at hefty prices.

and with an aging midfield with the likes of van bommel, simao and frings, i am not sure what to do.[/quote']

tough deal, but if money doesn't matter in ur set up, i would go for it. Raul garcia may be talented and a starter, but i can't see him exceeding 92 until he becomes a regular for the national squad, which is quite unlikely considering the spainish midfield is one of the best in the world.

As for guardado, i would say he has almost reached his maximum at his club and can only progress at a bigger club like real or barca.

so that means two 91s for a 95, it's a bargain!

cheers

tough deal' date=' but if money doesn't matter in ur set up, i would go for it. Raul garcia may be talented and a starter, but i can't see him exceeding 92 until he becomes a regular for the national squad, which is quite unlikely considering the spainish midfield is one of the best in the world.

As for guardado, i would say he has almost reached his maximum at his club and can only progress at a bigger club like real or barca.

so that means two 91s for a 95, it's a bargain!

cheers[/quote']

yes, i agree completely, although inevitably Garcia will make it into Spain's national squad sooner or later, Ribery is one of the most original players in the world and people are begging to have him.

I think Guardado isnt really tha good honestly, and a bit overhyped, but this is a bragain deal.