hello

Re: hello

hey I am lordelm3lmeen. I just joined soccermanager for the opportunity to test myself as well as meet fellow manager wanna be enthusiats. so here you go. looking forward to meet you guys

Hi and welcome to the forum. Feel free to browse through the various sections and the 'sticky' threads. These are at the top of each section and are there to help both new and old members. Heres a few guidelines:

1. Always search before making a new thread. Many new members are so eager to get an answer they start a new topic without searching to see if their question has already been answered. Also, if someone does make a new thread which has been answered before, some people get a bit angry, but dont worry, everyones done it (including me!)

2. Remember that the forum can be accessed by all ages so keep the language clean and dont spam (post something without any meaning or link to the topic)

3. The weighing scales top right of the post is the Rep button. You use this if you think a post is good enough for credit. NOTE: If your rep (shown in the rep counter, also top-right is 0, any rep you give will not count until you reach rep 1.

4. The warning sign in the top-right is the Report key. This is to be used in cases where a member is spamming or using abusive language. Your report is confidential and only read by SM or SM moderators (thos with red or blue usernames)

Have fun and feel free to ask for any help through the Private Message system. As a general rule of thumb, members with higher rep power are more experienced but anyone can help.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Feel free to browse through the various sections and the 'sticky' threads. These are at the top of each section and are there to help both new and old members. Heres a few guidelines:

1. Always search before making a new thread. Many new members are so eager to get an answer they start a new topic without searching to see if their question has already been answered. Also' date=' if someone does make a new thread which has been answered before, some people get a bit angry, but dont worry, everyones done it (including me!)

2. Remember that the forum can be accessed by all ages so keep the language clean and dont spam (post something without any meaning or link to the topic)

3. The weighing scales top right of the post is the Rep button. You use this if you think a post is good enough for credit. NOTE: If your rep (shown in the rep counter, also top-right is 0, any rep you give will not count until you reach rep 1.

4. The warning sign in the top-right is the Report key. This is to be used in cases where a member is spamming or using abusive language. Your report is confidential and only read by SM or SM moderators (thos with red or blue usernames)

Have fun and feel free to ask for any help through the Private Message system. As a general rule of thumb, members with higher rep power are more experienced but anyone can help.[/quote']

That was so scripted xD jokes

Wwwwelcome if you need a signature just ask :)

That was so scripted xD jokes

Wwwwelcome if you need a signature just ask :)

Whats wrong wiv it??

I think its very detailed and maybe with more posts like that, not as many people will repeat-post and less people will feel scared posting in case they get ripped into.

At least its not just the same one-line sentence again and again (hint hint ;) )

Whats wrong wiv it??

I think its very detailed and maybe with more posts like that' date=' not as many people will repeat-post and less people will feel scared posting in case they get ripped into.

At least its not just the same one-line sentence again and again (hint hint ;) )[/quote']

Huh i never say if you want a sig ask first time i did

And it was a Joke man :)