What should i do with my Cardiff City squad?

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

Re: What should i do with my Cardiff City squad?

okay, i just want to update you on what i have done with my team. I have sold Nonda, and with the money bought lots of youths. After this I sold Jaoa Luiz and Jose Mari and my money is now 9.1 million.

An offer has been put in for De Cler of 13m which i plan to accept leaving me with £22.1m.

I am interested in two players.

Carlos Vela who i can be bought for 7.5 million and,

Andres Guardado, the LB for Deportivo La Caruna who will cost a large 20.6million.

Who do i buy as i cant buy both.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: What should i do with my Cardiff City squad? Beardo this is what id do. Sell Nonda and Jose Mari and Goor to an external club. That might help with your finances. Or for that matter anyone else

Re: What should i do with my Cardiff City squad? Theres a guy who plays for Milan, UMUNEGBU, hes just been sent out on loan that could see him rise nicely and he got milans attention so he cant b th

Guest beardo

Personally id buy Vela and a couple other 85-88 rated players who are likely to improve mate. Take Jovetic for example :)

Jovetic? will he rise in the future?.. and by how much?

well Marcelo is an obvious one, if he is still available, snap him up, could hit 91 next ratings imo, defo 90 though.

Jovetic has bags of talent imo, Will play for Fiorentina i reckon, not starting every week though. But will be used and as they are in CL, could make some appearances, i just feel he will play, and playing for such a big team, he could like by 1-2 over the course of the season, but thats just me being speclative. He could go more or less

well Marcelo is an obvious one' date=' if he is still available, snap him up, could hit 91 next ratings imo, defo 90 though.

Jovetic has bags of talent imo, Will play for Fiorentina i reckon, not starting every week though. But will be used and as they are in CL, could make some appearances, i just feel he will play, and playing for such a big team, he could like by 1-2 over the course of the season, but thats just me being speclative. He could go more or less[/quote']

Marcelo is a must if hes available and id buy Vela since Guardado although he is amazing, is unlikely to improve unless Deportivo Le Coruna start winning again :rolleyes:

And how about Giovincio? Great scoring ex-juventus winger, currently plays for Napoli i think :)

And others Muntari? After his move to inter should rise and is a funomenal plalyer.

Borrelio - Top Scorer in Serie A last year and still 90. Now hes moved to Milan could rocket if he can become a starter.

Guest beardo

And when u get the money buy Lell from Bayern Munich for the other side back :)

ill think about him but i would like players to be aged 22/21 and under if possible.

Guest beardo

dont know if anyone has mentioned this but i think Sanchez would be good if availble (aljandro alexis) and ever banega

he looks like he has a great future! cheers

OH! will he be a starter for Udinese.

Guest beardo

Yet again, my team LOST!:mad:

I dont get it. :mad:

I have done every thing that has been said and i still lost.:mad:

What do i do now.:confused:

Carry on with what you said or ...

just accept that my team will never do well. lol :mad:

Guest beardo

beardo' date=' im truly sorry, sorry about this, but that formation is incredibly succesful for me:([/quote']

i will keep it up!!!

and hope that i start finally winning. Im making alot of changes to my squad atm so it shud improve and start succeding.

its not your fault, its probably mine for not managing it well enough.

im still greatful for your advice. :D

Guest joe black

i will post my current squad in 2 days time when my transfers go through

Keep the faith mate,you will get there in the end we have all been where you are and there will be good days for all these bad ones;):)

Sure if this game was easy it wouldn't be half as much fun:p

Guest beardo

OK, i have spent in all of 21 million in hope that my team will become a winning side. I decided to pass on getting Vela as i decided to buy lots of players mentioned in the brilliant "Biggest Upcoming Risers thread" as this will be better for my team and my money. Its 10x better basically than buying Vela. Although I didnt want to miss out on Marcelo so i have snapped him up making him my best player.

Pointless players which i bought for no reason b4 knowing about the way ratings rise which I will sell defintely when there tranfer bans will all be ended which is the 17th August are:

ELISSON, ARCE, POLET, MADINE, CHASOMERIS and SZETELA which is basically no money, no loss etc.

Players which i have bought but have already risen or i am not sure about which i plan to sell are:

ASPRILLA, KOMAN, MOSQUERA(buy a riser who is rated 85 for him) and MANDRYKIN (There is better keepers out there). Also i may sell my highest rated players such as Caveneghi, Jones and Jenas for younger, same rated players but players which are better in the long-term and short-term.

This is my squad.

Please feedback again. Tell me what you think of my squad, what i should do with it to improve it further and who is worth buying in replacement for the players I have mentioned above and also the players that i havnt mentioned.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S- Mr Adamski and Ars4nal 4ever please keep up the good replies. you have been brilliant help so far.

OK' date=' i have spent in all of 21 million in hope that my team will become a winning side. I decided to pass on getting Vela as i decided to buy lots of players mentioned in the brilliant "Biggest Upcoming Risers thread" as this will be better for my team and my money. Its 10x better basically than buying Vela. Although I didnt want to miss out on Marcelo so i have snapped him up making him my best player.

Pointless players which i bought for no reason b4 knowing about the way ratings rise which I will sell defintely when there tranfer bans will all be ended which is the 17th August are:

ELISSON, ARCE, POLET, MADINE, CHASOMERIS and SZETELA which is basically no money, no loss etc.

Players which i have bought but have already risen or i am not sure about which i plan to sell are:

ASPRILLA, KOMAN, MOSQUERA(buy a riser who is rated 85 for him) and MANDRYKIN (There is better keepers out there). Also i may sell my highest rated players such as Caveneghi, Jones and Jenas for younger, same rated players but players which are better in the long-term and short-term.

This is my squad.

Please feedback again. Tell me what you think of my squad, what i should do with it to improve it further and who is worth buying in replacement for the players I have mentioned above and also the players that i havnt mentioned.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S- Mr Adamski and Ars4nal 4ever please keep up the good replies. you have been brilliant help so far.

Thanks for the personal mention, i feel so honoured :)

I wouldnt sell Asprilla as hes a half decent prospect for the future and his wages will be pittance at around £285 a week if u bought him early enuf.

Otherwise i agree with u completely. Selling Jones and Jenas is a good move as i can see Jenas being shadowed by Modric for the whole of next season.

Possible players to look at with the money are:

Expensive end: Guiseppe Rossi, Anderson, Rakitic, Modric :confused: , Lell, possibly Defoe, Muntari and De la Red.

I am not so sure about the middle end, we'll have to see what happens when the new season starts as its all a bit hit and miss atm. Annan springs to mind, but once again a little unsure :o Mayb Ramsey? Or Crosas - he should get some appearances at Celtic? :)

At the cheaper end just look at the link in my sig, there all there although i see you have many already.

AND GET PAREJO! ;)

Guest beardo

Thanks for the personal mention' date=' i feel so honoured :)

I wouldnt sell Asprilla as hes a half decent prospect for the future and his wages will be pittance at around £285 a week if u bought him early enuf.

Otherwise i agree with u completely. Selling Jones and Jenas is a good move as i can see Jenas being shadowed by Modric for the whole of next season.

Possible players to look at with the money are:

Expensive end: Guiseppe Rossi, Anderson, Rakitic, Modric :confused: , Lell, possibly Defoe, Muntari and De la Red.

I am not so sure about the middle end, we'll have to see what happens when the new season starts as its all a bit hit and miss atm. Annan springs to mind, but once again a little unsure :o Mayb Ramsey? Or Crosas - he should get some appearances at Celtic? :)

At the cheaper end just look at the link in my sig, there all there although i see you have many already.

AND GET PAREJO! ;)[/quote']

Parejo was bought recently by huddersfield who are owned by dantheman.lol

and thanx again

Parejo was bought recently by huddersfield who are owned by dantheman.lol

and thanx again

Theres a guy who plays for Milan, UMUNEGBU, hes just been sent out on loan that could see him rise nicely and he got milans attention so he cant b that bad :P !

Otherwise, John Bostock. Just signed for Tottenham a carling cup appearance or two could see him rise nicely.

Plus, as soon as Jake Wilshire is added to the DB snap him up (ive seen him play and he is amazing! :eek: ), just been promoted to the Arsenal Senior team after starting against Hamburger SV, not too shabby eh? :rolleyes:

Charlie Sheringham??? Has played nicely for loaned side Colchester and the son of the great Teddy Sheringham.

Henri Saviet has feautred impressively in Bordeuxs pre-season so he could see some games. Labelled the next Henry although i doubt thats true!!!

Finally, Freddie Sears. With West Hams injury crisis he could see a few appearances and a nice rise. Dont believe all ppl say about him though, hes good but i doubt he'll ever be up to a regular England international position or similar level :(

Hope this helps :)