Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

The Official WWE Thread

Guest Football8

I just made this, so anyone who watches WWE can catch on latest news and i will post on his thread about latest happenings, so anyone else who would like to post latest news please do so, you might include a youtube video.

Guest Football8

Re: WWE latest news

On Monday night Raw, there was a match scheduled for summerslam between John Cena and Batista, also Shawn Michaels is returning next Monday,from injuries; which he picked up against Chris Jericho at Great American Bash.

Guest the plummer

munter that would be good if you updated it as a dont get to see raw and only on occasion a get Smackdown ,so it would be a handy thread

cant wait for the taker to be back at SS:D

Muntasir...

Check these two sites if you want more news...

www.wrestlezone.com

www.pwmania.com

Both are good' date=' however I find the top link to be better.

I use them to catch up on wrestling when there is a discussion about it on the chat room or the forum, or if I want to know whats going on.[/quote']

wouldn't it just be easier if you just went to the www.wwe.com website. Its official

wouldn't it just be easier if you just went to the www.wwe.com website. Its official

It might be official, but sites like wrestlezone.com have news that the WWE website won't have like who don't like each other backstage or possible future fueds

Guest R. Peters

I'm a huge WWE/ECW & TNA fan so i'll be posting in this regulary.

Who watched last nights Smackdown? Could it possibly be the old Edge coming back, as Foley seemed to make Edge think what he used to be like. Also, still think 'takers going to stomp a mudhole in Edge's butt. lol.

Edit: Oh and yeah, I go on wrestling forums and www.wrestlingzone.com is a very popular source and most rumours & updated & spoilers are true, so if you ever want a PPV spoiler etc... that's your place to go!

Guest Football8

Yeh i know last nights results, Edge attacked Mick Foley when he was in the ring and it will be a good match at Summerslam between Edge and Undertaker, also The Great Khali beat Jeff Hardy after the match was stopped due to Jeff Hardy fading i think from the Khali Vice Grip and also got distracted by MVP, at least Jeff Hardy hit the Whisper in the wind and Swanton. :)

any of you lot Watching the Saturday night Special ? tonight also I hate the Tag Team of Rhodes and Debosidy(not sure if spelt right) they think there so good lol cant wait for Summer slam also the Dead mans back :D and Edge has lost it beating up Mick Foley(man kind) like that :(

Guest R. Peters

Lol yeah, but Jeff Hardy is a drug head. He only losed his Intercontinental championship to Jericho a while back because he failed a drug test (for the second time), so he deserved the punishment. :)

Guest R. Peters

any of you lot Watching the Saturday night Special ? tonight also I hate the Tag Team of Rhodes and Debosidy(not sure if spelt right) they think there so good lol cant wait for Summer slam also the Dead mans back :D and Edge has lost it beating up Mick Foley(man kind) like that :(

Yeah i'll be watching it Nick, it's spelt Di Biase by the way. :D

Yeah they are very cocky, but very good seeming they are young, also they want heel heat I guess.

I thought Michael Hayes booked Smackdown brilliantly last night.

The end segment was fantastic with the TLC and Edge attacking Foley.

Only edge started limping after his attack on Foley.

Tonight's SNME should be good.

Dibiase, Rhodes, Kane, JBL vs CTC and Batista

Jeff Hardy vs Edge

Khali vs Jimmy wang yang

Well the second match should be brilliant.

At summerslam should be an elimination tag team match for the tag titles Cryme tyme vs "Priceless"

Khali vs HHH will be BORING

Cena vs Batista is just gonna be :P but should be good if Batista brings his A game

Edge vs Undertaker there should be a fantastic part where Edge spears the undertaker off the top of the cell through the announce table. Doubt it will happen but yea.

Be on this forum tonight if your watching Saturday nights main event.

I reckon Dibiase and Rhodes have brilliant talent though.

Guest R. Peters

I agree with you on some Anthony,

Khali vs. HHH might be boring but WWE is about advertisement and making it wider to the public. Khali is India's wrestling hero, it's what WWE do now. :(

Looking forward to tonight, Wang-Yang vs. Khali. I can see Wang-Yang hitting a few standing dropkicks and running forearms, then Khali dis-mantling him, lol!

Guest R. Peters

Hehe, Batista is already in a promo though, since what happened it could be him and Cena leading to a fued since Cena accidently smacked him one.

Guest Football8

I think it should of been John Cena vs Batista at Saturday nights main event (today) and whoever wins will face CM Punk at Summerslam and John Cena would win(he is my favourite wrestler) and beat CM Punk for his first World heavyweight championship, also amazing fact is CM Punk has won 2 world titles ECW Championship and World Heavyweight Championship, he is getting there. :)

Guest Football8

Grr darn cricket delaying SNME:mad:

lol

I'm unlucky as i haven't got Sky Sports, otherwise i probably wouldn't be on my laptop right now and watching Sky Sports, but i might be getting it soon lol. :)

Guest R. Peters

Yeah, streams. If you aint got SP3. Thousands of people do it on the net for free. Even do it with PPV's (Including Wrestlemania). :eek::rolleyes:

Good match so far

CTC & Batista vs JBL , Priceless and Kane

Team JBL in control of Shad but now fighting back is Shad and does a suplex on dibiase. Cena gets the tag and does 5 knuckle shuffle on JBL sets him up for the FU before kane kicks him in the head Batista spears kane and spine busters Dibiase. JBL clothesline from hell on JTG and the match is over.

Team JBL wins