Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

The Official WWE Thread

Re: WWE latest news

The Rock is amazing' date=' just watched the latest Raw. Hope he beats Cena at Wrestlemania, and I wonder how Eve Torres will fit into all of this or not at all after getting caught out.[/quote']

Of course he is! :D

I am only back watching it because he is home! I stopped watching it not long after he left (apart from Wrestlemania. Have never missed one of those) because it just bores me, but I watch every episode Rocky is involved in and always will. THE GREATEST EVER! By a long shot.

He has to beat Cena otherwise it would be pointless coming back. Wouldn't it?

The Rock is amazing' date=' just watched the latest Raw. Hope he beats Cena at Wrestlemania, and I wonder how Eve Torres will fit into all of this or not at all after getting caught out.[/quote']

THE ROCK WAS , IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN ALLLLLLLLL OF ENTERTAINMENT

SO NO WONDERS MAN :P

Of course he is! :D

I am only back watching it because he is home! I stopped watching it not long after he left (apart from Wrestlemania. Have never missed one of those) because it just bores me' date=' but I watch every episode Rocky is involved in and always will. THE GREATEST EVER! By a long shot.

[b']He has to beat Cena otherwise it would be pointless coming back. Wouldn't it?[/b]

You'd think that, but remember Hogan returned only to be beaten by The Rock. The sort of passing of the torch, I think it's obvious that Cena will beat The Rock, but I hope not

You'd think that' date=' but remember Hogan returned only to be beaten by The Rock. The sort of passing of the torch, I think it's obvious that Cena will beat The Rock, but I hope not[/quote']

Difference being Hogan coming back in an attempt to boost ratings and needing a large pay-cheque. He was well past it by that stage too. Plus, Rocky had well and truly taken the torch by himself years before.

Rocky doesn't need a pay-cheque, wouldn't come back to 'pass the torch' as NOBODY comes close to being worthy of it and Its not his way to come back just to be beaten by a current ..... (I want to say superstar but Cena is a plank and is so over-rated). Plus, Rocky is in the physical shape of his life. It was believable that Rocky would beat Hogan. Its not that Cena would beat the Great One.

Difference being Hogan coming back in an attempt to boost ratings and needing a large pay-cheque. He was well past it by that stage too. Plus' date=' Rocky had well and truly taken the torch by himself years before.

Rocky doesn't need a pay-cheque, wouldn't come back to 'pass the torch' as NOBODY comes close to being worthy of it and Its not his way to come back just to be beaten by a current ..... (I want to say superstar but Cena is a plank and is so over-rated). Plus, Rocky is in the physical shape of his life. It was believable that Rocky would beat Hogan. Its not that Cena would beat the Great One.[/quote']

You don't think The Rock came back as a ploy for ratings? As stated The Rock doesn't need to be at the WWE his acting career is at a peak and he drags in the money, WWE obviously wanted him back to get WWE mainstream again, WWE's rating since the end of the Attitude Era have been shocking, since the attitude era there have been slight increases eg; Brock Lesnar, ECW but there considerably lower than the Attitude Era, Buy Rates of PPV's are also considerably lower, Bringing The Rock back is the single thing that could get WWE some attention and it's done them well. Survivor Series had a decent Buy Rate and so did Wrestlemania. What use would WWE get out of The Rock winning? If The Rock wins then that basically says 'Hey this Era sucks, The Rock's still better' (True though) But that makes Cena look weak and basically ruins this era for them.

Whats interesting though is that The Rock announced he will be at Next Years Wrestlemania and Rumble which is surprising making me think something else is in the offing. Hopefully The Rock Vs Stone Cold? Seen as though Stone Cold wants one more match.

All I know is the WWE isn't the same without it's big names. There is no-one that comes close to the talent back when it was the WWF, you had Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Mankind, Kane, X-Pac, Chyna, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, The Hardyz, The Bubbas, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero.

The list goes on and it's obvious the people behind the scenes realise this hence the comeback of so many old stars, but hey I'm not complaining. ROCKY!

WWE could have been better.... they just feed too much wrestlers to Cena. How many has it been, young talents... older talents. e.g. Barrett, Masked Kane... everyone get beaten by superman Cena.

And yet Cena says he's fighting for everyone at the back, maybe that why The Rock calls him phony. Don't get me wrong, I actually like this angle where they do it like a reality show, talking about Rock leaving the people behind for his movies, Cena being whimpy.

But WWE do like to drop the ball and tame the story all of a sudden. Y2J was bigger than anything and now being played poorly. I think they really lack creativity. Over at wrestling forums, I hear better ideas almost all the time which could make the show better, most of them are better ideas but a handful of them WWE done it better.

Heck, anyway this WM is 100x better than the last one, which is urghhhh, just fill in any censored word there, this forum censors too much.

WWE could have been better.... they just feed too much wrestlers to Cena. How many has it been' date=' young talents... older talents. e.g. Barrett, Masked Kane... everyone get beaten by superman Cena.

And yet Cena says he's fighting for everyone at the back, maybe that why The Rock calls him phony. Don't get me wrong, I actually like this angle where they do it like a reality show, talking about Rock leaving the people behind for his movies, Cena being whimpy.

But WWE do like to drop the ball and tame the story all of a sudden. Y2J was bigger than anything and now being played poorly. I think they really lack creativity. Over at wrestling forums, I hear better ideas almost all the time which could make the show better, most of them are better ideas but a handful of them WWE done it better.

Heck, anyway this WM is 100x better than the last one, which is urghhhh, just fill in any censored word there, this forum censors too much.[/quote']

Triple H vs Undertaker last year was insane, I know it's hell in a cell this time but I doubt it'll top last year.

Alright guys been thinking about this ever since I saw Eve last night, who's your top 3 divas to grace the WWE?

1. Torrie Wilson

2. Eve Torres

3. Ashley Massaro

I hate Sheamus....

:D

Dont you guys think WWE is just an acting???

i think sheamus is really now getting what he deserves

i think if we put all the current wwe superstars in a ring in a real fight he'll win cause he's a fighter

not acting but scripts and scenario for everything happening , the moves are real

Triple H vs Undertaker last year was insane' date=' I know it's hell in a cell this time but I doubt it'll top last year.

Alright guys been thinking about this ever since I saw Eve last night, who's your top 3 divas to grace the WWE?

1. Torrie Wilson

2. Eve Torres

3. Ashley Massaro[/quote']

1. Trish Stratus

2. Torrie Wilson

3. Christy Hemme

4. Lita

Triple H vs Undertaker last year was insane' date=' I know it's hell in a cell this time but I doubt it'll top last year.

1. Torrie Wilson

2. Eve Torres

I can see the streak ending and then Undertaker retiring, but I think whoever loses will probably retire.

1) Trish Stratus

2) Torrie Wilson

3) Kelly Kelly

@El Nino...of course its all scripted but its entertainment and everything in entertainment is scripted;)

I saw something about Rock beating Cena down the page...never going to happen, because that means that The Rock will have to come back which I doubt he will.

Need the days of Cena vs Edge and such things, remember that lasted like a year that rivalry.

Also need Orton and Cena back on the same show. Makes it more interesting.

And also they could of made the rivalry between Cena and Kane last more than 2/3 months

1. Torrie Wilson

2. Eve Torres

1. Stacy Keibler (and if I could she would be all 3).

2. Trish Stratus

3. Lita

Guest drseanfitz

Alright guys been thinking about this ever since I saw Eve last night' date=' who's your top 3 divas to grace the WWE?

1. Torrie Wilson

2. Eve Torres

based on more than just looks..........

Sunny

Victoria

Sensational Sherri

based on more than just looks..........

Sunny

Victoria

Sensational Sherri

Mhmmm if we're looking at the complete diva I'd say:

Chyna

Lita

Eve Torres

In no particular order, is Sunny and Sensational Sherri from WWE mate? I'll have to look them up. Really rate Eve Torres as a wrestler, she's strong, quicker and a great athlete put them with the looks then theres perfection. :)

Guest drseanfitz

In no particular order' date=' is Sunny and Sensational Sherri from WWE mate? [/quote']

back in the day WWE was WWF.....

be careful with your safe search when looking for Sunny (tammy lynn sytch), she started losing her clothes after she lost her WWF job

back in the day WWE was WWF.....

be careful with your safe search when looking for Sunny (tammy lynn sytch)' date=' she started losing her clothes after she lost her WWF job[/quote']

Haha, maybe I won't be search her mate, well not on the family computer anyway. ;)