The Official WWE Thread

Guest Football8

Re: WWE latest news

1. Stacy Keibler (and if I could she would be all 3).

2. Trish Stratus

3. Lita

I can't even believe I forgot about her :eek: She might be the best looking diva in history of WWF

What we going on for this there looks or there wrestling, because obviously Trish Stratus is by far the best wrestling diva.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: WWE latest news Highly doubtful, but incase any-one missed it, or can't find it; BII1rjoHdeU

Re: WWE latest news After that chilling speech on Raw as well I wouldn't be surprised if he knew this was coming. Absolute legend so glad he got to live to see himself in the Hall of Fame.

I can't even believe I forgot about her :eek: She might be the best looking diva in history of WWF

What we going on for this there looks or there wrestling' date=' because obviously Trish Stratus is by far the best wrestling diva.[/quote']

Each to their own opinion mate, but Chyna was an amazing wrestler even getting some matches against men back in the day.

Each to their own opinion mate' date=' but Chyna was an amazing wrestler even getting some matches against men back in the day.[/quote']

Agreed, her and Chris Jericho made a great tag team (even against guys), though most women were fighting men. Mae Young (spelling) put through tables but the Dudley's, Tori choke slammed by Kane.

I actually thought Stephanie McMahon despite the horrible noises she can make was great for storylines' date=' probably one of the best heel divas ever.[/quote']

Also agreed. Was watching old tapes from the early 2000 year. Her and HHH made a great heel couple, feuding with Shane and Big Show, Vince and the Rock, Mick Foley and Linda. Ah the memories.

Guest drseanfitz

Haha' date=' maybe I won't be search her mate, well not on the family computer anyway. ;)[/quote']

Sensational Sherri (RIP)

46xV-zm6c_4

Sunny

HTS74VwT2sA

What is happening here?

who is current wwe champ?

Did not watch this for year' date='is Undertaker back? What is with Cena,Orton and other popular wrestlers? :D[/quote']

Not much. Punk is Champ.

Undertaker vs HHH at WM 28

Cena vs Rock at WM 28

Orton is coming back this week after concussion.

Jericho is back and is against Punk at WM 28.

Apart from that not much is happening.

And Trish takes everything to do with Divas...ability, looks etc.

Not much. Punk is Champ.

Undertaker vs HHH at WM 28

Cena vs Rock at WM 28

Orton is coming back this week after concussion.

Jericho is back and is against Punk at WM 28.

Apart from that not much is happening.

And Trish takes everything to do with Divas...ability' date=' looks etc.[/quote']

Thanks mate,Punk is still a good guy?

What is with Nexus and that other group from Smackdown?

Btw did they discover who is the raw GM?

Thanks mate' date='Punk is still a good guy?

What is with Nexus and that other group from Smackdown?

Btw did they discover who is the raw GM?[/quote']

Anytime;)

Yeah Punk is the good guy, Jericho the bad.

Cena took the Nexus down, and then Orton took the 'new' nexus down at WM 27. And the 'Corre' didn't come to much.

Raw GM is John Laurinitus but its all up in the air as him and Teddy Long are switching shows next week:eek:

From Wikipedia' date=' she was released and went to "Ring of Honor" wrestling with her real life boyfriend. She's also acting and seems to be appearing in

Manos: The Search for Valley Lodge which comes out in 2013. If Wikipedia's right that is.[/quote']

Haha, what a waste. The Divas seem to be coming and going at the moment.

Guest drseanfitz

Its getting boring as well with Beth dominating.

No one seems to be doing anything either. Also 2 minute matches isn't helping

shame Awesome Kong got knocked up as soon as she arrived, could have changed the WWE diva's division.

And then on top of all of that they give a ******* gimmick to one of their few REAL talents in the division, Natalya.

My girlfriend who I got into watching wrestling has hated the divas division since she started watching. She takes a lot of martial arts classes (yeah, I got to watch myself! :P) and she feels as though the divas are a waste of time. I got her watching the Gene Okerlund Vintage Collection episode from last week as it had the famous Trish Stratus Vs Lita RAW main event on it. She was really impressed and wished, like much of us do, that the WWE would give the diva's that type of opportunity. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of current divas who could put on such a good match.

That leaves me to hope that the WWE do what's best for women's wrestling - separate the diva's and the real women's wrestlers from each other (to some degree) and add a few of the genuine great women's wrestlers and give us some of the best women's matches that could be on.

It's doable but they're far too interested in a couple of minutes of T&A.

Really getting annoyed with Kane now, why would he randomly attack Randy Orton? They are making out he has come back as some unbeatable force but he just got beat by Cena and he doesn't want revenge?

Although Kane vs Orton at Wrestlemania is a drooling prospect, but the storyline has started off poorly.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if anyone saw the Cena Rap vs Rock Concert on Raw' date=' quality stuff from The Rock as always, worth checking out.[/quote']

Was good too see the old cena and rock this week takes you back too when cena was good and rock was the best.

Still cena will win at WM sad too say it as realy like rock but thay are doing all of this too big up cena again

Dunno if anyone saw the Cena Rap vs Rock Concert on Raw' date=' quality stuff from The Rock as always, worth checking out.[/quote']

Rocky killed him :)

The rock is without doubt the greatest Entertainer the WWE has ever seen, quality stuff had me in stitches, the Rock Owns Cena and all his lady parts :P

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky, Rocky

I HATE ol Fruity peebles a fake if ever I saw one and so so boring!!!

Rocky killed him :)

The rock is without doubt the greatest Entertainer the WWE has ever seen' date=' quality stuff had me in stitches, the Rock Owns Cena and all his lady parts :P

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky, Rocky

I HATE ol Fruity peebles a fake if ever I saw one and so so boring!!![/quote']

Something we agree on then :eek:B)