Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

The Official WWE Thread

Re: WWE latest news

I'm really pleased they're keeping up the momentum with the Nexus angle. I'm still gobsmacked how they allow Cena to take a DDT on the outside and then eliminate two guys in less than a minute with zero selling and think people would still take Nexus seriously.

Also, Del Rio looked awesome on Smackdown, big, big star in the making.

Might have to start paying attention to this thread :P

Predictions for the six pack challenege at the night of champions?

Really hope Randy Orton wins it' date=' but can see seamus retaining his title.[/quote']

I hope my current fav john cena wins it.

Guest Scout Maker

Been on holiday, missed the last two episodes of both Smackdown and RAW, can you fill me in Rated R Superstar? :o:)

Predictions for the six pack challenege at the night of champions?

Really hope Randy Orton wins it' date=' but can see seamus retaining his title.[/quote']

I love Randy Orton ever since he I started watching WWE

I bet you that the Miz will cash in his Money in the Bank in Night Of Champions ;)

Orton Fan :D:D

Been on holiday' date=' missed the last two episodes of both Smackdown and RAW, can you fill me in Rated R Superstar? :o:)[/quote']

You missed out on Raw- you're lucky :P

Basically the only meaningful thing to happen on Raw this week was Jericho saying if he doesn't win the title at Night of Champions, he'll walk away from WWE.

His contract is up soon and apparently he wants a lesser workload like Taker and HBK work/worked, but WWE won't give it to him.

Kane-Taker's been confirmed for Night of Champions, Del Rio continues to be absolutely awesome, and the Straight Edge Society is done.

And Kaval won nXt, and season three will be all divas, one of which is 6ft9 :eek:

Guest Villa888

Sad thing is, WWE used to be good. Now I basically watch Raw every once and a while for a comic night, don't watch Smackdown at all. TNA, though still fake, actually has talented wrestlers.

Sad thing is' date=' WWE used to be good. Now I basically watch Raw every once and a while for a comic night, don't watch Smackdown at all. TNA, though still fake, actually has talented wrestlers.[/quote']

Yeah i watched it before..But now when i see that kids cry because Cena left i dont wanna watch it..They dont realize that this is SHOW not real life..I asked one kid does he know who is pikachu he told me not and then i asked him does he know who is John Cena He told me yes he is best on the world that he wants to be like him some day...

So now just from time to time i ask friend what is going on there..

Recently watched a RAW episode and so much has changed I miss watching Stone Cold' date=' The Rock, Triple H and all of them guys, ahhh, they where the good old days! :D[/quote']

Yeh im exactly the same tbh mate, wrestlings gone far too entertainment based nowadays, no swearing or anything contreversial going on like back in my day with the rock and Austin :P

Guest Scout Maker

My brother bought TLC yesterday so I went over to his to watch it, we fell asleep midway through the Fatal Fourway though, but when we woke up that match was on so wewatched it. I had to go after that so I still haven't seen the Cena match.

I'm glad with the results to be honest, Kane was getting boring and RAW seems better with Miz Champion.

My brother bought TLC yesterday so I went over to his to watch it' date=' we fell asleep midway through the Fatal Fourway though, but when we woke up that match was on so wewatched it. I had to go after that so I still haven't seen the Cena match.

I'm glad with the results to be honest, Kane was getting boring and RAW seems better with Miz Champion.[/quote']

Yeah its funny when someone "evil" is champion..The new leader of Nexus is CM Punk so they kicked Cena again :=).

Rumble Tonight

Reports hint at Triple H, Booker T (Yes Booker T), Kevin Nash, Christian, Chris Jericho and The Boogeyman to return tonight although The Boogeyman is an outside chance of entering.

Bang on hope that Christian wins, he was great in TNA, but WWE won't book him strong at all, If Cena wins I'll Beat myself up with my own leg.

What I think will happen, skipping ahead a few Months.

Cena will not win Rumble tonight. With Nexus having 5 members and Corre only having 4, I think at WrestleMania Cena will team with Corre against Nexus. The losing team has to split up.

It could be possible. Also I hope someone like Drew McIntyre or Kofi win the Rumble, an outsider. Whoever enters 25-30 I think will win it though.