Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

The Official WWE Thread

Re: WWE latest news

Booker T seriously coming back? LOL

I might buy the PPV just for that :D

Yes its all over the news its awesome' date=' hope he comes back as Attitude Era Booker not King Booker

[url']http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20110130/kevin-nash-booker-t-are-to-return-at-wwe-royal-rumble-2011/[/url]

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0130/535969/booker-t/

Tommorow school is starting I will kill my self,I will watch it tommorow maybe in this tame,I cannot earlier,I hope I will not enter here and see some spoil.

Last time friend told me everything and I almost killed him xD.

Tommorow school is starting I will kill my self' date='I will watch it tommorow maybe in this tame,I cannot earlier,I hope I will not enter here and see some spoil.

Last time friend told me everything and I almost killed him xD.[/quote']

Depends who wins, If Christian wins I'll post it on your profile, If cena wins they will be pictures online of me beating myself up with my own leg

Depends who wins' date=' If Christian wins I'll post it on your profile, If cena wins they will be pictures online of me beating myself up with my own leg[/quote']

haha so if I see any message on my wall then it means that Christian won haha :D

This RR will be maybe the best one.40 Mans in the ring!!

I don't think Triple H will win, I think he'll eliminate Sheamus and himself and carry on the fued. Christian probably won't win but I hope he does, The Boogeyman would just be legendary, Booker T well its Booker if he eliminates some Jobbers and then does his Spinarooni then I'm happy, Nash well nobody cares what happens with him unless the NWO returns.

Highly Disapointed with Del Rio winning' date=' who the F is Del Rio, But Booker T's Back As BOOKER T not smelly King Booker. No Christian in presence which I was a bit gutted about.[/quote']

Ap9qbL7umTk

We have seen Kevin nash AKA Diesel come back as well TNA have nothing on WWE.