Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

The Official WWE Thread

Re: The Official WWE Thread

To be honest Mousey, even knowing the whole thing is scripted and well...fake, Lesnar vs Brayn sounds really unbelievable right now unless match involved Lesnar beating the crap out of Bryan for 35 minutes straight before pinning him. At which the point the crowd might have booed anyway because Bryan didn't win.

Bryan and Cena holding the IC and US titles is probably good thing given how irrelevant those titles have been for a while.

Agree with Bigshow though. He's a literally a massive joke.

Re: The Official WWE Thread

aye, Lesnar has been built to be so strong that pretty much anyone beating him seems to lack logic, but I take your point given Bryans stature. Having said that, CM Punk and Lesnar put on a fantastic match at Summerslam which didnt seem unbelievable to me.

Extreme rules on the horizon, always a good PPV match wise. Hoping for a Dolph vs Bryan match, Cena vs Ambrose and Reigns maybe entering a programme with Sheamus. (not gonna happen but should eventually)

After spending many years of my teenage days watching WWE and now recently getting back into it after my son took an interest to it, my how it's changed.... My days were the attitude era so all this PG has taken some getting use too.

Nice to the women's decision actually exists and is actually pretty good with the NXT ladies, got my son and I some NXT tickets for the takeover tour in the UK he other day :)