• 4.) Wozza
    • 5.) Dave Leigh
    • 6.) Hexxinator
    • 7.) Leamington Steve
    • 8.) Kensational
    • 9.) Mr HoW
    • 10.) (-) Daniel (-)

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2008 - (Qualifying) - Group 1

this is a very disputed group.. what happens if 3 get the same number of votes?..

i am with fear of being last in my group.. will only look at it when the votes ends :|

I'm pretty sure our group is the group of death. You, I, NickJustice, arsenal123, AllanMUFC, Havoc, George and Dr DX would all be legit contentders in other groups :D

Will be interesting. I'm still not sure who I am voting for :confused:

I'm pretty sure our group is the group of death. You' date=' I, NickJustice, arsenal123, AllanMUFC, Havoc, George and Dr DX would all be legit contentders in other groups :D

Will be interesting. I'm still not sure who I am voting for :confused:[/quote']

i will only look to that thread in 16th of August..to not become scared. i don't know for i will vote too.. :|

and about my Q, no one knows?

If Steve (or anyone for that matter) is entered in the competition, they can be in the lead, end of story.

All of this "he shouldnt be getting votes", "shouldnt be entered", "very inactive" junk thats being spread on this thread should have been dealt with before this started.

Its now started, so everyone entered can win, simple really :)

With less than 24 hours until this poll concludes, it looks like it could go right down to the finest wire! We have Leammy and Watlw both on 16 votes leading the way HOWEVER - Ken on 15 only a single vote behind! Could we have our first 24 hour vote in the very first qualifying group!!! Tense!

Mr How for one is a name that could yet be thrown into our equation, anything is still possible!

This competition is turning into a joke, I just cannot see how some forumers being placed in groups with one another, to win a competition that does not affect your life in reality, can cause so much trouble. What is going through people's heads when they post something, that is going to start heated debates, when the forum should be a HAPPY place.

:mad: .

I feel so sorry for Tom the creator of this wonderful competition, because he is seeing forumers virtually 'fight' with one another on his threads, that he has spent time and effort organising and creating... FOR OUR BENEFIT. :mad: .

Everybody stop taking this competition so SERIOUSLY :mad: . It is my first year in it, and quite frankly I am not impressed, I thought there would just be threads made and forumers would vote for who they feel deserves to go through. With none of this rubbish about "Ohhh, so and so does not deserve to go through because of this and that" - GET A GRIP MAN :mad:

I am not naming names, because I feel that everyone (including me) should make an effort to try and be REASONABLE for the remainder of this competition :)

I have a dream... I want this competition to become a joyous and happy event on the forum calendar, lets make sure it happens, and not turn it into an AGGRAVATING and RUBBISH one :(

My opinion on the Forumer of the Year :o

Signed, Joe.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

This competition is turning into a joke' date=' I just cannot see how some forumers being placed in groups with one another, to win a competition that does not affect your life in reality, can cause so much trouble. What is going through people's heads when they post something, that is going to start heated debates, when the forum should be a HAPPY place.

:mad: .

I feel so sorry for Tom the creator of this wonderful competition, because he is seeing forumers virtually 'fight' with one another on his threads, that he has spent time and effort organising and creating... FOR OUR BENEFIT. :mad: .

Everybody stop taking this competition so SERIOUSLY :mad: . It is my first year in it, and quite frankly I am not impressed, I thought there would just be threads made and forumers would vote for who they feel deserves to go through. With none of this rubbish about "Ohhh, so and so does not deserve to go through because of this and that" - GET A GRIP MAN :mad:

I am not naming names, because I feel that everyone (including me) should make an effort to try and be REASONABLE for the remainder of this competition :)

I have a dream... I want this competition to become a joyous and happy event on the forum calendar, lets make sure it happens, and not turn it into an AGGRAVATING and RUBBISH one :(

My opinion on the Forumer of the Year :o

Signed, Joe.

My thoughts exactly. Personally , I'm glad I wasn't chosen because I just would be embarassed to be squabbled over.

Just chill , people. It's only a little competition.

Guest Football8

Ken and watlw have 16' date=' and Leammy have 17, but one is from him.. so basically the three have 16.. who goes to next round?..[/quote']

There was a certain rule for that i think. :)

which is? i searched in the main thread and i not saw nothing.. :rolleyes:

The rule i'm hoping is too be kicked out of the competition. Too many moaning immature forumers on here complaining that i have too many votes and as i wasnt interested in being in it anyway this was the easiest way to get expelled.

The rule i'm hoping is too be kicked out of the competition. Too many moaning immature forumers on here complaining that i have too many votes and as i wasnt interested in being in it anyway this was the easiest way to get expelled.

Does one of the names begin with R? :D:rolleyes:

I voted for Steve, couldnt give the slightest... who is bothered by it either.

I would rather read 1 of his posts then 30-50 of most other peoples, his posts alone on this thread prove why he gets so many votes imo.

If people want to see why he gets so many votes, click his name, click view previous posts and have a read from this year then click your own profile and posts and compare.

I dont need to do this but maybe the little moaning babies should give it a shot.

anyways I second what the guy said earlier I just feel sorry for Tom, he is the one who does all the work just for certain people to try and ruin not only the thread but the competition itself yet throughout the whole thread he has just

got on with it.

Great work Tom I'm sure most people are very grateful for all your work on this.

As insider said there aint loads of people trying to spoil things but for them that are just chill out and join in like insider, gizb and co you might actually have fun instead.

oo my what have i missed :(

Listen to all those giving out, seeing as tough we want to be all technical here why are multiple people getting votes, of the 100 or whatever entrants why isent just THE BEST Forumer getting every single vote :rolleyes:

BECAUSE its Forumers forumer of the Year..

EACH Registered Forumer Get To Choose Which Nominee For Him Has Made The Biggest Contribution + Other Stuff To The Forum etc (From What Hes Seen)

Or Should We All Start Going Back To January 1st And Look At 10,000's Of Posts Again Just Incase....

Anyway I Went For Mr. How Anyone Got a Problim With That?

Dident Think So... :eek:

AM I A Bad Former Because Mr. How Is 4th... Has My Credibility Been Shot...

Surly Someone As Active As Me Should Be Able To Make The Correct Decision... {Maybe I Did} :o

SO Who's Right Me Or Neller :P ?

oo my what have i missed :(

Listen to all those giving out' date=' seeing as tough we want to be all technical here why are multiple people getting votes, of the 100 or whatever entrants why isent just THE BEST Forumer getting every single vote :rolleyes:

BECAUSE its Forumers forumer of the Year..

EACH Registered Forumer Get To Choose Which Nominee For Him Has Made The Biggest Contribution + Other Stuff To The Forum etc (From What Hes Seen)

Or Should We All Start Going Back To January 1st And Look At 10,000's Of Posts Again Just Incase....

Anyway I Went For Mr. How Anyone Got a Problim With That?

Dident Think So... :eek:

AM I A Bad Former Because Mr. How Is 4th... Has My Credibility Been Shot...

Surly Someone As Active As Me Should Be Able To Make The Correct Decision... {Maybe I Did} :o

SO Who's Right Me Or Neller :P ?[/quote']

I don't agree with you on that one shells , i don't think a person should have all the votes . IMO i think that forumer of the year isn't won by how well you have done on the forum , i think it is win by votes . A people should be allowed to voe for anyone they want and not say '' ahh well , blah de blah has a ten point , ill vote for him. They should say '' cor blimey , blah be blah has a ten point lead , but im going to vote for (name) . As --> I FEEL <-- they should win . I think forumer of the year is about looking at the group and voting for who you think should win . Not to go along with the crowd.

Ken and watlw have 16' date=' and Leammy have 17, but one is from him.. so basically the three have 16.. who goes to next round?..[/quote']

I editted the poll to take away the vote that Steve gave for himself so his 17 is not including his vote for himself.

I editted the poll to take away the vote that Steve gave for himself so his 17 is not including his vote for himself.

So Ken and Leammy are in the next round right? i think this poll ended at 9:09 am.. :s